It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Very interesting, many theories but the bit i found most true was when you said if its common an nothing to worry about, why so clueless and why havent we seen this before on this scale, like all the crazy clouds that have been "discovered" lately, how the hell did those massive clouds that look like the sky is melting staty hidden for so long? simple, they weren't discovered, something has only just triggered them being formed, same as these mass die offs, atmospheric or otherwise i dont know, but i wouldnbt be suprised if its all connected somehow

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for putting together the great information on this post!

It's sad to see so many animals dying in large numbers. I found it odd that most were reported deaths from temperature changes except:

5/28/10 12,000 Saiga Antelope (1/4 of world population) in Kazakhstan.
"A strange white fog caused lung infection."

Sounds like somebody forgot to cover that one up. Hopefully they are able to bounce back.

Watch out for the white fog of death.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
frogs too are going down...pretty soon it will be us

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Taken from my thread that was closed per-maturely for some unknown reason....

What I have done is scoured the internet for any reported locations of the notorious "trumpet" sound currently being heard across the globe, excluding the obvious hoaxes (mostly youtube videos) I then plotted them all down onto a map to find any possible correlation to other world events...I was surprised to find this:

And then from this thread by discl0sur3 early in 2011

Notice a pattern here? Right along the east coast of the US where animal die-offs where most concentrated, in almost the EXACT same location we now find reports of "strange unearthly sounds coming from the sky" Almost EXACTLY 12 months latter!
...possible co-incidence but an interesting one to note, no doubt.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2012 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good thread. At least there are people out there that can still use deductive logic....well I guess the Flouride has gotten to everyone else...just like NWO wanted.

Invest in guns and a lot ammo, my friends. Certainly the collapse of many, many species is imminent. People who don't think we are just like any other species or animal capable of collapse out there are crazy...and watching too much CNN.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Hi Griffo515 !

Thank you for bringing those maps so everyone can see !!

Coincidences are coincidences. But when too many of them start to happen and a pattern starts to take shape then chances are that they're no longer coincidences but effects of something.

And I would bet all that I have on this. Something's happening !!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I just stumbled onto this from stan deyo millennium ark, which underscores the Magnetosphere theory. I think it has its possibilities. I am no scientist, but can basically understand what is being discussed. Perhaps more of these articles can share some light on the possibilities and sources of the strange sounds. ______beforeitsnews/story/1645/370/Skyquakes:_Warnings_From_Earths_Destabilizing_Core.html

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

How strange life is !

I had asked on two different "Atmospheric Sounds" threads if it could be possible that the Earth core might have something to do with it...Didn't get an answer from neither of those threads and you then get here with a good story that could relate!

I am no fan of BIN but this is worth looking into !!

Thank you Tallblondealien !!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

In my brief look at the article stating that the core of the earth may be 'slipping', in relation to the magnetosphere, that caught my eye as not only a plausible theory, but an extremely frightening scenario. I am going to look further into this article and it's implications. Thanks for the positive comment. I have been looking past all the BS hoping to find a good explanation.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Hi again,

that caught my eye as not only a plausible theory, but an extremely frightening scenario. I am going to look further into this article and it's implications.

A frightening scenario indeed. I cannot even imagine the consequences!! I will also look further into this but if you decide to make it a serious research that could end up into making a thread at one point, let me know. I will gladly help you if needed and give you my support.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey, Son. Translate this for me, please (from wiki on CCD):

The National Agriculture Statistics Service reported that there were 2.44 million honey-producing hives in the United States as of February 2008, down from 4.5 million in 1980, and 5.9 million in 1947, though these numbers underestimate the total number of managed hives as they exclude several thousand hives managed for pollination contracts only, and also do not include hives managed by beekeepers owning fewer than 5 hives. This under-representation may be offset by the practice of counting some hives more than once; hives that are moved to different states to produce honey are counted in each state's total and summed in total counts.[34]

Or, what it means to you...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here is another interesting view into the mass die offs. For those who are familiar with the Bible, The book of Mark chapter 15 verses 1 thru 20 mentions about Jesus casting demons out of people, and in one paticular person, he casted out a legion of demons. The demons asked to enter into a herd of swine and jesus allowed it. The demons posessing the swine had ran off into the sea and all drowned. The herd of swine was around 2000 in total! Thats a mass die off!

