It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Asks IAEA to Issue Report on US Atomic Weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to issue a report on the atomic arsenals and warheads of the US instead of releasing unreal reports on the civilian nuclear programs of independent countries like Iran.

"If the Agency is after the truth, why has it not released any report on the US atomic bombs concealed in one thousand of its military bases," Ahmadinejad asked on Tuesday.

He underlined that the IAEA is a tool in the hands of a number of certain countries to control the world, and added, "Unfortunately today they have empowered a person in the IAEA that has no authority and violates the Agency's rules by repeating the words of the US."

His remarks alluded to IAEA Director-General Yukiya Amano's upcoming report on Iran's nuclear activities which is due to be released to the IAEA member states in the next few hours, but whose contents have already been leaked to the western media.

Many nuclear experts, diplomats and political pundits even in the West believe that the report has been dictated by the US to the IAEA chief.

The western diplomats and sources had informed around a month ago that this report would contain some documents which have been presented to the IAEA by certain western countries and would show that Iran is pursuing a military drive in its nuclear program

1- None of the documents presented in the November 2011 report is new and all of them are related to the contents of a laptop computer which the US-led West alleges to have been stolen from Iran and was brought up first in 2004. In fact the release of these documents show that Amano - despite his claims - has no up-to-date information or data about the alleged studies and his information is what was presented in 2004. This proves that all IAEA allegations and claims in its recent reports that it has information to prove Iran has been pursuing a military nuclear drive after 2004 have all been nothing but a lie.

2- Neither Iran nor the IAEA has ever witnessed these documents. Since 2007, both Iran and the IAEA have been demanding that the original version of these so-called documents be presented to an independent team to go under veracity checks, but Americans have always refrained from doing so. This lack of cooperation annoyed the former IAEA Chief, Mohamed ElBaradei, so deeply that he repeatedly accused Americans of non-compliance with the IAEA safeguard tasks and undertakings. More importantly, Americans apparently have only one electronic file and do not have any original document. In fact, there is no original document in the case of the alleged studies. Iran proved to the IAEA in a 117-page assessment in 2008 that these so-called documents are fake, but Amano makes no reference to Iran's assessment in his report.

3- Basically speaking, neither the IAEA nor any other side is able to prove that these documents are related to Iran, even if we assume they are authentic. In other words, sowing and compiling a series of texts and documents in the Persian language and forging a number of seals and signatures and headings can never prove that these documents really belong to the state bodies in Iran.

4- There is no document to prove that what the IAEA calls alleged studies pertain to the use of nuclear materials and the abovementioned documents are silent in this regard as well. Thus, in case we assume these documents as authentic, they can pertain to conventional military activities and the claim that they are related to military nuclear activities is wrong because it is not supported by any information or evidence.

5- Once again even if we consider these documents to be authentic, all what they show is a series of computer simulations, and not practice or activity. It is essentially due to the very same reason that the IAEA has called this project as "alleged studies". There is no proof in these documents to show that these studies have been put into practice.

Now Mr. Amano, who according to the documents released by the WikiLeaks has promised the Americans to check all its measures and appointments with them, has apparently been given the mission to release the forged information and materials of the CIA in the form of an IAEA report, while many experts believe that these documents have been forged very naively and their release would totally discredit the IAEA.

Experts say that parts of this report, including paragraphs 23 and 24 have been copy-pasted from the Untied States' 2008 National Intelligence Estimate (NIE).

Another ridiculous point pertains to paragraphs 47-53 of the coming IAEA report. In this part of the IAEA report which has actually been written by the US Ambassador to the IAEA Glyn Davies, Mr. Amano claims that Iran has carried out a number of hydrodynamic computer simulations for manufacturing nuclear weapons. It has also been mentioned in this part that the IAEA has a number of satellite images of a metal bunker used for nuclear weapons tests in Parchin facility.

These parts of Amano's report are the result of a job carried out by Ferederic Claude, an agent of the French Intelligence Service, who had earlier been in charge of satellite imaging at the IAEA and is now Amano's advisor. It is noteworthy that Claude, accompanied by IAEA Deputy Director General for Safeguards Olli Heinonen, brought these pictures to Tehran a few years ago and asked for a visit to Parchin facility. In response, Iran allowed the IAEA inspectors to visit any part of Parchin that they wanted and carry out sampling tests. The result of that visit revealed that first, what Mr. Claude called a metal bunker or container for building bombs was actually a metal toilet in Parchin, and second the samplings showed no nuclear activity in Parchin and that's why the IAEA closed the case with Parchin facility.

