It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why US is so mad at Iran ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Speaking at a press conference here in Tehran on Wednesday, Larijani dismissed the recent hues and cries made by the West about Iran's nuclear program, and its allegations about Iran's human rights record and involvement in an alleged terrorist plot on the US soil, and said the US-led West has grown pressures and animosity towards Iran because of the growing ties of Islamic awakening in the region.

"The reason should be found in another place which is the Islamic awakening of the regional people."

"It should be known that the West is upset because of the Islamic awakening of the regional nations," Larijani added.

Meantime, the Iranian top legislator said that the regional movements will continue their move regardless of the West's pressures on Iran.

FNA

Is political Islam replacing Arab dictators?

With a victory for Islamist parties in Tunisia and Morocco, is political Islam now spreading across North Africa?

The Arab revolution spread accross the Arab world as the population demanded political change. But in Morocco protesters did not bring down the government.

The Moroccan monarch quickly responded to their demands by amending the constitution, giving parliament and the prime minister more powers, and calling for early elections, which were held last week.
A
It resulted in a resounding victory for the Islamist Justice and Development party. And now, its leader Abdelilah Benkiran has become prime minister, a post that had nothing to do with democracy previously.

In the past, the king chose whomever he wanted to head the government regardless of the will of the country's 33 million people.

With the victory for the Islamists in Tunisia and the Muslim Brotherhood expected to gain political clout in Egypt, is the Arab world about to become home to political Islam? And can these parties bring an alternative to corruption and dictatorship?

Is political Islam replacing Arab dictators?

Tunisia , Egypt , Morocco , Yemen , Bahrain are getting out of the path toward the New World Order.

Iran , Syria and Lebanon were out already.

So , I think that Larijani is right about the recent allegations about Iran by US and Israel.

I think that US should think of a new New World Order , in which it can make new puppets in the region to stay forever and rule forever here , in Middle East.

Iranian Shah.

Bin Ali the former president of Tunisia

Saddam & Rumsfeld
edit on 2-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: Copied proper OP from duplicate thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

U.S. isn't mad at Iran, the world powers just need their plans to continue accordingly for everything to workout the way they want.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

People aren't, regimes are. Probably for things like the Revolutionary Guard being captured whilst training Afghan Taliban, or providing missiles, explosives etc to use against NATO personnel.

Although, when you think about it, they should be pleased the Revolutionary Guard are providing the perfect training for upgrades to NATO killing machines!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Iran has been shooting off their political pie hole all my life saying they are going to wipe out Jews and Gentiles alike, because we dont think like they do. I say strike first, strike hard, and strike fast! Use that land for something more useful like a garbage dump or something other than a threat to world peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Anyone remember the Iranian Hostage Crisis? The US Embassy there was seized by militants.

It started in 1979. And pretty much sealed the re-election fate of Jimmy Carter. When they finally were released in 1981, it was just hours after Ronald Reagan became President.

Our major issue there today dates back to WWII when both the US and Soviet Union had the existing leader or shah kicked out in favor of his son.
Why?
Oil.
We didn't want Iran siding with Germany.

Oh...by the way...guess who was supposed to have been one of the initial planners of the embassy seizure?
Yep...Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
1.because in 79 the iranians chose freedom and threw out the americans puppet the shah. upsetting the americans who think everyone needs american oppression and tyrany erm.. freedumb and dimocracy..
2. israel doesnt like iran and big brother america always helps little brother israel.
3. iran has oil
4. Ahmadinejad makes sense and tries to help his people.
5. americans still play cowboys and indians but since running out of indians in america they throw a dart at a world map to choose who gets to play indians next..
6. american leaders are impotent and can only get it up by invading other countries and murdering innocent people.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The USA is'nt mad at the Iranians, they had a plan drawn up many years ago that includes ALL of the Middle East and now that plan has already started in action.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Because they are jealous of their freedoms.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The U.S. Supports Israel no matter what even if it's wrong. And that is Wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

