It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul cuts off CNN again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Just like the last time he cut them off. I think I will believe the opposite of what CNN says. They are proven liars. And anyone who believes a word they say should take a good hard look at what truth really is.

They are as honest as Time magazine and Fox news.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

There was nothing dumb about it. The question didn't have any bearing on anything and why should he even give her a minute after the things she has said about his campaign? **** CNN. **** Dana Bash.

Sorry the RP isn't bowing down to these dumb questions anymore. Surprised she didn't bring up the 3rd party run or the newsletters.

Her question was really dumb though, don't you think? Some woman didn't get her hand shook 'supposedly' and that somehow correlates that he has problems with electability or not connecting with voters?

Tell you what. Next time I attend an event and my hand doesn't get shook I am running to the nearest media outlet and doing the same thing. Guarantee I get 0 coverage. Wonder why.. perhaps bc I am not on the MSM payroll?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I have great observation skills. The way she was dressed really didn't seem like she was representing herself in a professional fashion. Especially if you want to meet a politician and you are expecting to then you better dress as if your going to the best damn interview and show class...
edit on 9-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Gee what do you know.... video of the dinner event by FOX News. Captures Ron Paul calling the scene "chaotic". Reporting Paul's wife being pushed. Even capturing video of the cameraman being pushed and people in the crowd telling others to ease up.

Of course, if you listen to Outkast, Paul should have stayed until someone was hurt during the event or until he turned off all potential voters and high school kids because that is the "Presidential" way and that is how a man of Integrity acts.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

She asked him a question about a NH voter saying that she thought his behavior was rude and that it cost him her vote. In an election...how is that not a valid question.

And yes...to a lot of voters, not me, but to a lot of voters it is very important for the candidates to at least pretend to care about the people, to make attempts to connect with the voters, to shake hands, kiss babies and eat in people's houses.

Is it a game...yes...but it is important to a lot of people. If you don't know this about elections/campaigns...then you must be new to this.

I hope CNN and other media outlets blast this clip over and over and continue to ask why Ron Paul can't connect with voters, why he left the diner instead of just dealing with the media like all other candidates, and why he continues to walk out of interviews.

Ron Paul is asking for a war with the media...don't expect them to do him any favors.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I have great observation skills. The way she was dressed really didn't seem like she was representing herself in a professional fashion. Especially if you want to meet a politician and you are expecting to then you better dress as if your going to the best damn interview and show class...

LOL.

I am hoping you aren't being serious...unfortunately I think you are.

Ron Paul...the candidate for well dressed people.

I stand by my earlier statement...arrogance.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

LOL.

The definition of arrogance is you thinking he should stay around with people shoving, people trying to eat breakfast and it being a bad unsafe situation. He was surrounded by media and you think he could shake everyone's hand?
Your wrong, give it a break dude.

edit on 9-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Your damn right I am being serious, if I said otherwise I would be lying just as much as the MSM. Don't give me no crap about how someone who wants to meet a politician doesn't own nice clothing. I am not talking about a closet wardrobe of suits or fancy dresses, but something for special occasions that is a little more presentable.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

After watching the video and hearing the question...I have an even worse opinion of Ron Paul considering this incident. What an arrogant man...him and his campaign manager.

She asked a fair question about what a New Hampshire voted said to her...what is wrong with that??? Is that what we have to look forward to with a Ron Paul presidency??? Is he only going to answer the questions that he approves of??? I thought he was about transparency and being open and honest...not blaming the media for every little thing that goes wrong with your campaign.

Ron Paul...the Goldilocks candidate...not too much media...but not too little...

edit on 9-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

First off.. answering questions you approve of is par for the course for our Presidents is it not? Bush 2 did it, Obama does it now... where is your "outrage"?

But let us get to THIS Interview and this person who is asking this "innocent" question, shall we?

This women is CNN Correspondant Dana Bash. She is bias and has insinuated on National TV that she does not want to see Ron Paul's campaign continue on and move forward as she feels he just "splits votes" from other more "electable" Candidates as evidenced in this video which aired Jan 2, 2011 on John King Live.

Her Bias was very politely pointed out (By Ron Paul) prior to the Iowa Caucus in an Interview. He even flat out laughs at her eventually before pointing out the obvious.

