It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just found this vid on Youtube and have no clue what it might be, it seems to be really fresh material and especially one of the clips have alot of detail on the "object" as well. This is much better material than the usual "floating lights in the sky" and it got me wondering. Anyone care to try to debunk this?

Here is a compilation of the clips taken from the various users below.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I would like to highlight the clip from AndrejGroznij, which clearly has the highest quality and he zooms in as well( the last clip in that compilation) and will add that one separate here below for reference:

edit on 23-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Haven't a clue what it is. In both clips...does it appear to be traveling with it's own little cloud or atmospheric bubble

I am stumped. Good find. I look forward to seeing some other input.

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Reading the comments at You Tube, someone stated it was a failed satellite. I just can't see it as a failed satellite.
It is moving much to slow for that. If it was at the normal altitude for satellites, I could understand it appearing so slow. it seems much, much lower to me.

Whatever it is, it is illuminating a large area around it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That is strange , someone posted something a bout crescent shape in the sky a few nights back www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe Phage has some ideas.

edit on 23-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Reminds me of a chinese missile launch seen from the behind. Check this vid:

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Guessing it was the Soyuz rocket and communications satellite that crashed today in Syberia.

www.spaceflightnow.com...
edit on 23-12-2011 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Excellent - and very strange! You may really have something there but just wondering - when did the Russian Rocket go up - the one with the astronauts heading for the ISS?

Perhaps the 23rd also!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"That's no moon. It's a space station." "It's too big to be a space station!"

Seriously. Video 4 looks like the freakin' death star is upon us.

Can't be a chinese rocket! Remember the Norway Sky Spiral? That was a "rocket."

Lighten up kids, we're past the solstice, the year is officially getting exciting.

edit on 23-12-2011 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2011 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
Guessing it was the Soyuz rocket and communications satellite that crashed today in Syberia.

www.spaceflightnow.com...

Seems plausible.
Other than that.....I`m completely stumped !

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can't wait to read the explanations for this one.
I do wonder if these people knew one another because I do find it odd how fast this was put together. Not saying its was impossible just a little fast. So someone witnessed the object, gathered 4 other people with video accounts of it and then put them together for Youtube.
All in the same day.
Busy lil bee or a staged CGI release?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
According to your first youtube video, it was taken in Миассе.

According to news sources, a Soyuz rocket was launched that day from Plesetsk Cosmodrome in northern Russia ... The kerosene-fueled rocket pointed southeast... and debris was found in Novosibirsk.

By an amazing coincidence, Миассе, where the UFO is, is halfway from Plesetsk to Novosibirsk, in a southeast direction.

I think this one is solved.

edit on 23-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My first thoughts were that it was categorically similar to the Norway Spiral or Chinese Rocket failure.... but, if this is genuine, i'm very curious as to what it is... certainly "unidentified". If it is a satellite, then there would be a crash site flying that low, plus it would have some sort of debris trail like a meteorite would. It wouldn't have a perfect halo around it.

5 angles is pretty impressive. If you remember in the dome of the rock thing last year, the 2nd and 3rd videos appears days after, not the same day, and as we al know that was proven a hoax (the whole progressive vs. interlaced forgery explanation)

The only other thought i might have is that it's viral marketing for The Darkest Hour which premieres on Christmas Day.
edit on 12/23/2011 by AJ1123TKE because: typo

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I also thought that was strange, so i looked up all the accounts, creation dates for two of them are the same day today 23rd(but this could be because they found this so noteworthy they created an account just to share it with the world) while the other accounts are created up to a year back, widely ranging. They also have other vids on them previously, so they seem to be independent persons at least. Of course it could be staged anyway... as can anything.

I doubt it is a rocket of anykind as it has no tail, and seems to carry its "atmospheric bubble" with it where it go. Another interesting thing is it travel horizontally, not vertically in the least, as a rocket would.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Russia finally completed that force field project, just in time for World War 3. You know all the big boys like to flaunt their capabilities. Don’t act as if certain government entities haven’t thought of or worked on said projects.

Can we confirm these are all from different individuals?

My personal take on it and I’m stretching here, military project.

Russia pulled out that old dusty file on Tesla's EM Shield. If it is real video, it has a close resemblance to old reports of soviet scalar tests. Primarily with the description of the ball of light. Interesting to say the least. At least until it gets debunked or shown as real and unexplainable.

Final Guess: Continuous EMP Globe

Aesop

link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I was thinking the same thing as well. Something screams suspect about that to me. I'm going to go with CGI.

link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Things do move in more than a two dimensional plane.

So say for instance, if it was falling downwards AND sideways, you'd get the effect seen in the video, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
looks like mist or a cloud surrounding it in the 5th video.. you can actually see the could or whatever it is moving...very strange..

nice post btw

like to see this unravel.. prob wont amount to much but im along for the ride

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hmm interesting.

its moving too slow to be a crashing rocket or meteorite, also the halo around it i would guess is a flared effect from whatever the light source is reflecting off water or ice particles in the atmosphere. Could be a blimp with a very bright light but that seems unlikely.

Well it certainly is a UFO. Given that its not moving erratically or very fast im going to say its terrestrial in origin.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
reply to post by NeoVain

Things do move in more than a two dimensional plane.

So say for instance, if it was falling downwards AND sideways, you'd get the effect seen in the video, right?

That depends on your viewpoint of course. However, here we have 5 different viewpoints, at vastly different time intervals (you can see some clips from a region where it is still daylight, and some during a black sky). On all of them, the object seem to be travelling from left to right, at about the same relative altitude. This would indicate it has not really moved much either up or down during this timeframe.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think it is fake. One video is day time, other one is evening etc..Such a sighting which occur more than one would have thousands of witnesses.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join