It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Forget What They Said About the Unvaccinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
This goes on for 20 more tactics. It's clear that our government and health officials have been abusing us for years. Now the question remains: Do we stay in this abusive relationship??

Neil Oliver did a piece about how our relationship with Government is totally like an abusive relationship :

Bitchute : NEIL OLIVER: 'WE ARE IN A VERSION OF AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LEADERS.'

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

If 95% of U.S. News Media and their paid on-the-air "experts" had not gone along with what Fauci and Birx and Surgeon General Jerome Adams spewed from the White House podium every day, Covid-19 would have come and gone, with minimal effect on the fabric of society.

That's what happened in INDIA. That nation has 1.4 Billion people. Only 531,000 deaths were caused by Covid-19.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

India didn't shut-down. India didn't (and are not) mass inject (injecting) the experimental Covid-19 vaccines.

American leaders are hesitant to go after the creators and spreaders of Covid-19, because SOME OF THEM ARE RESPONSIBLE, and should face trials for CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

I hope that those who lost loved ones will NOT FORGET to seek JUSTICE. There should be several major class-action lawsuits ongoing at this moment against our Federal Government and Mainstream Media. Maybe there are, but the mainstream media is not (for obvious reasons) mentioning them.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

It was about all that, and more. Yes, many of us did see what was happening and spoke out. If it wasn't for this community here I might have lost all sanity, honestly, though I would never have submitted to the warmongers. Thank God for ATS!!
Yes , ATS saved you said no one . Viruses happen & it was a mistake. What elite group of people decide to unleash a virus that does not discriminate ?
Even the elite died or suffered loved one’s dying because of Covid-19.
But yes , you are free to carry on with your strange conspiracies, just go somewhere else with it.
Vaccines & Politics has ruined this once great site , not to mention the obvious right wing takeover of many of the threads .
The new management seems to understand that radical right wing stuff is bad for business.
Your revolution died on J6 .

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ninjatoe

It was about all that, and more. Yes, many of us did see what was happening and spoke out. If it wasn't for this community here I might have lost all sanity, honestly, though I would never have submitted to the warmongers. Thank God for ATS!!
Yes , ATS saved you said no one . Viruses happen & it was a mistake. What elite group of people decide to unleash a virus that does not discriminate ?
Even the elite died or suffered loved one’s dying because of Covid-19.
But yes , you are free to carry on with your strange conspiracies, just go somewhere else with it.
Vaccines & Politics has ruined this once great site , not to mention the obvious right wing takeover of many of the threads .
The new management seems to understand that radical right wing stuff is bad for business.

I just have to ask, were you here on ATS when the pandemic hit? At the very beginning, when most of the wold still thought there wasn't going to be a hugh problem?
You said in another thread that you've been around under different names but haven't said which ones they were...

As for me, I am glad that I was a member on ATS during this time, having like minded people to talk to, discuss with, research with, decide on the vaccine, bringing in new info/disinfo
I haven't seen the members of this forum coming so close together at any other times!
So yes, ATS has been a life saver.

As for you, you sound like a bitter old man on every thread you reply on. every single one. I'm curious to see what thread will come out of your sleeve when you've hit your 20 posts

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The best thing about this comment is that no one had brought politics into this thread until you did.

PS this thread has nothing to do with vaccines. It's about propaganda used as a weapon against civilians. You seem a bit slow on the uptake, but you'll catch up.

edit on 23-5-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ninjatoe
So you joined yesterday and know all about what this place means to people...

Ok.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Theres nothing radical right wing about a group of concerned people with enough insight to see the patterns that point to government, media and corporate collusion. This scam was a massive betrayal of peoples trust and rights.

Strange conspiracies is an interesting way of describing something on a conspiracy site that you voluntarily joined. Not interested then maybe not the place for you.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2023 by igloo because: Delete please, I mangled the quotes.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Joined yesterday but been here on ATS from day one.....apparently.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This thread is much appreciated. Many of us will never forget.

I got hit with a backlash of all the trauma recently. It was very strange and an out of the blue, petty thing caused it. Through the last three years Ive worked next door to the legion where they have a band play on event days. It used to be rip roaring rowdy and fun to be around. During the pandemic it was pathetic listening to it all day, the musicians off key and lifeless, trying lame comedy attempts, not caring because there was no crowd. This year there was a bit of a crowd but I just felt massive sadness at how much our society and culture got damaged... probably not on the high end of things so much but the community efforts were going strong here, people were happy. Now its pathetic, feels fake and forced.

That and my boss is still occasionally going online drunk in the evenings making comments about the unvaccinated.

Its been a few days and I cant shake the depression over the damage I feel. Its not always like this of course, but I cant relate anymore to normal people, normal life. Was always a recluse but now its involuntary.
edit on 24-5-2023 by igloo because: missed a word

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oops, double post.
edit on 24-5-2023 by Seeker1910 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Dear Sir or Madam,

I believe you might have lost your way here on ATS. Your post belongs over in the RANT or MUDPIT sections.
I am a shy lurker. I actually posted a response to this thread. This is a reasonable discussion among a few ATS members, and you dumped your opinions in the middle of it, like a rude party-crasher.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whats crazy is the number of people who still roam these Forums , People who called us Crazy Murdering Conspiracy Theorist .

But of course they will not make themselves known
, Please step into the light I'm told that confession is a great weight lifted from the spirit.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: zosimov

Don't forget that this vaccine was so good for you that people were being bribed with cash, marijuana, and million dollar lottery entries if they'd just get the shot.

Did anyone ever win that lottery?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Never forget, never forgive. We will always remember what they did.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Agreed with your post!!! In Dec, 1999 I was sick and my doctor had no clue why!

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
as has been discovered it was and is all about control

...and the largest upwards transfer of wealth in human history.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
karma will catch them all

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join