It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YU55 evidence mounting that it will hit. FEMA test transmission now coincides with a Tsunami alert t

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
unesdoc.unesco.org...

They are preparing for a major tsunami, could it be a coincidence on the same day as the test broadcast.

This grows more alarming all of this is linked.. the deliberate fear stoked up by ELENIN.. we are being prepared for disaster.

The FEMA test will not be a test.. YU55 is going to hit, they revised it size 3 times, until it doubled from the original, if they get the size wrong then what about the trajectory. If they thought it was a smaller object, perhaps they also thought it was further away.. if the mass is different and mass effects trajectory..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And I thought with elenin done and gone, we were done with this silliness.
Phage, you out there?
Can we gets the facts on this one?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wow!

I'm not a religious man.
But if you are out there...

Save us Phage!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I just scanned the contents and I havn't seen anything about this being anything other than a drill. Please quote where it says otherwise and anything about yu55 or nibiru or anything else please.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

Yes link posted in previous. Come on ! Tsunami alert test same day as the emergency test broadcast ! Same day as YU55 closest approach ! There is your evidence

Not to mention Nasa's warning to employees and families..

Elenin was used to create fear so we ignore YU55..

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Obviously it doesn't say YU55, its a conspiracy afterall!

But the evidence is fairly interesting. November 8/9th is when YU55 is passing, 9th/10th is Tsunami exercise. Also, 8/9th is the date of the first test of the Nationwide Emergency Broadcast System.

Now something just occurred to me to add fuel to this fire of fear, what if 11133.kml was NOT Elenin afterall, but YU55's projected point of impact?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now look at WHERE that X is. Then go above and download that training PDF and scroll down to page 25. Look familiar? "Sample image". I am a skeptic as all hell, but this has me a bit concerned...
edit on 2011/10/29 by Seventhdoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

YU55 is going to hit

What proof do you have of this claim? Have you done calculations yourself of it's trajectory? Did someone tell you? Where's the beef!? err...I mean proof.

What happens when it doesn't strike earth?
edit on 10/29/2011 by CapnSnazz because: added last sentence.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Scan the contents and the put it all together.. the nonsense that was ELEnin deliberately named to distract and keep conspiracy theorists busy.. satellites falling from the sky (so we get bored and desensitized to objects falling from the sky.) Don't think your government will try and help or warn you.. remember Katrina? A disgrace for the richest country in the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

"The last time a space rock as big came as close to Earth was in 1976, although astronomers did not know about the flyby at the time. The next known approach of an asteroid this large will be in 2028."
Good info here: www.physorg.com...

Very interesting, it does not even seem reasonable to have so many tests of catastrophes at the same time.
A friend who is the local volunteer chief of the volunteer fire department has heard nothing of any of these tests not the Emergency Broadcast system check or this..so it does not go to local level I assume.
Thanks for the thread though as i had not heard of this and I am on the North coast US.

edit on 29-10-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Go out and have a party.. I am dressed as a guantanamo bay zombie, Halloween party time ! The end of the world is nigh!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
States that YU55 will not strike Earth...there is more here, including a diagram of the projected path...it will pass within .0022 AU, roughly 300Km from Earth...

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
even if you are right. so what, we cant do anything about it anyway, just let it happen if it going to happen.

$h!t happens

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I had just put it to one side.. until I heard of the Tsunami test, then I got worrying again. Seems everytime you relax and try and be rational something else comes along to make you wonder.. what the hell is coming up !

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

9/11 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.
7/7 happened at exactly the same time as the drill, and the drill was exactly the same as the attacks.

Go figure. Coincidence? Of course not.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
even if you are right. so what, we cant do anything about it anyway, just let it happen if it going to happen.

$h!t happens

Agreed, I have no peace to make with anyone! life has been great.. growing old looks a bit rubbish anyway.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
States that YU55 will not strike Earth...there is more here, including a diagram of the projected path...it will pass within .0022 AU, roughly 300Km from Earth...

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA not the most trustworthy source ! It's a propaganda machine !

link   

People had plenty of advance warning about Katrina...What are you talking about??? The government comes in and orders people to evacuate, then they become DICTATORS...If they choose to ignore the warnings, then you scream, "We had no advance warning!!!" Please, relax...

+28 more 
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Originally posted by radosta
And I thought with elenin done and gone, we were done with this silliness.
Phage, you out there?
Can we gets the facts on this one?

Originally posted by HumansEh

Wow!

I'm not a religious man.
But if you are out there...

Save us Phage!

pls don´t start to think yourself - ask for phage !

you are just plain silly ...both

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
All due respect, every government emergency drill that comes along -- several a year -- people act like it is connected to something. For scores of drills over the last few years they have been wrong.

And I do know that a couple of times in the past, there was a connection- but no real evidence they were pre-planned as such. Government exercises happen all the time.

I fully admit I am not researching this further. I admit it is plausible. But I am highly skeptical and I'm not going to worry about it because I find it highly improbable.

Hope its not true.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by AnimositisominA

9/11 and 7/7 were supposed to be nothing but drills, howeer this didnt turn out to be the case did it?

The 7/7 crisis management exercise occurs most days of the year.

Your point?

That if someone has a fire drill and a fire breaks out somewhere else the same day then it's a conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join