It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Twiptwop

Not at all, they shouldn't have attempted to drive through that area, it belongs to Israelis and they are not welcome there. If they drive through there, they should be chased out and removed with force.

Jesus Christ man !

They were singing songs popular to their religion.

I KNOW Israel can't be this bad can it?

What if they were Muslims?

Good God!

Wheeeew.

I don't care if they were wearing clown costumes and riding unicycles, they were in an area they were not welcome in, or invited to and so were treated in a way suitable to the situation.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

well,

they say people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

It's still not like they had M16's or hand grenades.

I still think it was a maniacal over reaction and the perpetrators should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I still think they were drunk.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Seriously, you've got my sides splitting. Please stop, you are too funny.

I live in a house, i bought it, therefore i exist. Doesn't matter what my ethnicity is, or whether you believe i exist or not, or what you think they area is or isn't called. I bought it, i farm it, my kids were born there, and i have deeds to the house and land.

Now what on God's earth gives you, or anyone else, the right to say that is not mine?

I have shown no terror, no hatred (except mirroring yours to make a point) and no anti-semitism. I will ask you to please proove this baseless claim.

You on the other hand have supported the terrorising of these fine Christians inside this bus, have supported stealing, supported hatred towards innocent people, and are blatently anti-arab. You have the inability to view the shoe on the other foot sir, and all you have said can be turned the other way to fit the agenda of the other side and support that side that you think you are arguing against.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I don't care if they were wearing clown costumes and riding unicycles, they were in an area they were not welcome in, or invited to and so were treated in a way suitable to the situation.

Obviously what the carolers did was not agains the law, otherwise they would have been arrested by the Israeli military. We know all too well how the IDF likes to pick on defenseless Palestinians in Palestine.

Hypothetically speaking; if we hold a vote to see if you are welcome here and it turns out you aren't, does that mean we have the right to physically assault you?

You know what? Screw that vote, I don't believe you're welcome here... (Do you see what a dangerous mindset you are propagating?)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twiptwop

I have a friend, a woman, that was badly injured about a year ago. She lives in a council estate that some consider to be bad. Personally, i would never live there, but she likes it there, it's cheap and she's lived there a long time and is well known in the community for her work with children.

One Saturday night she had to go get some milk and it was late so the local shop was closed. She decided to walk to a 24hr shop in the neighbouring estate.

Some ruffians, neds as we call them, noticed her. They knew she was from the area next door. The little [expletive removed]'s jumped her just because she was in their turf and she wasn't from there (neds from the two estates fight a lot). Two girls and guy battered her, shattering her eye socket.

I am complete offended by the fact that you think that was ok? That my friend deserved this because of where she was from and was not 'welcome' in that other area? All because she wanted a cup of damn tea.

So i've now concluded that you are a chav/ned because only the scourge of our society actually believes that it's ok to attack innocent people for travelling through their 'patch'.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Nammu because: fixing quotes

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I agree.

I think these heathen lamb killers should be sent to a terrorist detention camp without trial.

At least a deer hunter faces true competition with honor.

I bet these good people didn't even throw as much as a gum wrapper out a window.

I say the cowards were all hopped up on some kind of Turkish dope.

I'm sending an email to the Vatican.

We shall see what the Pope has to say.

I will recommend that the Jesuits be mobilized.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
You on the other hand have supported the terrorising of these fine Christians inside this bus

Absolutely.

have supported stealing,

Nope, I haven't supported "stealing". As I said, it is impossible to steal from an entity that doesn't exist. There is NO Palestine. It has never existed and never will exist. All of that land belongs to Israel, so when Israeli Settlers use their God given right to build on their God given country, it isn't "stealing"

supported hatred towards innocent people

I haven't supported hatred towards "innocent people", I support hatred towards "Palestinians", the two are very distinct groups.

and are blatently anti-arab.

Only when those Arabs call themselves "Palestinians".

You have the inability to view the shoe on the other foot sir, and all you have said can be turned the other way to fit the agenda of the other side and support that side that you think you are arguing against.

If all that the anti Israel crowd can do is regurgitate the arguments used against them, then we really have nothing to fear

God Bless Israel.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Absolutely.

I suggest everyone reading this and on ATS should stop responding to this shell of a person. This person is obviously lost on the internet. Un-freaking-believable.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You support terrorism

There is not a time nor a place where I have done such a thing. You sound like a guy who wears pig tails dresses like batman with a hat and can be seen on youtube videos screaming: "Anti-Semite"

what a depraved little man you are.

I'm everything but a little man. I'm the closest you will come to talking to a real man anyways.

As much as you would like to, you will never, EVER silence Israel and its supporters.

You are not supporting Israel, you are supporting a Zionist apartheid state.

We will always be here to defend Israel from those who would destroy it.

"You" are not defending Israel. "You" are defending a Zionist Apartheid state. You know why I give you at least some courtesy? Because I know the things that have to be done to a human being to turn them from a happy, loving and empathic human into the shell that you present yourself as.
edit on 20-12-2011 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartelThere is not a time nor a place where I have done such a thing

Well you have. You are an Anti Israel terror supporter, period.

I'm everything but a little man.

Yes, I agree. Calling you a "little man" was far too generous. You are a disgusting terror supporting anti semite.

Originally posted by InfoKartel You are not supporting Israel, you are supporting a Zionist apartheid state.

If keeping Israel safe means implementing Apartheid measures, then yes, I support it.

Originally posted by InfoKartel You know why I give you at least some courtesy? Because I know the things that have to be done to a human being to turn them from a happy, loving and empathic human into the shell that you present yourself as.

If only you knew just how little I care for your opinions of me. Don't worry. I can sit here and take your poisonous personal attacks all day, because it is in the defence of Israel, who deals with much worse on a daily basis

edit on 20-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You support terrorism, what a depraved little man you are.

Says the man that just admitted 2 posts above that he supports terrorism

Honestly, you couldn't make it up!

I would like you to provide proof that anything either i or InfoKartel have said has been:

1. Anti-Semitic
2. Supporting terrorism

You have accused us both of this, provide evidence for your accusal.

I await without bated breathe and not on the edge of my seat

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff reviews.

Thanks for your patience.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join