It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 - November 8th, 9th, 10th, Big Red X & Tsunami Training

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am extremely skeptical about any kind of theory of mass destruction. As of yet, none have come to pass. There is no reason to assume YU55 will be any different. However, though I am extremely skeptical another thread has brought something to my attention. This thread here is only intended to amalgamate whats believed about YU55, and to insert an additional theory that has occurred to me about the red X and this new document that has surfaced. Lets hope we are all wrong, cause if we are not, theres nothing we can really do to stop this anyways.

What is known:

On November 9th the government will be testing their emergency broadcast system at 2pm EST, 5pm Pacific:

FEMA Test

One day after this announcement was made in June, NASA released this preparedness video:

NASA Prepare

On November 8th/9th an Asteroid known as YU55 will be passing between the Earth and Moon coming within about 200-300km of Earth according to previously predicted trajectories:

YU55 Passes Earth

On November 9th and 10th there will be a Pacific Wide Tsunami exercise, setting up a "what if" scenario involving a potential Tsunami generated by an Earthquake:

Exercise PDF

When the Comet Elenin fear was happening, someone came across an interesting video from Google Earth, showing a big red X that people linked to the place where Elenin was going to strike. The image of the projected strike location found on the NASA site is here:

Download that PDF Document about the Tsunami test above and go down to page 25 where they begin to outline this theoretical scenario, and you will find this image:

These are, well, basically identical. The NASA Google big X is the same location as the hypothetical tsunami. The document itself mentions all kinds of areas possibly affected by Tsunamis, then chooses this hypothetical location and furthermore, Alaska, Hawaii and the Pacific Northwest as the areas they talk about and give examples of messages for right after showing the above photograph.

Lets note the time of day the above picture is supposed to be released in this hypothetical scenario. Its on 11/9/2011 at 2235 UTC. Thats 10:35pm Universal Time, which is 7 hours ahead of Pacific time. So this hypothetical scenario would happen at 3:35pm Pacific Time on 11/9/2011.

Who knows though. None of this means anything. Its a string of coincidences that may or may not be related. The mind is clearly capable of coming to conjectures which are not true, we see this again and again on ATS. If this is all somehow true there is also nothing we can do to stop it.

Plus there is the fact that many have pointed out that the big red X is connected also to photos of mars and the moon, and to gamma ray bursts. Nevertheless its an odd coincidence to say the least.
edit on 2011/10/29 by Seventhdoor because: time

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
although your thread is better and more detailed unfortunately it has already been covered here about an hour ago..

its actually still in the new topics list..

S n F anyway.. hate it when that happens (especially as it looks as though you spent some time on yours)

in this thread here, from a few days ago, someone runs a simulation of what would happen should yu55 hit the earth.. its quite interesting imo..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

according to his simulation from eyes on space by nasa, the angle its coming in at it would hit the earth somewhere around the pacific region over north and south america.. its the second video and if you cant be bothered to watch it all, just skip to the end he will show where it would hit..

On November 8th/9th an Asteroid known as YU55 will be passing between the Earth and Moon coming within about 200-300km of Earth according to previously predicted trajectories:

also according to the nasa program, eyes on the sky, the closest it will come to earth is 198,000 miles..
edit on 29/10/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Someone just posted - www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Reading the pdf when I got it from the other thread was kinda like nothing. Hence I did not type anything in that thread. But when you bring it up again and not mentioning the only thing that raised my eyebrows reading it, I guess i have to.

Why is there a cross-hair on the spot where the tsunami will "start"?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I saw the other thread, but in reading it realized the big red X connection and actually shared it in that thread. People don't tend to read the threads entirely so I wanted to share what I think MIGHT BE a connection between the big red X and the photo found inside the training manual posted in the other thread, and point out the odd coincidence because I think it merits a thread of its own.

In other words I wanted to specifically point out this connection, because I think its mighty odd.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry the spacecraft/mothership know as the moon is moving conviently away from YU55

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I wouldn't worry the spacecraft/mothership know as the moon is moving conviently away from YU55

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Well obviously if the above theory is true, then NASA is doing what it can to not panic people. If YU55 is going to strike, they won't put a video on their website showing it hitting earth! But honestly even I don't think its likely to happen, but keep my mind open to the possibility that these coincidences might coincide with a real event.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
this topic is currently being discussed previously www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
YAY! Someone made a thread putting all of the YU55 puzzle pieces together!

In every thread I have posted in on yu55 I have said the same thing I am going to say now.

I believe NASA does not know if it will hit us or not. The drills and tests are a "just in case", better to be prepared than not. They cannot come out and tell us this because if they did it would create mass panic.

I give the thumbs up for them being as prepared as they can be for a what if.

