It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Just thought i'd drop a message here to say that at around 1545-1600 yesterday, 23rd December, i too saw something very similar to this. It was east over the North Sea from my location, the only difference being that i didnt have a large circle around it. Both myself and my father saw it. It was moving east away from Scotland towards Norway.

Not sue what it was, it wasnt a plane or anything like that...it was moving too slowly and had no flashing lights.

Just thought i'd share...
edit on 24/12/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Hold on here. This could debunk the Russian ship explaination. He is talking about an area west of the Launch site. With his refrence of time and Scotland and when it was filmed in Russia it could give someone with math skills an Idea how fast it was moving as well. Is it possible he could see the launch from his site? This witness could raise the shadow of a doubt on the Russian Rocket.
edit on 24-12-2011 by nfflhome because: my mistake

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's either the soyousz or a plane's landing lights seen through clouds with a lot of ice particles in it. Fits the season
Ice particles break light much clearer than f.i. Fog, leaving nice halo's.
.or it's Santa trying a new diet for the reindeer, resulting in unforeseen rocket propulsion. ( Hey, Itold the guy that, despite being cheap, beans are nota good food for reindeer.....
)

Have a great bunch of holidays, Merry X-Mas and a Very good 2012, after all, it could be our last year...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Very nice thanks for sharing. These remind me of a video from Russia back in 1999. I'm sure some of you have seen it.

UFO Caught On Out-Door Surveillance Cam. 22nd May : An apparent UFO caught on cam in Russia and seemingly taking its time

Ufo video

I don't know if this video has been debunked or what?!
Still appears real. Maybe Russian rockets?
It does, close to the end of the video. have what appears
to be another craft just pop into the area. Give it a go.

cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

That would be the launch of the second Meridian satellite.
russianforces.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

just a thought... ins't the lovejoy comet in view at some point here? it may just be perception. it was moving slow enough, why didn't anyone follow it as long as possible?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

Comets do not move across the sky.
Lovejoy is not visible in Russia.
Lovejoy is not visible anywhere in the evening.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
When I started watching the first video it reminded me of this...

www.google.co.uk...:&imgrefurl=http://www.theworldsprophec y.com/medieval-painting-depicting-jesus-and-the-disciples-with-a-flying-object-in-the-background-one-of-hundreds-date-1350/&docid=0QEmzeylJ0M9KM&imgur l=http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/6429_spPGNewspro.jpg&w=520&h=329&ei=Fx32TqbqBI338QP1z626AQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=747&vpy=171& dur=786&hovh=178&hovw=282&tx=165&ty=89&sig=107477851274247443557&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=195&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxJohnson
Yea Phage, produce some rocket science or some Russian manifests for this launch. What was in the cargo hold? What was the purpose? I'm sure you could dig that up, no? You're not as all knowing as you think.

It's not what you don't know that makes you look foolish, MaxJohnson, it's what you DO know that's wrong. For many posting their dismissals of a rocket launch explanation for these videos, they're good examples.

For example, rockets on the way into space start vertical but quickly turn horizontal for most of their acceleration to orbital velocity. That seems to come as a surprise to people who learned spaceflight from hollywood SFX.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyTruth
First off, why should we be accustomed to seeing rockets fly through our skies?

Because there are a lot of rocket launches these days and most of them become UFO youtube videos so you should be able to recognize them by now

And secondly, you don't know this is definitely a rocket, regardless.

Well actually... yes we do

B) It's amazing. If one video gets posted, where's the other video evidence? If 5 get posted, that's too much video evidence! Maybe there were 100s of videos taken that day and 5% got posted online. Maybe there will be more to come...

You can bring out another thousand videos of this one and it will still be a rocket launch

C) Can we all agree that if obviously fake versions of this sighting get posted, we should sense some sort of cover up going on?

No because this is not a UFO... its a rocket. The fact that so many saw it proves there is no cover up of rocket launches

People who keep pushing that rocket launches are UFO's just destroy any serious research. Plasma UFO's? Look up my posts I am the biggest supporters of Plasma life forms and one of the first here who pushes that, but these are rockets not plasma lifeforms.

You can't expect not to be ridiculed if you can't separate to known from the unknown
And 90% of posters these days don't read beyond the OP so why do they come to ATS looking for answers ... then totally ignore the answers because it doesn't fit with what they want to believe?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It seems that throughout modern history ufo's are particularly active when there are missile, satellite, shuttle you name it launches. It always amazes me how many different ways a failed or not terrestrial object can manifest itself in the skies. For once I would like to hear the smartest guys in the room just say I don't know, but their intellect (ego) won't allow that.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."

Socrates

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by gort51

It's the traveling bubble that has me intrigued It appears to be consistent in all the videos, in varying light conditions.

I like your idea of the shield.

As off the wall as it is...I thought the same thing in passing

Maybe its not a shield, maybe its displacing the atmosphere that surrounds it.
2nd line

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I don't know

Seriously this has more to do with 2+2 than it does with ego.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Occam's razor get's you only so far in this subject matter!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
@OP, you got a bunch of vids of the Soyuz Rocket launch.

Congratulations.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's the Soyuz Rocket.

Maybe do some news searching next time before jumping to the conclusion it's a "UFO".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by gort51

It's the traveling bubble that has me intrigued It appears to be consistent in all the videos, in varying light conditions.

I like your idea of the shield.

As off the wall as it is...I thought the same thing in passing

Maybe its not a shield, maybe its displacing the atmosphere that surrounds it.
2nd line

OR...

The rocket is being viewed from BEHIND and the strong winds are moving the plume along with it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Or..
The rocket stage is far above the atmosphere and the effluent is coasting with it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Cloud cloak malfunction.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm not disputing this thing as a rocket, as i said before the colour & texture of the haze or fumes did strike me at first as being rather like the haze in the Norway Spiral,

But could someone that understands the point of view we are looking at in these videos maybe knock up a quick paint illustrated drawing on what we are looking at with the angles involved please?

I can't seem to understand how we see a bubble/halo round this thing, in my eyes with it being a bubble i would expect it to be stationary moving away and not moving much at all if that was the back end of the failed rocket tail, yet this seems to be moving sideways/horizontal across the sky with a bubble around it?

I just don't get what im looking at unless the fail rocket fumes are creating a bubble round the object?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Cloud cloak malfunction.

Star for ingenuity alone....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join