FNA

So , they stole a labtop and searched it for any document. Then they found a pdf file named "nuclear bomb for dummies". They looked at the date the file was last modified, So it was 2003. Then they reported this to Amano. + some pressure from Nétanyahou the liar.

Nétanyahou "liar" - Obama-Sarkozy secret chat,

Then Amano said that "Iran has started to build a nuclear warhead since 2003. Our estimations tells us that they should have been managed to build two and a half nuclear warhead."

I am not fond of Ahmadinejad but I like his diplomacy with US. because :

You know that America has the biggest virgin sources of oil , yet uses much nuclear power stations than Iran.

The fact is that America is just waiting for other sources of oil to run out. Then it is time to force it's New World Order to the world.

Iran is just attempting to make it's resources last more and US doesn't like it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

"Peoples of the world, I have reviewed your petition and I find the following to be righteous and true that a criminal banking and extortion empire was created in a land, formerly known as Palestine and now, illegally known as Israel

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What a bunch of crap.

Everyone in the world knows that 1. We have nukes. 2. We still have them at the ready. 3. We will not be getting rid of every nuke in our arsenal even though we have, verifiably, reduced the size of the arsenal.

Lastly, it is IRAN'S government that is saying they're not building nukes, when, in fact, they are doing everything they can to put together the technology needed to build a nuke.

So The World Is Facing Truth On Iran?

The IAEA is wonderful while they say what Iran thinks is ok. But when the IAEA starts to tell the truth Iran gets pissed. Hmmmm.

edit on 8-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The US should just give Iran some nukes. This will solve the problem. The US has proven that it will use them. We have also violated every nuclear treaty we made. Iran has a clean record and a respected leader. Why should Iran be excluded from the nuclear club? Crazy countries like Israel have them.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What would the IAEA have to say about American Nuclear Weapons? We have them...We have thousands of them..and last I checked, I could still find model numbers and specs that run from physical dimensions to optimum yield one can expect from each weapon class and variation.

I guess I'm just missing what IAEA time spent looking at Uncle Sam could accomplish? Is someone suggesting there is actually an aspect to U.S. Nuclear weapons development that hasn't been leaked or just outright announced to the world several times over? I'm all ears to what that could be. Given what Uncle does tell the world, anything still hidden would be really juicy meat to pounce on at a site like ATS.

As far as Israel and some people's outright glee and unashamed thrill as the prospect of their defeat in battle, you all might just get your chance to see it. It is a possibility that by this time next week, several million of our fellow humans on Earth won't be here to share future sunrises or clear blue skies in a quiet park. They'll be dead. Both Arab and Jew alike. Perhaps those who want this SO badly will finally have their fill from the kill and be able to find inner peace. I seriously doubt it. Peace will ever be found in some folks..but it would at least be something to come out of the slaughter about to commence.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
What a bunch of crap.

Everyone in the world knows that 1. We have nukes. 2. We still have them at the ready. 3. We will not be getting rid of every nuke in our arsenal even though we have, verifiably, reduced the size of the arsenal.

Lastly, it is IRAN'S government that is saying they're not building nukes, when, in fact, they are doing everything they can to put together the technology needed to build a nuke.

So The World Is Facing Truth On Iran?

The IAEA is wonderful while they say what Iran thinks is ok. But when the IAEA starts to tell the truth Iran gets pissed. Hmmmm.

edit on 8-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is brilliant! Fair play to Iran X

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would love to see Mahmoud debate any of these Western puppets. He would have them for lunch.

He was great on Larry King live too, not even going to mention how impressed I was with his UN speeches.

I have said this before... It's pretty bad when the most truthful figurehead in the world comes from Iran.

It could all be a big puppet show though.

Either way, Mahmoud is more likeable.

I would back him up in a bar fight any day over any of these clowns.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh no, not the laptop story again.
That's all they got? We debunked that years ago.

Total poo poo. But this is how wars are manufactured. Take notes. We might need them someday.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm so sick of this!

Good for Ahmadinejad. It may be silly to call for it, but it does underscore a point, hypocrisy with regard to nuclear capabilities around the globe.

Apparently the PTB think we are all idiots and will fall for this song and dance again. They seriously underestimate how liitle people care about Iran or even Israel for that matter.

