It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained objects leaving the moon video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
There has been bases on the moon since the red race first came to earth 250,000 years ago. The same race that founded the long lost continents of Atlantis and Lemuria. I believe some of those bases have been reopened by the Secret Government and either leased to the Gray Race or used by us for instellar travel. Michel Desmarquet in his video has a real good picture in his presentation on Google that was leaked out of the CIA of the Dark Side of the Moon bases. They are Human made. But ancient by my account.

"As I already explained during our journey to Thiaoouba, the Bakaratinians arrived on Earth 1,350,000 years ago. Thirty thousand years later came the terrible metoer cataclysm that gouged out seas and caused the emergence of islands and even continents. I made mention also, of an enormous continent which arose in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

This continent was called Lamar but is better known to you as the continent of Mu. It emerged virtually in one piece, to be shattered 2000 years later, by seismic shock, into three principal continents.

With the passing of years, vegetation established on these continents, large areas of which were located in equatorial regions. Grass grew, forests established and, gradually, animals migrated across the very narrow isthmus that bound Mu to North America.

The yellow race who had better managed to come to terms with the disastrous consequences of the cataclysm, were first to construct ships and explore the seas. About 300,000 Earth years ago, they landed on the northwest coast of Mu, where they eventually founded a small colony.

This colony barely grew over the course of centuries as there were difficulties in expatriating, which would take too long to explain and which does not concern us now.

About 250 000 Earth years ago, the inhabitants of planet Aremo X3, embarked on an interplanetary voyage of exploration penetrating your solar system. After having skirted Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury, they landed on the planet Earth in China, where their spacecraft caused considerable panic among the populace. Their legends refer to fire dragons descending from the sky.

The fear and mistrust of the Chinese, led them eventually, to attack the aliens, who were forced to use violence in order to defend themselves. This they hated, for they were not only technologically advanced but also highly spiritual people who abhorred killing.

They moved on, continuing their exploration of the planet. It turned out, that the continent of Mu had most appeal for them for two main reasons. First, the continent appeared to be virtually uninhabited and second, by virtue of its latitude, it was a veritable paradise." The Angelic Being Thao from the book Thiaoouba by Michel Desmarquet

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
If you put your mouse on any of the objects, you will see that it is the moon moving, not them.

Couple that with all the distortion from the brightness of the moon and I'd say it's the pixels bleeding due to the distortion and camera movement.

I was going to post the same thing, except I think that they are stars behind the moon. I think the light from the moon is causing some effect on the CCD which causes the stars to be visible only when they are close to the surface of the moon, although I have no idea what would cause that. I am convinced though that they are stars, and even more so after seeing the video that Phage posted.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I'm curious. What is it about that video that suggested there were any "objects" other than the moon itself, a few wispy clouds crossing the face of it, and of course the balloons popping up to claim there were "objects" where there was nothing at all visible?

What is it we are calling "objects" these days?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i have seen alot of wack things about the moon and it doesn't surprise me at all that there are things flying round out there... i mean think about it we fly around our hunk of space rock why wouldn't they... thank you for this video.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

look closer mate there are tiny white specs in comparison to the moon that lift off the surface where the quotes have been added like grains of suger to our eyes but they are there none the less.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

This is easy enough corroborate, it is highly probable that another astronomer was looking at the moon as the same time and date at similar resolution. Also, we can test to determine if indeed it was CCD effects, simply use a light source of similar intensity in a darkened room, place it far enough away so it appears the same size as the moon and see if you get the same effects.

Basically without knowledge of CCD effects one cannot state that it was or was not an artifact.

As friendly advice to the person who took the video, next time be sure to use different cameras and different telescopes. Make a list of nearly all possible alternate explanations and make sure to rule each one of them out.

Oh yes, this isn't the first video showing large objects, moving around near the moon:

Orbs1

Here is another one:

Orbs2

It appears as if they are completely different people in different parts of the world using different equipment.

Granted, the resolution isn't too good, but this can be fixed. It appears as if you can test this with your own equipment!! So if it is night where you are and the moon is visible, go out and take some footage!!

edit on 9-1-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Either I'm blind or something isn't showing. All I see is the moon and it's haze.

One person commented that something lights up then goes out, I can only answer by saying that it's a meteor trying to hit the moon, but the moon's atmosphere is so dense, that it burns it up before it even hits.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

hey mate you could be right. but if you and i saw the same video and understand meteorites the same way then they fall and what i saw in this video is lift not fall.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

They are there, full screen at full resolution will make them show up better, and as was pointed out to me on the previous page, they're actually visible just before moving away from the moon.

Even then though, It's the moon moving, not the 'objects'.
edit on 9/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Since when is a bird passing a telescope big news ... ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This can be tested, we can analyze the video frame by frame and note the pixel positions of the moon and objects and determine which one is moving. There are several of these videos from different people around the world with different equipment and different times, this is NOT a one time occurence:

Orbs 1

Orbs 2

Orbs 3

Moon UFO Track

Birds aren't self luminous, also they would appear as shadows flying in straight lines across the sight of the moon.

Bird-Moon Silhouette:

Bird Moon 1

Bird Moon 2

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Howdy all, just finally registering an account, and love that the Moon is the first topic I see...

Past the artifact explanation, it still could be something tangible, especially when you sort of jot it down and sketch out how you see the object from your position on the Earth. Sats, junk, other things, could have reflected sunlight if the path was proper with your observation point. With time the video was taken, location, etc., you could probably even find the exact path of a sat by math...

But bottom line, this would be a rather large sight, using the same lightsource (the Sun), you have to have quite a reflection of sorts to associate it with the Moon at near-equal distance... If this is an object from the Moon, you're talking about quite a big sucker if at 300,000km away. Not exactly secret (meh).

But for interested people with sharp eyes, take another look, at 0:59 (Unbekannte version), you can see another "liftoff" that no one noticed, just after Object 6 is seen.

Granted, if you ignore all of the Southern disc, and concentrate on the Northern portion of the Moon, you'll notice that there is a chaotic blend of chaff/pixels along the dark edges throughout the entire clip. So for me, it's context. And if they just zoomed in on the lower portion (as one will do eventually), misleading context to watch out for.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000
reply to post by Chadwickus

Moon UFO Track

Birds aren't self luminous, also they would appear as shadows flying in straight lines across the sight of the moon.

I would reckon if the UFO were Moon-based, it would be massive. Talking a mile or more wide? If we can get past that, I'm in...until then...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thesushi

Some of the more reliable UFO reports (air force and commercial air line pilots) claim that some UFOs are nearly a mile in length, so this is possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

Yeah, I have heard that there were lurkers of that size out there. Sizewise, if it were a mile wide, but some were white, some were black, would that be a representation of shadow or reflection? Maybe there's an avenue to explore, that white objects are more likely to be oriented with distant objects, and the darker objects seen through interference of that light source (shadows).

I noted the objects themselves carried a tinge of the amber that the Moon was reflecting, so I leaned that way.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thesushi

That is a good idea, how they reflect light, shape, movement. How was the light source oriented when the video was taken? Did they reappear on a periodic basis, could be used to rule out or rule in a satellite or "rock". I'm off to sleep, looks like it's time to get out the telescope.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Either I'm blind or something isn't showing. All I see is the moon and it's haze.

try THIS photo... See it?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

adding pointless posts is really inconsiderate... why help blur the truth from lies? also isn't that a star wars kind of ship? or is that a satellite?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
wrong thread

edit on 9-1-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

It's the ISS

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join