It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It is obviously a weather balloon that is reflecting the sun's rays which have bounced off of Venus, while moving through a large pocket of swamp gas that has been electrically excited by low-energy ball lightning, with all of this occurring almost right on top of a large lenticular cloud, whose water vapor is refracting the aforementioned light back toward the observer...I thought it was pretty obvious.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Well we can kiss this thread goodbye, *waits for zorgon to reply to JimOberg*

Jim? Who is Jim?

Russia’s space program has setback as rocket carrying satellite banishes itself to Siberia
Dec 23, 2011
news.nationalpost.com...

Someone might have mentioned it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
Very interesting clip, but I call BS...

Well its not

look very closely at 1:25 looks like a rocket should look and then...bam video is obviously spliced and a clip of something different is put in, and not very smoothly either...different color and look immediately....after a small pause....splice. CG?

We at rocket school call that 'stage separation (the not very smooth) and the second stage uses different fuel... and you missed the 4 'UFO's beside it

If legit it does look similar to the Norway spiral however the Norway spiral was just that, a spiral and a near perfect one at that and this vid shows a mess of exhaust with a star like object in the midst, similar but not the same....

Its legit and the Norway spiral was a rocket out of control. Look on youtube many failed rockets go off in a spiral. The Norway one was just very spectacular

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So different fuel is going to make it look completely different? I am not a rocket scientist, but you apparently are, so please explain to me how that works...and what the hell are you talking about with the four other ufo remark? One of the other vids posted of a day time launch looks like a legit rocket I do not think the blue "second stage" part of the vid is cg, but not a part of the original (first 1:25.) Even if it is completely legit and a clip of a soyuz rocket, it still looks nothing like what was posted in the op....any new thoughts? Charlie?

edit on 24-12-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
UNDEBUNKABLE

Lots and lots of UFO activity these days, everywhere in the world.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

It isn't a UFO. There is nothing to debunk.
It is a Soyuz launch.

Very impressive use of fonts though.

edit on 12/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Aliens are terrestrial.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
We have no reason to believe that this video is not real. We have five videos, five witness accounts (presumably some more since last night) and from the evidence which has been presented in this thread thus far, it doesn't seem like a hoax. I find it strange how even with video evidence people are still trying to shy away from what is in front of us. The only explanation I can think of is that its some kind of rocket but even then, its a long shot to assume.
edit on 24-12-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I always thought about ET crafts had the ability to hide in the clouds and produce clouds to hide in, perhaps the "cloud machine" is damaged

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
We just got news in here in Denmark about a russian sattelite crashing down in russia and hits a house..
perhaps its related, no person was hurt.

nyhederne.tv2.dk...:satellit-rammer-hus-i-kosmonautgade.html?forside

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
could it have anything to do with a

“Extremely Sophisticated” Mysterious Metallic Ball From Space Lands In Africa, Baffling Scientists Worldwide
?

Dont know if anything has been mentioned of this yet, but thought i would throw it in here since no one knows where it came from?

Scientists are mystified by a very strange object that recently fell out of space and landed in a remote region of Namibia. It was found by a farmer near Onamatunga in the Omunsati region between November 15 and November 20. The large metallic ball is 13.25″ in diameter, 43″ in circumference, weighs 13 pounds, and has two bumps on its poles. It is made of an “extremely sophisticated metal alloy known to man” and it evidently landed extremely hard — it bounced at least once, resting 60 feet away from the original landing point where it had caused a crater 1-foot deep and 12-feet wide. Explosions were also heard in the area before the discovery. The National Forensic Science Institute, NASA, and the European Space Agency are busy trying to pinpoint the origin of the object. Early tests confirm that the object is hollow. Apparently several similar objects have fallen across the southern hemisphere (in Australia and Latin America as well as elsewhere in Africa) over the past couple of decades.

I cant get the link to work but i am quite sure one of you will.

Feel free to start another thread if need be or delete if deemed off topic.
Here is another link Space ball?
edit on 24-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
We just got news in here in Denmark about a russian sattelite crashing down in russia and hits a house..
perhaps its related, no person was hurt.

They get used to that over there
NASA and our military launch over water so the stuff falls into the oceans But Russia not so lucky... I wonder if you can get insurance coverage if a rocket hits your house

In 2007, 27 people in the Ust-Kansky region were hospitalized with cancer-related illnesses they said were linked to contamination from falling debris. Also, in September 2007, a Proton-M rocket carrying a Japanese communications satellite malfunctioned around two minutes after takeoff, crashing near another Kazakh city, Zhezkazgan. No one was injured in the incident, but Russia paid Kazakhstan more than $2 million in compensation, after admitting that the rocket had been filled with higher-than-permissible levels of toxic heptyl fuel.

Ah I guess that covers it

www.eurasianet.org...#

ALTAI, Russia - Villagers collect scrap from a crashed spacecraft, surrounded by thousands of white butterflies, 2000. Environmentalists fear for the region's future due to toxic rocket fuel.
Image credit: Jonas Bendiksen/Eurasianet.org

Making farm tools out of Titanium rocket parts

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
could it have anything to do with a

“Extremely Sophisticated” Mysterious Metallic Ball From Space Lands In Africa, Baffling Scientists Worldwide
?

