It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking advantage of you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I went to a company meeting where we were shown current statistics of joblessness, home foreclosures, and debt. We were then told to take advantage of the fear and panic that our customers are feeling. When people are down, they are most vulnerable to corporate and religious propaganda. These organizations appear as saviors, yet they are capitalistic enterprises. Buyer beware.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Good lookin out brother. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

I went to a company meeting where we were shown current statistics of joblessness, home foreclosures, and debt.

Do we get a look at those same stats your company posted? There was a memo right? Sneaky peep!
Not allowed to say they are already out there. We know that. We want your corp. stance on it. Pleeeease?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Of course. Leave it to the corporate mongers to suck the life out of the customer. "Consume and you shall be saved" amirite?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

May I dine on your bosses entrails?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I've sat through these same meetings in the past. Disgusting aren't they? This is one reason I'm convinced some "people" in corporations and governments just can't be human. Makes me wonder sometimes if crazy Icke is right.

S&F

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the warning I do know their companies both big (mostly big) and small that will do anything to take care of us downtrodden and use us in anyway they can think of to get to anykind of saving or budget that you have probably so they can give their CEO's and officers of the company a huge bonus at Christmastime when the average person is stuggling to get by. The haves and the have nots. But this is an old concept revived in a country where people were supposed to be able to pull themselves out of their perspective holes. Some people still have luck on their side and are able to do it.

top topics

join