It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Forget What They Said About the Unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Most people, especially those who fully bought into the 2020 war against the individual and against informed consent, want to move on from the covid calamity and to relegate all who waged war to the halls of obscurity.

To those who withstood the onslaught, forgetting isn't an option. Some have forgiven friends/associates/family for attacking loved ones at the behest of CNN and WHO, but as long as these warmongers and hate peddlers are unaccountable for their crimes, we remain vulnerable to the next attack.

The criminals who stole from our kids' educations and future, who forced victims of domestic abuse and rape into lockdown with their abusers, who denied youth extracurriculars and society, who vilified and libeled people for taking charge of their own health, who were forceful and rapey with untested gene therapy needles, who called for shunning and excluding healthy individuals from society or life-saving treatments, who paid elderly care homes to accept covid-positive patients--therefore murdering the elders in their care, who forced deadly ventilators into the sick, who used fear to bludgeon the populace are continuing life with impunity. Some of them are even still maligning those who resisted. (I'd suggest starting around the 7 minute mark to hear Fauci's continued assault on all of the vindicated opposition)

This following video is a brilliant compilation of the highest magnitude of propaganda war ever waged on civilians. Please take the time to watch through to the end so that we may never forget what these people did. You can guarantee these tactics will be used again. Learn how to recognize and repudiate our enemies.

+17 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
It was all about control and stealing taxpayer dollars.
Many saw it in real time and called it out for what it was.

+8 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was about all that, and more. Yes, many of us did see what was happening and spoke out. If it wasn't for this community here I might have lost all sanity, honestly, though I would never have submitted to the warmongers. Thank God for ATS!!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

what i want to know is how all those karens and kevins are living down showing their a@@es on airplanes, in restaurants, malls and other places.

the dumb a@@es.

edit on 22-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks ATS members. You kept me alive.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Cult members do that when others don't follow along.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
as has been discovered it was and is all about control

obsolete politicians trying to remain relevant thru unnessecary control tactics!

but you need us! uh, for the most part, no we dont. scwhabby, gates, and all of you worthless jackasses can go take a hike

+23 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I won't bother linking my thread warning of this over 2 years ago.

But yeah, being called a murderer for not obeying idiots in government or online is something we should never forget.

+16 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It went from ...

Get the vaccine and you won't get Covid, and then to

You can still get it and spread it, but you won't get as sick and then to

Some people are still dying even though they were triple vaccinate and boosted and then to

It was never meant to prevent people from getting Covid.

While those of us who were not vaccinated had to hear we were basically lepers and should be ostracized from society.

To all those who called us science deniers and many other things....still waiting to hear you admit you were wrong.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
It was all about control and stealing taxpayer dollars.
Many saw it in real time and called it out for what it was.

Yep, and they could only hide or skirt around the real facts for so long before people started finally opening their eyes. I came to work twice with that # and never got anyone else sick.

It was never anything more than a cold but masses were told to be deathly afraid of it so they shut down after finding out they had it because fear can alter a lot of things in your mind and body. That crap had been here since at least Nov 2019 because both of my in-laws had the symptoms and doctors couldn't diagnose them with anything because nothing was detected so they were sent home and instructed to take severe cold meds and Afrin for breathing.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll link mine

This one's from 3 years ago, this month:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heavily researched COVID collateral series (Oct 2020):

These are the people who put convalescents of an illness known to be deadly to the elderly into nursing and care homes only to call us the granny-killers.

edit on 22-5-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'll reiterate what I said in your thread, we (as a species) need an enemy, we need a war, to keep the peace.

Be it racism, transphobia, covid, commies, or Kevin, we need something to hate, the government needs something to protect us from, we need that Yin to our Yang.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I don't think there's enough will to hold anyone accountable. We all had saw huge transfers of wealth, human rights breaches and people not realising it's literally up to them what they put into their bodies.

People were too busy blaming each other for it all. ATS wasn't invulnerable to the nonsense either, I'd say in general we're too easily divided since we're so easily influenced.

Learn how to recognize and repudiate our enemies.

COVID made me realise I struggle to identify with most people and their causes, it's easier to just disassociate and try again at finding common ground at a later date. Thinking on that how would you consider it possible to unite enough to take on such enemies?

