It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
To all the shills who are saying all my threads are Anti-Israel, I authored 6 threads yesterday, only one was about Israel. You shills have an OBVIOUS agenda.

This behavior that some of you are displaying proves that I'm doing something right.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Im glad somone posted about extremist in other religions, no one seems to bring up the Salem Witch Trials or the Inqusition when thousands of people died because it is "God`s Will". So they believe its justified for the cruelty they administer.

So if i had a wooden bat and a paedophile sitting in a chair and was to swing said bat as hard as i could at the head of this perverted deranged individual and some divine force did not stop the bat from knocking the guy out cold, could i chalk that one up as carrying out God`s Will?

Maybe one last crusade is in order here, let all the pissed off religous nuts out there gather in Israel and just let them go at it. Get it over with, at this point in time its seems incredibly stupid to keep fighting over the "Holy Land" and no one can tell why its holy other than thats been the story passed down throughout the ages. Ok time to dig up ancient Jerusalem and the Temple Mount and lets find out whats down there, and not just in Israel but in all the ancient sites in the region.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I've noticed that a lot of your threads are anti-Israel. They're God's people. Do you have something against God?

Oh wow that's a new argument. First we have to put up with the anti-semite one and now this.

Are they the untouchables by any chance?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Just looking at your thread history, it appears that you have a "negative focus" on Israel.

the users thread history has little to do with the article in question and you know it.

A quick mea culpa from you? Yes, every group has idiots. Just focusing on one specific "group" speaks of an agenda, however.

Extremists from "the other side" aren't mentioned in the article and the OP made it clear early in the thread that extremists from both sides taint the image of the whole and do not represent them.

So you point out an incident perpetrated by a few extremists yet you then complain about divisiveness. You've created close to 3 dozen threads with a strong focus on "anti-Israel". Which is fine, I suppose. I have dozens of threads that are anti-progressive, anti-liberal, pro-conservative. I have a bias. I admit that.

Then why even mention it other than a sly smear attempt?

What would be your "final solution"?

Really? You are really going to steer it in that direction that fast with no basis? Why must every thread devolve into a crap throwing match? Why even insinuate what you did? I'm going to assume your tactics have had you receive some complaints from the mods as this is much more mild than some of your previous rhetoric.

So we can't talk about bad things reported about settlers without talking about bad things done by Palestinians? Ok, fine, I'll take the bait. You can no longer praise the good things Israel without praising the good things about the Arab nations.

Your silly little game isn't going to work. Either discuss the article in the OP or go somewhere else, stop trying to steer this into a hate thread when it clearly is not.

The OP doesn't need to mention anything about the Palestinians because you guys undoubtedly will flood the thread with that information regardless of being on topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
So we can't talk about bad things reported about settlers without talking about bad things done by Palestinians?

Finally. The penny may have dropped. The rest of what you have said was drivel, but this one sentence, sums up everything I have been thinking for years. Why should we sit here and listen to people like you talking smack about Israel, without pausing for a single second to look at your beloved Arabs shortcomings?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well said

They like to trick us into turning the thread into character justification. On many threads they have tried to focus the discussion on a member's previous post history. For them, it's an effective way of deflecting attention from the topic that has been presented.

All of us have topics that we favor, ME politics has always interested me for various reasons, mainly because I believe in what's right and haven't bought into all the propaganda that's been thrown my way.

Who cares if a lot of my threads are about Israel, I remember Beezer was an OWS groupie. I never went out of my way to point out their post habits, frankly I just don't care. For these ignorant statements claiming I don't criticize other countries, they clearly haven't checked my post history like they claim.

Every time I start a thread on what I believe is an interesting topic, I find myself baited into defending my "character". It's no big deal though, it's fairly simple to compose a quick comment based on logic that clearly points out their dishonest tactics.

Woah, all that, and none of it was even on topic. I hope the mods will allow it to stay.

On topic...this strikes me as provocation by the Settlers, most likely to try and cause some unrest in the area among the different groups.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The religious kids are playing again...

Religions make me puke....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
While the settlers are increasing their violent behavior, Hamas is becoming more peaceful.

Hamas moves away from violence in deal with Palestinian Authority

It's a crazy world we live in, much like the Twilight Zone.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is another example of Israel extending it's hand in peace

I find it counter productive that the Israeli government speeds up settlement construction to punish the Palestinians for taking a diplomatic approach to peace negotiations.

Any of you Israel supporters going to step up and try and justify this?

Surely this post of mine means I must be Anti-Semite right?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Those two posts above invariably prove you have an Anti-Israel, Anti-Jewish, Pro Hamas agenda. Thank you for finally proving what has been speculated. People like you make me smile every time Israel strikes back. God Bless the State of Israel, the Israeli people, and the brave men and women of the IDF.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twiptwop
Those two posts above invariably prove you have an Anti-Israel, Anti-Jewish, Pro Hamas agenda. Thank you for finally proving what has been speculated. People like you make me smile every time Israel strikes back. God Bless the State of Israel, the Israeli people, and the brave men and women of the IDF.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

God bless them

God bless you too.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Corruption Exposed: I have been a member here for a long time. I have had to change "clothes" a few times, but have seen your posts for a long time. One thing they all have in common is an Anti-Israel / Anti-Jewish agenda.