In my honorable opinion, earth, its lands have been faught over sense earth was created. And in 1000 years their will be new religions new wars for new reasons. I believe you are right when you say Mus;ums had it before Israelites, but if you dig even further back, romans had it before muslums, and if we dig back further we would probably find that the neandethrals had it at a time in the past. SO what needs to happen is, muslums need to let it go you lost it more then 50 years ago, you had it for a couple thousand years. Im in no way pro jews-zionist, infact in current times I think they are like the muslums instigators of a possible life alternign ww3. muslums and jews need to recognize a war would be the near demise of humans, and most livign life.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Iran has conducted itself as a rogue state and violated international protocols on to many occasions to count the Brits being the latest. If they continue sooner or later that condemnation will result in war and they will literally be incinerated.

No government has a right to ignore the rights and lives of it's citizens in this manner. Not us, Russia, NATO or any government on this planet. However, self preservation by the rest of the nations of the middle east will lead to war and Iran will be the target. If it isn't NATO who does it then it will Israel.

This is a bad situation with a bad ending and it may take centuries to clean up the mess. Just ask Japan about Fukishima. My best,

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Beacouse there is Capital to be made from being angry at another country

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Umm.. before everyone goes spewing off saying how Iran is a threat to America. Lets remember one simple thing. Who armed Iraq during the Iran/Iraq war???

You mention the hostages, I mention Iran Air Flight 655.
You mention a miss-translation of Ahmajinedad's speech, I mention Israels constant calls for attacks on Iran.

I could go on and on and on. America's interest in Iran is two-fold. Because Iran has oil, and because Israel says so. And we all know that if Israel tells America to jump, every single politician says "how high?".

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
No government has a right to ignore the rights and lives of it's citizens in this manner.

By that nature, I guess another country should consider attacking America?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You know how the average US citizen feels about the Catholic Church
and the vitriolic rhetoric used when discussing the Pope.

That's mad. The US is not mad at Iran.
In fact it has shown unreasonable restraint.

Expecially since all the bad things said about the Catholics
are actually true when it comes to Iran.

Consider:

pedophilia
950,000 child wives live in Iran

secret wives
Iran hangs 'temporary' wife in murder

...and if you want to see the seedy underbelly of world slave trade,
the middle east is just in awe Islam and of Iran.

University of Rhode Island: Islamic Fundamentalism and sex slave trade in Iran

But the whole while
the leadership in Iran pretends it's worthy to speak at the same table as our elected leaders
their own populous religiously chants that "America is the great Satan!"

Wut Iran?
You no love us if we no sell you our daughters?

David Grouchy
edit on 1-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

So I remember this :

Historical review : Failure of US Military Attack on Tabas

To all posters in this thread , I rather like real reasons that cost innocent people's lives .

Remember Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

What was the reason ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikehawk

Because they are jealous of their freedoms.

You better said we are jealous of your dream.

I mean the American One , the American Dream that you are not dreaming it anymore.

I mean , look at OWS. It is just a movement because you are not dreaming anymore.
Wake up

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

The US has multiple issues with Iran. That being said, there will eventually be payback for the 1979 Embassy hostage taking. No one in America has forgotten about that.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is not a surprise to see the people here not reading the OP.

In fact , I pushed the enter button in a wrong time .

Then there was just a title and nothing as OP.

I have a question :

How did you people predicted what I am going to post as OP ?

BTW , Thank you all for replying.

Most of the replies seem to be off-topic,

Then started the new thread here :

The history of US maddness and Iran

Regards
hmdphantom
edit on 1/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
Beacouse there is Capital to be made from being angry at another country

I used to think that way , but I think it is the people who really can control the govt.

The PTB is just a abbreviation made to bring fear to the people. ( I believe that there is the PTB , but they have made the word to bring fear to people's heart )

But people are the ones who decide , choose and change.

They are also the ones who revolt. Like in 1979 in Iran.

People were not perfect , and are not perfect right now. But they have chosen to evolve.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join