I don't think it is. We tend to unite behind figureheads because individuals and their causes don't mean diddly squat in the grand scheme of things and leaders? They divide, especially these days.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Great points as usual, RAY (good to see you, btw! All the best!)

As for where to even start in this battle against those evil enough to impose the deadly covid response measures, I'd start with the first things these monsters attacked: *society/community *information/awareness *individual vs groupthink *discourse
above all REMEMBERANCE and perseverance

Can anyone else think of anything to add to the list?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There was so much twisting of the interpretation of the safety and effectiveness of this vaccine being done that I do not know how anyone believed in those pushing this vaccine. I read a lot of research and the conclusions they make of it are not relevant because they twist the way they are evaluating and applying the science to match the desires of the parties profiting by things both monitarily and from gaining power, control, and prestige.

It did not take me very long at all to research the evidence of the vaccine safety and effectiveness....much of that that showed that the vaccine did not stop you from getting it or passing it on was in the initial research from the vaccine companies. The pandemic response is the worst misrepresentation of scientific evidence I have seen in my lifetime mainly since they promoted misrepresentation of pharmacology to so many people with everything. I suppose if I had not had ten years researching medicine and food chemistry before the pandemic hit I may have been just as gullable as the people who feared this virus. This virus is treatable by multiple food and herb chemistries with very little differences than with other viruses. But foods and herbs contain more diverse antiviral properties against multiple pathogens than a single antiviral chemistry found in the medications...so some antivirals pharma had been using already didn't work against this while the food herb chemistry it had been derived off of still had adequate protection against the virus.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It wasn't about control or power or money, they already have it! It is spiritual warfare, using your own free will to harm you. Have you noticed that the people that have lost their minds the most are the ones who are atheist or worse? They are trying to normalize pedo's, there is nothing more evil than that! As long as we think it's about money and control, they will be able to keep their spiritual warfare going, a great awakening is needed to get us out of this mess!

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It went from ...

Get the vaccine and you won't get Covid, and then to

You can still get it and spread it, but you won't get as sick and then to

Some people are still dying even though they were triple vaccinate and boosted and then to

It was never meant to prevent people from getting Covid.

While those of us who were not vaccinated had to hear we were basically lepers and should be ostracized from society.

To all those who called us science deniers and many other things....still waiting to hear you admit you were wrong.
this 100%

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Those who forget are doomed to repeat

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks for all the excellent responses so far. Reading through this guide to the covert signs of abuse, one can see that our government checks every single covert sign of abuse outlined here. Worth a read, for sure, but I'll highlight the signs listed in the link.

www.confusiontoclaritynow.com...
1. Grooming/Regrooming

“They fool you because they appear supportive, nice, non-threatening and easy going.”

Example: Cuomo's press conferences. The charming "we care so much about you and are keeping you safe" act.
2. Gaslighting

He tells you that what you say happened didn’t really happen or that he remembers things differently than you.

Example: "We never said the vaccine would prevent you from contracting or spreading covid"
3. Confusion/Muddying the Waters/Word twisting

He tricks you into going on the defensive by implying, accusing or blaming you for creating problems and drama in the relationship.

Example: "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated"
4. Playing the Victim

When you discuss his behavior or your hurt feelings, he
~ tries to get your sympathy
~ pretends to fall into self-hatred and despair
~ makes you feel that his feelings are your fault
~ acts insulted
~ acts as if his feelings are hurt
~ says/implies that that he can never please you and that you don’t appreciate the good things he does.

Example: Ol Doctor Fauctis has perfected the art of victimhood. He acts all insulted anyone would even question his science "Attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science"
5. Accusing the Victim

He reverses the roles of victim and abuser, making you out to be the abuser and himself out to be your victim

Example: There's a million examples of this one. Fauci uses this tactic all the time. He's made millions and millions of dollars off the deaths of people and for a virus he helped create (dr frankenstein and dr faustus all in one)
6. Hidden Blame Shifting / Guilt Tripping

This goes on for 20 more tactics. It's clear that our government and health officials have been abusing us for years. Now the question remains: Do we stay in this abusive relationship??
edit on 22-5-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Reposting the same comment from another thread:

They wanted you fired.
They wanted your kids removed from your homes.
They wanted you jailed.

F these scum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join