There are very few here, IMO, that loath Israel and Jews as much as you do.

This is my view of your stance on things:

1) If a group of Muslims attack Jews /Israelis they are "just a few extremists" sick of being terrorized by Jews /Israel. Then you will be sure to highlight all of the bad things that jews/ Israel have done to deserve this.

2) If a group of Jews / Israelis attack someone, this is concrete evidence that there is a Zionist movement to take over the middle east, then the world.

You and I have gone at it a few times (different user name) with the same outcome and same facts every time.

For the life of me, I can not understand how you can say you are NOT anti -Israel with a straight face.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So you are setting the standard now?

It is ok for you to scrounge up facts and events from the past, to point out and highlight Jewish violence, yet it is NOT ok to use your past posts, to get a fair view of your true intent?

Interesting to say the least!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusUnleashed

So you are setting the standard now?

It is ok for you to scrounge up facts and events from the past, to point out and highlight Jewish violence, yet it is NOT ok to use your past posts, to get a fair view of your true intent?

Interesting to say the least!

With all due respect, I do not give a rat's ass what this posters intent is. I only care for the knowledge shared. You, however, do care for post history, which is interesting because lo' and behold, you are posting from an account with a "clean slate"! Is that because you don't want anyone pointing at your OWN post history?

Really, nobody cares what you and your fellow slavery supporting lemmings have to say. In fact, it makes people want to avoid those who hold your opinions in real life. Just observe the developments in the political world. It is not wise at all to seek more enemies now that your support is fading.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Want to know what would be perfect? If all of the extremist Jews and all of the extremist Muslims would just unhitch and kill each other. Then the Middle East could become a more rational and peaceful place without all of the hypocrites screwing up the peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

"With all due respect, I do not give a rat's ass what this posters intent is." Then why are you posting here?

Praise be to Jesus, that this is what your cares are care-not's are!

1) I was not speaking to you
2) OP, went out of his way to point out that this was NOT an anti-Israeli thread
3) When called out on his bias, OP proceeded to post SEVERAL anti-israeli pictures and propaganda pieces.

4) Then here comes captain America, pretending to know where I stand on this issue (or any, for that matter)

Then notice the first 3 letters in this word... Assuming, that I have multiple accounts... Which could NOT be further from the truth. The fact is, I have a hard time holding my tongue, when confronted with extreme ignorance, and frankly stupid people. case and point!

I am trying to work on holding my tongue, which of your flaws are you working on?

Israel is facing multiple enemies on multiple fronts. (yes, some is their own doing)
BUT, they have to insure the safety of their people. Do they not have that right? Should they pack up and leave?
What has been done, can not be undone! It is what it is.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

don't feed the trolls!

I have a few of them who I've angered by pointing out their flawed logic so they must log in on their troll accounts and derail threads. It's been going on for a while now, I just ignore it for the most part.

Be a man and troll on your regular account you cowards

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MobiusUnleashed

Then why are you posting here?

Because you guys are ganging up on him like a pack of rabid zionists.

Praise be to Jesus, that this is what your cares are care-not's are!

My praise goes to the Almighty, I don't praise humans, past or present.

1) I was not speaking to you

This is a public forum.

2) OP, went out of his way to point out that this was NOT an anti-Israeli thread

Because some lemmings got the order to disrupt the thread.

3) When called out on his bias, OP proceeded to post SEVERAL anti-israeli pictures and propaganda pieces.

In response to a poster that SUPPORTS SLAVERY. Propaganda pieces? Please...all things are now considered propaganda so you already show your own bias here. My question is; who cares about your bias or his bias? I care for the information presented. You've not presented ANYTHING other than your opinion.

Then notice the first 3 letters in this word... Assuming, that I have multiple accounts... Which could NOT be further from the truth. The fact is, I have a hard time holding my tongue, when confronted with extreme ignorance, and frankly stupid people. case and point!

Obviously you have no difficulty holding your tongue when there's a bunch of other posters bashing a single poster with nothing substantial(note that you never added anything of substance, not even an argument with substance to the topic).

Israel is facing multiple enemies on multiple fronts. (yes, some is their own doing)

Oh really? You don't say. What's with all these generic statements? Because they are surrounded by "enemies"(more like friendly puppet dictators that make sure there is no shortage of money or weapons delivered to Israel) it gives these settlers the right to attack a bunch of Christmas Carolers in a bus. And you are here talking about ignorance...

BUT, they have to insure the safety of their people. Do they not have that right? Should they pack up and leave?

Oh and there you went off the far edge, you can pretend all you want from here on out...bye bye.
edit on 19-12-2011 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
In response to a poster that SUPPORTS SLAVERY.

Do you realise you are bordering on harassment? What exactly does my refusal to buy into sob stories of people who choose to take hard jobs got to do with Israel? Is it that you are so stupid, so thick, and so bad at debating that all you can do is bring up past discussions on completely different topics as a poor attempt to go one up?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join