It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you love! (Let this thread overflow with your love and raise your high vibrations ever HIGHE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is my philosophy. It is the philosophy of love. Whenever you live in love you are living in God and seeing through God's perspective...

This is what I believe::

"God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." - 1 John 4:16

I live my life and love and I know that there is love between EVERY atom in the universe. I know that there is love there, I can feel it, I can feel it, I can feel it! Let that eternal love flow through you! Let this omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omnipotent love flow through!

What do you love! I love all of you guys here who express your passion! I love cream cheese cake and I love to hear ancient teachers teach about love. Add some links add some pictures and some videos.

Let's get this Love Party going!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I love how happy you seem!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Whenever you live in love you are living in God and seeing through God's perspective...

I love that I can disagree with the above comment...

And to add, thanks for the upbeat OP, as we all need the occasional reminder that love is a much needed asset these days...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I love my dogs Rusty and Tyler and get great joy when I see them running around playing without a care in the world. I also love acid music far more than I should. Screaming 303s make me go all tingly inside and lets me release all of my worries and loose myself in a never ending, always twisting loop of madness. Truly sets my soul on fire. Without it, I would not be me.

Always up for some love spreading.

(edit, I would have put a picture of my dawgs but the function seems to be disabled)
edit on 4/12/2011 by Acidtastic because: function disfunction

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I love my family, my husband. I love my kitties Tom adn Roscoe and my dog Angel. I love my horse, Caramelita (Caramel Corn for short, hah hah!)...I love nature and the outdoors. I love the view right out my front door...and I love the little things people do that really perk up my day.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I love everyone, good, bad, or otherwise. That includes all of you.

Most specifically I love my son and my family, don't know where I'd be without them. I love this planet, even though things aren't too great, I know it's all happening as it should.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I love writings of different languages, especially the writing and the sound of the Japanese language.

愛してる

I love all of you and it is nice to hear about all of the loving things going on in your lives! Let's keep hearing more and more and more.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I completely understand this perspective, but i think it is just a teensy tiny bit naeive to say there is love between every atom, because evil does exist and we must recognise it, but this does not mean we cannot revel in the joy of universal love when we get the chance, also i do not think it is quite practical for most people where they are right now be doing that at all times, though that may be the prefered goal of the human spirit. Now, i do personally beleive that we should attempt to vanquish all evil, but right now at this very moment it is still required to bring us to a higher frequency where it may not exist at all or in a different way or just less in general. In short evil is necessary, but not for much longer.......not for much longer at all, and when the sun rises and the clouds clear away, we will sit on the horizen of a new day.

I wanna make it clear that i agree with you for the most part, and i think that type of positive thinking is always a great thing so keep it up!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I love sunrises and sunsets. I love to see new places and explore new things.
I love everything that makes people different. I love individuality. I love the cultures of all.
I love hearing new ideas. I love to ponder the cosmos. I love to ask questions. I love deep thought.
I love my pets. I love to fish.
I love my family. I love my friends.
I love to laugh. I love to make people happy.
I love to learn.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I love writings of different languages, especially the writing and the sound of the Japanese language.

愛してる

I love all of you and it is nice to hear about all of the loving things going on in your lives! Let's keep hearing more and more and more.

I love how you did that!

I love my family and my personal relationships with some very special people!

I love all the creative thoughts and passions that are occuring.

I love raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...come on...doesn't everyone!!!

I love to laugh

I love poetry

I love silence

I love the total emergence

I love ancient wisdom and new ideas

I love beauty and grace

edit on 4-12-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

Fighting against evil is like fighting against the darkness... Love is the light. So wonderful, so marvelous, when you get in this perspective it feels so delicious

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

“Be certain that in the religion of Love there are no believers and unbelievers. LOVE embraces all.”
― Rumi

I love seeing how love can transform a life.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on love today with us all.

May the light of love illuminate your path and lift you up in your journey.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thank you, arp,

Firstly, I love you for posting this thread.

Things I love - I love this planet, I love nature, I love my family, I love my freedom, I love my gifts and talents, I love Jesus and I love God.

Oh, and I love my cat, who speaks my language.

As The Beatles said, "All you Need is Love".

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I love my rat Luna, she is the sweetest little thing I have ever encountered in my life!
I love the view of the mountains out my front door after a good rain, when the clouds cover just the tops and the waterfalls are flowing behind rainbows.
I love the view out my back door in the winter when the whales are playing and the sunsets are super pink.
I love holding babies.
I love the sound it makes when you walk on small rocks and dried leaves.
I love to feel the wind blowing over me.
I love to rearrange my furniture on a monthly basis.
I love it when my huband softly kisses my forehead when he thinks I'm asleep.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
u just proved how love do not exist, all ur posts are pointing smthg that already exist, so of u it is just about a positive sense u receive from others stuffs, what is not free is not present, as it cant b conceived in positive add objective terms, then actually ur conception of love is the justification kind to ur will limited in taking out of positive things some of their free sense

a will cannot be about taking, a will is about future positive end move that is done now

so u kill the will right u kill things freedom constancy rights u kill freedom right out of everything as existing potential value, u kill the truth for evil life

but well i know that this is what gods do, but gods are blaming u since they can kill u too

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
love is positive statement out of self existence, when any could realize its positive sense if it is present itself, since it is the exclusive way of what is true, constancy ways are through objective positive realisations

but of course u mean enjoying the thought of being realised and all one assisted forever from where u r basically nothing that enjoy the destruction of things superiority for positive nothing sense

i wish if it was possible to separate nothing from anything, obviously nothing keep meaning nothing keep doing nothing and keep killing anything and everything
nothing is evil since it lies while believe being true, since nothing
nothing is always nothing bc nothing exist as perfect constancy
so logically separation must b, but it is impossible bc evil life powers had become all

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I love my friends and family. I love all animals and living things in this world.
I love that you created this thread!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The smell of rain on hot asphalt.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Love is knowledge is love is knowledge is love is knowledge. How could you have a maximum love for something with minimum knowledge? Could you truly love anything without knowing everything you could possibly know about it? I love nothing!! And that's a positive statement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join