It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul cuts off CNN again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by MrWendal

First off.. answering questions you approve of is par for the course for our Presidents is it not? Bush 2 did it, Obama does it now... where is your "outrage"?

Show me videos of Obama walking out of an interview like Paul has done TWICE.

Actually...show me a video of any of the candidates walking out of an interview.

We are not discussing walking out of an interview. My comment was directed to your statement about "pre-approved" questions. Do I really need to find you evidence of that? You and I both know that is fact.

Where did I make a comment about pre-approved questions???

The topic of this thread is Ron Paul refusing to answer a question and leaving the interview....so that is kind of what we are talking about.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I do know this, the interviewers question was being answered by Paul, till his campaign manager stepped in.

The question was stupid and foolish on par for the media when interviewing Paul.. OH NO'S MR PAUL you didn't shake one persons hand during a media frenzy and now they dont support you, are you sure you got what it takes to run for president? (basically what she was hinting at)

Stupid question, proper reaction

edit on 9-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

@ALL
Please!; Stop engaging in such silly exchanges which only waste time.

OutKast Searcher judges that it is Dr. Paul's shortcoming that he cannot meet with every voter personally.
He, obviously, doesn't hold government to such a standard.
He, obviously, doesn't understand that basic physics determines that such a thing is not plausible and yet considers it fine that a voter would base their support on such a passing and vulgar idea.
He, obviously, is not able to progress a conversation in such a way that others leave fulfilled in any way.

So leave it at that and let him swing at the wind.

I am confident in my position that Dr. Paul did nothing wrong and this is simply a result of a shallow and ignorant society. For those who wish to roll around in the mud, let them, but when you wrestle with them, you only accomplish getting yourself dirty.

Let's move on, now, please.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

So you woulda been happy if he had pushed the media out of his way to get to someone to shake their hand? No you'd be screaming RP assaulted one of the media!! The mob was growing and if he had stayed around and someone got trampled you would blame him for that as well right Mr OUTCAST?

LOL...the crowd wasn't that bad in the diner...it was organized and calm. The crazyness happened when he left early...he caused the chaos by leaving before he said he was going to and leaving before meeting everyone.

You just look for any STUPID reason to bash the man, fact is you do not like RP and anything he does you will bash it. Your savoir Obama has done jack crap for this country and he will be ousted if RP is the primary... Take that to the bank Obama boy

I have always said that if I was looking for an easy win for Obama...I would be pulling for Bachman...now that she is out...Ron Paul is the second most easy win for Obama.

A fractured Republican base vs Obama means an easy win for Obama. Ron Paul's Democratic draw is small and independents would split between Obama and Paul.

But I'm not looking for an easy Obama win...because anything can happen in campaigns...so I'm really looking for the most sane and least dangerous alternative...which is Romney.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Now you are lying.

I have linked several articles. People could not move inside the diner. Waitresses could not serve food inside the diner. People were being pushed inside the diner. One person fell into the lap of a customer inside the diner. One customer tripped over a tripod in the diner. The scene inside the diner was described as "chaotic" with over 100 people inside the diner before Paul or the reporters had ever arrived.

Instead of making excuses, click some links and get some facts.

Oh no...someone didn't get their pancakes...and someone tripped??? My goodness...someone call the marines...it's so dangerous

Here are some facts for you...Rick Santorum, for as crazy as he is, had a similar situation a couple days ago. The crowd was so big at his event the fire marshal told them they couldn't hold it inside the hall he had it in...instead of leaving....he moved the event outside.

Wow...what an easy solution.

But I forgot...Ron Paul's life was in danger...I mean the pancakes weren't being delivered...Paul saved the day by leaving

It just shows how amateurish his campaign is...followed up by his campaign manager yelling at a reporter...yeah...this is a real professional candidate and campaign.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Its quite sad when you are so biased against someone you tell out right lies and falsehoods..

This guy doesn't deny ignorance, he drowns in it.

Please...show me my "lies".

Is it me claiming the female voter was a media plant or that CNN has a conspiracy against Ron Paul????

