It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained objects leaving the moon video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Under intelligent control which knows somebody in the back yard is watching them and is able to exactly match the tracking of their telescope. That's pretty damned intelligent.

Agreed,

but thats impossible

and because it is, the camera is broke

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
stars behind the moon showing up as it moves out of their way.

obviously.

Not obviously, because you see the objects in front of the moon. I'm no expert but I don't think the moon is further away than stars.

Anyway I'd tend to agree that it's something to do with the camera, because if you go to 1:13 when the camera shakes, you can see the objects appear like crazy reacting to the camera shake.
edit on 8-1-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

When very small particles or foreign matter, such as dust are inside a lens element (i.e. camera or telescope), light can refract at an angle causing an orb or circle. Typically, this happens when the light hitting the dust is at an angle. The effect typically causes a white or gray colored orb that is enlarged compared to the relative size of subjects in the image. As the light source moves within the frame, changing the lighting angle in relation to the particle, the orb will dim and fade out.

The technical term for this is (I kid you not) is a Circle of Confusion.

There are three factors in this video that indicate this may be a Circle of Confusion effect:

1. The "orbs" appear to travel at the same rate as the light source, yet are stationary relative to the frame.
2. They are appearing at the extreme edge of the light source where the angle is greatest.
3. The relatively huge size of the orb if it were in front of the lens would be unlikely (city size).

If the orbs were changing speed or direction that would be compelling, but their velocity (or lack of movement) relative to the frame is consistent.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Chronon because: opyt

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronon

Sounds reasonable but, is what you are saying is that the light source is a weaker one within the camera to explain how the 'orbs' are black when seen with the Moon in backdrop, and white when offside the Moon?

As for the OP, I don't agree that there is anything discernable to say that anything is leaving the Moon, more like the Moon having it's own 'Moons' or satellites...which it does have now x2, but not when this video was made.

Better examples here,

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-1-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It is the magnified reflection of a distant star as the moon moves in it's orbit. The object is just a star and nothing more. An optical illusion of sorts.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
It is the magnified reflection of a distant star as the moon moves in it's orbit. The object is just a star and nothing more. An optical illusion of sorts.

Lens dust is a better explanation than that besides, "just a star " is very singular, as there are multiple events and not much in the way of stars to begin with.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

edit on 8/1/2012 by objectman because: irrelevant

jra

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
If you put your mouse on any of the objects, you will see that it is the moon moving, not them.

Couple that with all the distortion from the brightness of the moon and I'd say it's the pixels bleeding due to the distortion and camera movement.

After watching it. I too think it has something to do with the pixels of the camera itself. I noticed that the "objects" kept reappearing in the same areas in the frame, when the camera was recentered on the moon. If you leave your mouse cursor over object 2, you will see it's in the exact same place as object 3 and 4. Object 1 and 5 are also in the same place.

I'm pretty sure it has to be something with the image sensor of the camera. It would be nice if there were some way to test this in a controlled environment for sure though.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There's nothing UNEXPLAINED about them. They are space ships. The moon IS inhabited and CRAWLING with Gray Aliens.

There were even a couple of Billion year old Annunaki ships found on the moon WITH the female pilots still in them. They brought one back and revived her. She had six fingers and toes on each hand and foot. EBE Mona Lisa is the moniker they gave her. That was the secret space venture of Apollo 20.

There are SIX species living on Mars. Including the above-mentioned.

They are out there.

Just look up "Planetary Anomalies" on GOOGLE and you will see that they are there on MOST of the planets in our solar system and/or have ancient structures on many of the planets and especially their moons.

There is a HUGE statue of the Egyptian god Horus on Saturn's moon Iapetus.

The truth, as strange as it may seem IS out there and available to those who care to research.

Happy Hunting!!!
edit on 8-1-2012 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn
Very interesting video you got there. I'm still confused why they lose their light right when they leave though. Does light shine off the moon and make dark objects light for a few miles?

Maybe aliens are mining are moon as we speak. But no im not being a homer, this could probably be explained.
edit on 7-1-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

There is a large expanse between earth and the moon. NO way to even tell how far they were due to the blinding affect of the moons reflective surface.
Side not to all (I see this way to often) it is OUR not ARE. For example; look at OUR car not look at ARE car.
edit on 8-1-2012 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Human_Alien

How come the 'objects' don't move then?

They stay perfectly still while the moon moves.

Try it yourself.

This says to me it's a camera issue.

Pixel's bleeding is the best explanation I have right now.

Given real time the Moon barely moves, the 'objects' movements are more swift in both videos right to left, ( The other video in same context would make the same objects arriving on the Moon) Makes sense though that it is a camera/telescope issue, more like particles on the hardware, not pixels.

edit on 8-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Can you zoom in a bit closer so I can actually see it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Its hard to tell becuase its so hard to see but it may be a star occultation. Stars pass behind the moon and come out from behind it after a period of time. Its a really amazing thing to see, if you see one pass behind the dark side of a crescent moon, the star just winks off.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
reply to post by haven123

Can you zoom in a bit closer so I can actually see it.

You can zoom into the video yourself, try a right-click on the mouse.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
you can't say these things were leaving the moon from inside earth atmosphere, It could be a lot of things

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maceov

And you know all this how?

I do believe that the world is a lot stranger and more filled with life than anyone thinks.

But how you would know all this is puzzling.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Interesting thread, interesting video, I doubt that its stars in the background, the most logical explanation is that its aliens leaving the surface of the moon...duh... But really, what could it be, debris? Satelites? I hope its aliens...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Videos like these never excite me, ever. I mean really - what conclusion can you come to from some tiny dots around the moon? What if it wasn't the moon and was a bedroom lamp, and you saw [on camera] tiny dots flying from the lamp? Are aliens invading my lamp? I need it fully functional when I invite the ladies over.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Looking at the moon with a naked eye, you'd be hard pressed to see it move, unless you had something like a building or the horizon as a frame of reference.

Look at it through a telescope and the movement becomes much more obvious.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The moon has a long a history of anomalous phenomena, going back 1000 yrs:

Transient Lunar Phenomena

Not to mention that NASA satellites have found what appear to be spires on the moon:

Spires

They later they guessed it was boulders, but they never really clarified what those spires are.

Also, you can see what appear to be towers with a 12" Meade Telescope:

Moon Tower?

NASA Transcripts show that astronauts experienced some anomalies around the moon:

Apollo Mission Lunar Anomalies

Moon Anomalies:

NASA Astronauts hear "music" on the far side of the moon:

Moon Music

Apollo 14 Astronauts said "we've had visitors again":

Moon Visitors

Even NASA slips up and lets through an interesting moon image:

Consider AS11-41-6156HR:

NASA Website

Zoom into the image near the region labeled parallel hills:

Zoom Region

The problem with the moon is that all the signals coming back from the satellites and rovers were processed only by central space agencies, of which there is evidence of image tampering. The only way to verify is to design, build, test, and launch your own satellites or rovers and send and receive the signals with your own antennas and process it with your own equipment. If there is truly nothing anomalous on the moon, then ANY capable investigator should find the same results, the proof will not lie on anyone's word, or data, rather it will lie with ability of anyone to verify it on their own with their own equipment.
edit on 9-1-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join