In 2008 during an interview she discusses all the Republican Nominees and has to be reminded by Lou Dobbs to not "forget Ron Paul". I am searching for the video and when I find it I will post it here.

So now we have established her bias, and now she ask a question that she know the answer to because SHE WAS THERE, is there any reason to think that it is just a harmless question?

Everyone is reporting how "chaotic" the event was and how Ron Paul is receiving "Rock Star Treatment" in New Hampshire, yet here is Dana Bash asking a very slanted question in a manner which reflects negatively on the Paul Campaign and we are to believe that it is simply an "innocent" question?

If was such an innocent question, why did she misrepresent her question and fail to mention how chaotic the scene was and how there was a fear for people's safety? Instead she ask her question and infers that Paul just left for the sake of leaving and snubbed a voter?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here's a behind the scenes look at the frenzy at Moe Joe's Diner. Complete with that nut who wears the boot on his head. I guess this is all Paul's fault? Outcast and others with try and put their lame MSM style twist on anything to trash Paul. RON PAUL IS A MONSTER...LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I'm not sure you or any other Ron Paul supporter gets it.

It's not me saying he should stay...it's voters saying he should of stayed.

You guys can act like things like this doesn't matter to voters...but it does...which is why all candidates do it.

Ron Paul could of easily announced that it was too crowded inside and that he will be outside to meet anyone who wants to meet him. Instead he went out, got halfway in his SUV and did interviews with the press. A complete disregard for people who came to see him...and he will pay the price for it.

Iowa was decided by 8 votes...for anyone to not care about losing one vote shows a complete disregard for the voters.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

The moment of comic relief supplied by the joker on the mega-phone was priceless.
(found between 2:44 and 2:52 on video)
Do as they say
Answer all questions
Thank you. "

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Im not sure you get it, look at the film above... Analyze the situation. BTW your Obama wasn't real hope and change, RP is the real deal unlike him, wake up and get on-board brother.

Also if he didn't get to shake my hand I would understand why giving the situation. But see im REASONABLE and logical and could grasp why. Anyone who would not vote for someone based on the fact they were surrounded by a mob of reporters and didnt get to shake their hand wasn't really on the RP boat anyways.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No, her question was not biased...it was a statement of fact.

Ron Paul now has a record of walking out on interviews...like a coward.

I don't care how uncomfortable a question makes you...you answer it....end of story.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No, her question was not biased...it was a statement of fact.

Ron Paul now has a record of walking out on interviews...like a coward.

I don't care how uncomfortable a question makes you...you answer it....end of story.

Someone who calls out the federal reserve and TPTB on the national scene is a coward? Someone who served in the military unlike the other candidates or your precious Obama is a coward? Wow,, you lost what little credibility you did have.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Im not sure you get it, look at the film above... Analyze the situation. BTW your Obama wasn't real hope and change, RP is the real deal unlike him, wake up and get on-board brother.

Also if he didn't get to shake my hand I would understand why giving the situation. But see im REASONABLE and logical and could grasp why. Anyone who would not vote for someone based on the fact they were surrounded by a mob of reporters and didnt get to shake their hand wasn't really on the RP boat anyways.

I looked at the video...it was crowded...it wasn't a dangerous situation at all.

One question...does this whole scenario...him leaving the diner early and in a rush without meeting with NH voters and then walking out of another CNN interview while he and his campaign manager yell at the reporter....does that make Ron Paul look good or bab to the voters of NH???

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
honestly, ron paul supporters...

you don't see this as troubling???

i don't blame him for leaving the dinner... i have slight (not bad) ptsd and I would have bailed... his campaign needs to be doing a better job at setting these things up... the campaign management should have been working with the restaurant owner to limit press access, etc...

the interview though...
seriously??? you do not see that as troubling???

whoever the campaign guy was that ended the interview (honestly i think paul was going to give a response) needs to go... you don't do that on a campaign...

yes mr. paul, the questions are redundant, but you have to answer them and smile if you want people to like you..

here is the hypocrisy...

if obama was being interviewed, did not like the questions, and ended it, with part of his campaign yelling at you, you all would want his head...

ron paul does it, poor paul...

and understand this, when you are campaigning, the media is DOING YOU A FAVOR, by putting you on. you should make every minute count as it is a pretty cutthroat race...

which brings up an older conspiracy, does ron paul really want the nomination??? or does he just want your money...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join