We will see after it passes if NASA or the Gov. comes out and admits they didn't know, but that is just what I suspect.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice job...i agree with your idea.
i really due believe that the date 9/11/2011 is another sacrifice that will be witnessed by the public..The Man is sticking it to us as we speak!...Occupy Wall street is a deflection...to keep folks busy...whats going on behind our backs in plain sight has me worried
...Alaska right now has NO SNoW...Weird..alot of military flying around and convoy units everywhere...makes me wonder what there not telling us???? the news is mum as well...the RSOE is on point to a certain amount that gets filtered...by you know who..lmfao..we have had alot of little quakes not much felt but we are waiting for a duzzy....got to love the last frontier and mother nature...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Excellent work, and thank you very much for emphasizing the big IF, as well as there being nothing much that can be done about that IF.

Too often the Chicken Little mentality prevails, and it gets really old really quick seeing panicky hysterical threads.
Thank you for the cool objective head.

Well done.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is interesting. S&F.

I'm guessing that they have no idea where YU55 might go, how close it might come to the Earth, if it may hit or where if it would. We've seen how well they do following their new spaceplanes and falling satellites. So it is probably a case of them planning for the worst.

I will ask a stupid question. If YU55 were to hit the Earth in the western Pacific Ocean, what would people feel on the other side of the globe? Would it be powerful enough to cause a tremor that could be felt by a person on the other side of the Earth?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I will ask a stupid question. If YU55 were to hit the Earth in the western Pacific Ocean, what would people feel on the other side of the globe? Would it be powerful enough to cause a tremor that could be felt by a person on the other side of the Earth?

Who knows? I think the ocean would probably act as a cushion for the asteroid. If it hit land directly it might set off a chain reaction of Earthquakes that could end up causing more devastation (in theory). The thing is only 400m in size, which is the size of multiple football fields but not Earth destroying. I doubt it would be felt on the other side of the globe personally, but perhaps its effects will be felt the world over.

I think any impact that could be felt on the other side of the Earth might actually be Earth destroying. It would have to hit with enough kinetic energy to actually move through the whole Earth. Can you imagine the devastation? There would be Earthquakes all over the world, and everything within hundreds or thousands of miles of the impact would probably be annihilated. It would also probably knock Earth off its axis and even change its distance from the Sun!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

]

200-300km?? Can you give a source for this, as from everything I have read it will be around 0.8LD from earth at its closest. Where 1 Lunar Distance (LD) equals 384,000km so 0.8LD is 307,200km which is just a little bit further away than 200-300km.

source

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
I am extremely skeptical about any kind of theory of mass destruction. As of yet, none have come to pass. There is no reason to assume YU55 will be any different.

Exactly

So you have set yourself as an idiot for no reason at all

Why?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

If you got to this site...you will see that YU55 approaches to a distance of .0022 AU (or approx 300Km) on Nov 9, 2011...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

There is a slide on the right (up/down) and a slide on the bottom (right/left)...there is zoom...you can single click forward for each day...
edit on 10/29/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

ok, but when I do the math.

1AU = 150million km
so
0.0022AU = 330,000km.

Still not seeing where anyone is getting 200km-300km as a distance.
If my math is wrong someone please correct me.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
I am extremely skeptical about any kind of theory of mass destruction. As of yet, none have come to pass. There is no reason to assume YU55 will be any different.

Exactly

So you have set yourself as an idiot for no reason at all

Why?

If you don't like conspiracy theories, 99.99% of which don't happen, then why are you even on this site?

Conspiracy = the idea that something is happening behind the scenes, the proofs of which are only in the form of conjecture, e.g., the number of coincidences relating to impacts, YU55 and November 8th, 9th and 10th. Theory = something which is theoretical, only existing in potential and not actuality.

I stated the reason why in the beginning of my post. Because I think this new coincidence is interesting. I'm on ATS because I think conspiracy theories are interesting and fun, and because I think there are elements of truth to some of them. I disbelieve pretty much every doomsday sort of scenario, but this one has even me thinking of the possibilities. All I know is that I live in Portland, OR. On November 9th I'm going to be keeping my eyes and ears open just in case...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand
reply to post by jeichelberg

ok, but when I do the math.

1AU = 150million km
so
0.0022AU = 330,000km.

Still not seeing where anyone is getting 200km-300km as a distance.
If my math is wrong someone please correct me.

i actually pointed that out in the first post on this thread.. the actual figure is 198,000 miles... and it will pass closer to the moon than the earth, with the moon being roughly 245,000 miles from earth at that point..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]Here is a side view of the trajectory of YU55.

YU55 will be 239,356 kilometers from the moon and 324,627 kilometers from the earth at it's closest approach. Those distances are close in cosmic terms, but it's certainly not 'coming right for us'.

The facts are there for anyone to see. The figures are there for anyone to calculate.

Source
edit on 29-10-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join