It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Explosion" has been reported in the Isfahan region of Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Haaretz reported it so what does that tell you?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

The Revolutionary Guard said the accidental explosion occurred while military personnel were transporting munitions.

It should be noted that Iran operates a uranium conversion plant near Isfahan, one with an important function in the chain of Iran's nuclear program.

thought it could have been an airstrike.. obviously not if iran is saying it was an accident.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

It is strange that they have had two big "accidents" in just a couple of weeks. Those Iranians need to be more careful when they move their munitions, somebody could get hurt.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wow Iran sure is having difficulty moving its munitions around these days!! These folks cant be trusted with nuclear technology...they cant even transport conventional explosives without blowing themselves up!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Maybe it's due to the sheer amount of what they are moving?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

wink

That's exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What I don't understand is, is that country so damn secretive that RSOE won't even report this explosion, it usually reports everything but nothing on Iran, unless I skipped it.

RSOE

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
IF they were testing small scale nukes could this be a way to cover their tests?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Its a no win situation for the Iranians. If they admit sabotage then they look weak and defenseless because they are being infiltrated. If they admit it was an accident well they just look incompetent.

edit on 28-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We can only speculate as to what is happening right now.
I wonder why it is taking so long for updates on this
situation?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is it america dropping her bombs of freedom? sarc/

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Is it america dropping her bombs of freedom? sarc/

I think its more probable that its Iran dropping her nukes of israeli destruction.

maybe?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
All of you making vague accusations are full of it. Iran which was NOT vague when they threatened to launch 150,000 missle at Israel if attacked. So far, I don't think Israel has eaten a single missle from Iran which tells me that this was yet another accident.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Esfahan (Isfahan) Nuclear Technology Center

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Debka reported the last explosion could have been the work of Stuxnet imbedded in the warhead programming.

If this is true, its a very alarming development for Iran. Imagine their entire missile inventory infected? Israel may strike while the iron is hot, missiles blowing up on the launchpad would prevent any type of Iranian missile reprisals.
edit on 28-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Maybe it a ROD of GOD
just one of those place at the right location and it would he hard to tell the difference
just one big hole in the gound were a nuclear reactor was

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Explosion now being reported by one source as confirmed by "security officials" - at approx 2:40 pm 11/28/11 local time.

www.ynetnews.com...

edit on 11/28/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
According to a few twitter feeds... it looks like when the original article was written, it used an older photo from a grenade attack a few weeks ago:

Scree grab of Fars article before it was pulled:
twitpic.com...

Blog:
thedeadline.tumblr.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Maybe it a ROD of GOD
just one of those place at the right location and it would he hard to tell the difference
just one big hole in the gound were a nuclear reactor was

Interesting thought!

The last explosion was said to be nuclear in scale, yet exhibited no radiation. Is that what this could have been? Does the US really have space-based kinetically launched weapons?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If this were an attack from IsrAmerica, Iran would be screaming bloody murder, and causing all kinds of fuss already. And Israel would be under fire from 150,000 missiles.
Yeah right. I think they meant firecrackers, cause everything I've read says they don't have that much capability.

No, this is probably just another accident, folks, as Iran claims it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join