Dont know if anything has been mentioned of this yet, but thought i would throw it in here since no one knows where it came from?

Scientists are mystified by a very strange object that recently fell out of space and landed in a remote region of Namibia. It was found by a farmer near Onamatunga in the Omunsati region between November 15 and November 20. The large metallic ball is 13.25″ in diameter, 43″ in circumference, weighs 13 pounds, and has two bumps on its poles. It is made of an “extremely sophisticated metal alloy known to man” and it evidently landed extremely hard — it bounced at least once, resting 60 feet away from the original landing point where it had caused a crater 1-foot deep and 12-feet wide. Explosions were also heard in the area before the discovery. The National Forensic Science Institute, NASA, and the European Space Agency are busy trying to pinpoint the origin of the object. Early tests confirm that the object is hollow. Apparently several similar objects have fallen across the southern hemisphere (in Australia and Latin America as well as elsewhere in Africa) over the past couple of decades.

I cant get the link to work but i am quite sure one of you will.

Feel free to start another thread if need be or delete if deemed off topic.
Here is another link Space ball?

I just thought with the sudden increase in reports and also satalites crashing to earth i would give it a mention.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The level of self-delusion in this thread is mindblowing. It's a rocket. End of story.

The halo effect is caused by the light bouncing off a thin, high level layer of clouds.

It appears to be 'slower than a jet' because it's a long way away. It's called parallax.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Fryaga

I am looking into the matter of the soyuz rocket, trying to find timestamps of launch/crash, but all i can find is that it launched in the morning and crashed shortly thereafter.

The impression i got from these videos is that some are taken during the day, and some later in the evening after dark (the timestamp 18:14 is from one of the vids as reference), indicating this could NOT be the soyuz rocket. Still digging for the actual timestamps though...

I see all the videos being taken at approx the same time as is evident by the street lights and lights in the buildings. Otherwise the different light levels are simply different camera exposures. So whatever it is is genuine and not CGI. One explanation for the slow speed could distance! and the thing is actually moving quite fast but controlled. Also note that at dusk and with winter atmosphere anything very bright could produce a halo effect. My guess is something distant and bright creating a halo on the winter atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
the videos remind me of the crucifixion painting 1350,

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The Soyuz launch was at 12:08 GMT.
www.spaceflightnow.com...
That is at 18:08 in Tcheliabinsk.
www.timeanddate.com...
It seems to coincide quite well with all of videos which have a time stamp (and the opening and title for the video)

Belyaev95 - 18:14
1441016 - "at about 18 o'clock"
Vasgann - No time stamp but similar lighting to the above
AndrejGronznij - No time stamp but lighting similar to the above

Med20092 - No time stamp or location but the street light is on indicating that it is at least dusk. Automatic exposure setting and/or a location further to the west (Russia is big) would easily account for any apparent difference in lighting.

The timing is right. Obvious conclusion. It is the Soyuz launch.
edit on 12/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thank you for this information, that was the time i was searching around for, seems not many of the articles surrounding this care to include that. The facts that it was traveling eastward(and crossing a few timezones perhaps?) might account for the difference in time between the launch and the taking of the videos i perceived. (Also the mishap was stated to happen 7 minutes after launch.. but that is another matter, that perhaps can be explained by the rocket having a tremendous speed, able to traverse several tmezones during these 7 minutes?)

However, can you also explain why it does not have a tail, or why it does appear to travel only horizontally? With this information i would consider this one concluded.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just thought i'd drop a message here to say that at around 1545-1600 yesterday, 23rd December, i too saw something very similar to this. It was east over the North Sea from my location, the only difference being that i didnt have a large circle around it. Both myself and my father saw it. It was moving east away from Scotland towards Norway.

Not sue what it was, it wasnt a plane or anything like that...it was moving too slowly and had no flashing lights.

Just thought i'd share...
edit on 24/12/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
my first thought was project bluebeam - educate-yourself.org... -

i do know back in 2009 Hearst, Disney and GE owned History Channel began pushing project bluebeam - but the link to the source is no longer available - makes me want to scratch my head a few times - here's the site w/the link to the source (which doesn't work) - forum.prisonplanet.com...

i'm doing some more research - bbl

EDITED to add: www.lookupfellowship.com... - references a weird promo about a global event to air may, 2009 - but the youtube link video has been removed - which makes me wonder -

"A Global Event. Witness The Most Important Find In 44 Million Years." Nice. There's that whole "11" thing again (11 x 4 = 44; President Obama is the 44th POTUS too). The words are then replaced with a clock that is counting down in real time to the premiere of this global TV experience on 5/25 at 9pm/8c. Hmmm, I wonder if this has anything at all to do with a "Full Disclosure" type event as we approach the end of May? That was the "ultimatum" given to the U.S. government to finally come clean about what they know before another world power does instead. No, it couldn't be. Could it?

edit on 24-12-2011 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Kim Jong Il going home, safe journeys Kimmy

Only joking

Very cool video the haze around it very much reminded me of the mist of the spiral in texture/looks, if that makes any sense,

How ever i'm not quite sure what angle im seeing this at?

So to me it appear as tho is moving away, yet is moving sideways? so would somebody explain that a little better to me with maybe a poor paint jobs pic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join