1 They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Ger'asenes. 2 And when he had come out of the boat, there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 who lived among the tombs; and no one could bind him any more, even with a chain; 4 for he had often been bound with fetters and chains, but the chains he wrenched apart, and the fetters he broke in pieces; and no one had the strength to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and on the mountains he was always crying out, and bruising himself with stones. 6 And when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped him; 7 and crying out with a loud voice, he said, "What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me." 8 For he had said to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!" 9 And Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" He replied, "My name is Legion; for we are many." 10 And he begged him eagerly not to send them out of the country. 11 Now a great herd of swine was feeding there on the hillside; 12 and they begged him, "Send us to the swine, let us enter them." 13 So he gave them leave. And the unclean spirits came out, and entered the swine; and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea, and were drowned in the sea.

Mark 5:1-13

Makes you wonder if there's any exorsism going on in the area

edit on 22-1-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hello again. I have a favor to ask of you, while I look into other things. Could you check on the global map of (legitimate) sounds of the earth? What I am looking for is, 'are there any geological similarities' in the earth structure, in the areas where the credible sounds have been heard. What I am looking for is "crystals". Since crystals can transmit radio waves and other 'sounds', could the reason most of these sounds are heard in specific geographical locations be attributed to their relationship with the structure of the Mantel. Just trying to get some knowledge of the harmonics of the earth. I think we may have a problem though; this could be something that no physicist has ever encountered. I have search far and wide. Sent a few questions to noted Physicists. Still looking, and will keep u posted.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I might add that I think that the 'legitimate" sounds do not include the theme from "The Lone Ranger", Easy-E's 'On The Radio", "Paint it Black', 'Theme From a Summer Place', or 'I'm Not Afraid', to take a stance................

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

For some reason this seems to be an appropriate response to any doubters. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
SquirrelNutz & Tallblondealien,

I'll get back to you both when I get a chance.

Alchemst7,

Unfortunately, I do not believe in the bible. And it is a subject (religion in general) that I would like to avoid in this thread. While I respect your opinion, it is one that I do not adhere to. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Hi SquirrelNutz,

Aside from them saying that more than half the colonies disappeared, the first thing that I noticed was this:

This under-representation may be offset

So I went to the source here:

A Survey of Honey Bee Colony Losses in the U.S., Fall 2007 to Spring 2008

A very very interesting article !!

On their conclusion:

This article is an extensive survey of U.S. beekeepers across the continent, serving as a reference for comparison with future losses as well as providing guidance to future hypothesis-driven research on the causes of colony mortality.

Hypothesis-driven research on the causes of colony mortality...

I'll have to read that article a few times to fully digest it but it seems to me that we aren't the only ones saying we haven't found the real cause of the colony collapses yet...

Oh, and for those thinking that it's pesticides, it only represents 2.6 % of the losses.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Funny how they write these off as if they happen regularly and for no reason. I cant understand how people can see this and say... oh yeah that is perfectly normal.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There are certain biological signatures that all bio-masses emanate that can be read as easily as the font type on this website.

NASA through the use of sensor technologies has been studying the earths bio mass signature over the past decades and I still to this day do not know why they do not publish their findings. It is maybe due to the sensor technology being used is not stable enough and therefore not reliable enough to put their credibility on the line.

I am willing to bet that the information NASA has been gathering regarding the earth's bio mass signature is astounding. My NASA colleagues are now attempting to refine the sensor technology enough to where they can remotely read earth-like planets bio mass signatures to determine what species inhabit them if any.

Time will only tell us if we are due for an extinction ourselves. If we are then somebody(as in gov.entity) is holding this information incredibly tight to the chest.

I am sure more biological extinctions are to come until the sun dies but what do us humans do in the meanwhile? Self-preservation is the first of the natural laws and we are not capable of withstanding the harsh radioactive vacuum of space to escape extinction, natural or man-made. I mean without the natural frequencies of the earth that we evolved over time with to keep us mentally sane we cannot function.

It is as if we are in a cosmic catch 22 scenario.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Hi Tallblondealien, sorry for the late response.

I have a favor to ask of you, while I look into other things. Could you check on the global map of (legitimate) sounds of the earth?

I have started to try and locate where legit sounds are. But it's a job and a half !! First, just to take out what seems like a hoax compared to what seems legit is a crazy task. Sounds are coming in daily, they're all over the different boards, some have vids, some don't, some locations are described, some are vague...and that's just ATS, I'm not even mentioning other reports from other places. You get my drift?

I wish I could get a map of legit sounds pinpointed to a T. We could then compare and associate. Crystal caves or caves in general, laylines, tectonic plates, die-offs, solar flares & auroras, earthquakes and even UFO sightings...

But at this moment, there is too much noise (no pun) in the deciphering. So this idea goes on the back burner for me at the moment. Hope you understand.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join