Oh wait...that was you guys.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yes his campaign is so "amatuerish" that every other campaign and news network has commented on how well organized and thorough they are

Next lie please?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

I do know this, the interviewers question was being answered by Paul, till his campaign manager stepped in.

The question was stupid and foolish on par for the media when interviewing Paul.. OH KNOWS MR PAUL you didn't shake one persons hand during a media frenzy and now they dont support you, are you sure you got what it takes to run for president? (basically what she was hinting at)

Stupid question, proper reaction

edit on 9-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

It's not a stupid question when a voter expressed that concern...unless you are saying voters concerns are stupid.

And why does Ron Paul's campaign manager need to step in for him??? That made Ron Paul look even weaker than he usually does.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

And yet there is always that one kid who picks his scabs until they bleed.

I know, I know, most of us did that... then we learned better... well, some did.

As many threads on the Internets become, this thread is an infected scab.
edit on 1/9/2012 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

ENOUGH!!!!!

Discuss the topic and not each other.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

Failure to post properly will result in post removals.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

yet considers it fine that a voter would base their support on such a passing and vulgar idea.

I acknowledge that this is the reality of the situation.

Some people will only vote for someone who they think has made an effort to connect with them personally.

Ron Paul knows this...that is why he was there in the first place...but when he leaves early it is a big "screw you" for anyone who took the time and effort to show up there to meet him.

Some people may think it's no big deal...but some people who are undecided might push them into not voting for him.

I don't make the rules...I don't approve or disapprove of how people decide their vote...I only comment on the reality of the situation.

All you Ron Paul supporters can act like it doesn't matter...but if it didn't matter...why was Ron Paul there in the first place???

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I acknowledge your response. And as any gentleman knows, there is a time to give an answer, and there's a time that no answer will do. Good evening.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I don't make the rules...I don't approve or disapprove of how people decide their vote...I only comment on the reality of the situation.

All you Ron Paul supporters can act like it doesn't matter...but if it didn't matter...why was Ron Paul there in the first place???

I've read most of your Ron Paul posts - - - and I'm on your side. Meaning we are in the same "think tank".

Its really annoying to see you constantly attacked and berated for having a different opinion on Ron Paul.

Personal slights do matter in politics. The littlest thing can be a dividing factor.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I recently saw a video where he was leaving a townhall meeting within a large, surrounding, crowd and took a long question from an independent voter on the tax policies. He was very patient and genuinely wanted to answer her question. The guards stood there patiently letting them talk.

This is what happens in a calm and controlled environment.

When Ron Paul's wife is starting to get assaulted with the media telling her to get out of the way (yes this really happened) there is no other alternative solution but to leave. I know Ron really wants to win this for his supporters and this country but I'm sure he loves his wife even more. Her safety or anybody's safety, for that matter, should not be sacrificed so the media could get their 'shot' in.

If a voter couldn't get to shake Ron's hand and look him in the eye to secure their vote, it isn't Ron's fault, it is the media's fault for swarming him and not letting the voters have a priority to see him, when he is there specifically to see them.

Anybody who thinks otherwise, is insane.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

What kind of question was that? You know, the one the reporter was asking? "A woman said she would vote for you instead of Obama if only she could look you in eye but now shes turned off because you left. Does that say anything about your ability...cut off. Where the hell is she going with this?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'd be pretty pissed too if they wanted to try and have me take accountability for something I wasn't accountable for. That's all this is.

You have to see it from the perspective when they edit the clip later on and people don't understand the context behind all of it all the while putting people under the impression he has taken accountability for something that wasn't his issue so it reflects negatively on him.

He and Jesse clearly see that this was motive for media shenanigans so they pulled the plug.
edit on 1/10/2012 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420

which brings up an older conspiracy, does ron paul really want the nomination??? or does he just want your money...

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING.

Gosh I wonder why this maverick outsider has been in politics so long just running and running and accomplishing NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
he didn't walk out the first time.

watch the full video.

But alright, be fooled by the media, they're your buddies.

And the propaganda machine rolls on, diluting millions everyday. Even those that say they're "aware".

pffft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join