We care about JOBS and our economic future. But then, it seems like this is just a contrived distraction from real issues like that.
edit on 8/11/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Does anyone actually think that the silo doors will open for an IAEA official? "Go ahead, count our warheads,we have nothing to hide". Yeah, right. Here in the USA we have no transparent government, not even to our own citizens. I would love to live in a country that was honest about their ability to destroy the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It would boil down to this...

The US has many, of which most could reach Iran.

Iran has...hmmm? we don't know...but it is folly to mess with them.

The US just outguns Iran, pure and simple.

Do I hope it happens....hell no! But that is the way it is.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It is always said that Iran is building a knife(i,e is developing nuclear capability). It can be used in a kitchen , and it can be used by a bully to kill another human being.

Maybe you say Iran is a bully who will stab Israel or any country in the back

But I say that , as I look at history book of Iran after the Islamic revolution , I only see that Iran has been victim of imposed wars and terrors.

So , as I look at history book of America before ww1 till now , I see that they are always bullying around and they have never stopped it. ( I study the history of America before ww1 , because America is run by the same old system before ww1. There has been no serious change through the years)

So Iran is not a bully with a knife , but is trying to use the knife in the kitchen.

America is just the bully with the knife. It is as bully as using its knife against two different locations.(Hiroshima , Nagasaki)
edit on 8/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is either a little guy with a lot of guts, or a little guy with a very big, unsubstantiated mouth.

Which ever it is, if he keeps it up, it's going to bring destruction to Iran some day.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I agree with you completely.

But as I saw lots of people cheering war mongers , here on ATS , I started to fear a little. I don't fear war , but I fear ignorance . some times other people's ignorance , will make much problems for you. And IMO it is a reflection of your own action. It is because you hadn't care about others's ignorance. You just minded your own ignorance. You hadn't helped others deny ignorance , when you learned about a matter.

I just know that war is never necessary , but others don't think so. They are living just like their fathers used to live.

I am here to say others that our govt is supported by it's own people. There is no such thing as elite in Iran. So , people monitor their govt and as soon as it is not doing as it says . There will be no support , and that is the end.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I'm in no hurry to go to war. I think these things could very well be handled by cooler heads. HOWEVER, I don't share much of the inclination by my fellow ATSers in believing that Iran is totally innocent, and that Israel is somehow evil by wanting to protect herself in an area where she is surrounded by people who wish her total destruction.

But I want to make it perfectly clear that I do support Israel.
If there IS an attack, or a credible imminent thread against Israel, or US personnel in the area, using nuclear weapons I will fully support military action against Iran, and in any event will be directly involved since I'm in the Army.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
Ahmadinejad is either a little guy with a lot of guts, or a little guy with a very big, unsubstantiated mouth.

Which ever it is, if he keeps it up, it's going to bring destruction to Iran some day.

People knew it from the first moment after and even before the Islamic revolution , that we don't like bribing any country and superpowers are not going to like it.

From the first moment after the Islamic Revolution , there were lots of killing and terrors.

There are much terrors right now , there are much assassinations committed to kill our Nuclear Scientists.

US is forcing US into the New World Order but we don't like it in Iran. I think in a modern world like this , democracy is accepted world wide.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What need does a country like Iran have to pursue nuclear energy? Sitting on oil and gas, but researching nuclear powerplants? Very credible.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What need does a country like Iran have to pursue nuclear energy? Sitting on oil and gas, but researching nuclear powerplants? Very credible.

Mmmm... what need does a country like America have to pursue nuclear energy? Sitting on oil and gas, but reseraching nuclear powerplants? Very (in)credible!

With all the blow-hards and hot air coming from Washington, you'd think the US could rely on geothermal and wind power for the next few hundred years.

Seriously, that question just beggars belief every time I see it. It's a natural resource, that others are willing to pay for, so why use it all domestically when it can be exported? Make some money for the country while building alternative sources of power. Simple!

As for the smoking gun evidence from the IAEA, as TrueAmerican points out a few posts above this, that laptop and it's documentation were debunked as being Iranian years ago. Not just by Iran either, but by many other western intel agencies.

So, the IAEA report, despite all the bluster, has still not produced any tangible or credible evidence to support the allegation of nuclear wepaons activity. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

The Iranians are eagerly waiting for you. I want to see a ground fight... lol. I hate war monger supporters...

<<   2  3 >>

join