It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

pesn.com

On October 28, 2011, Andrea Rossi demonstrated his 1 megawatt E-Cat system to his first customer, who had engineers/scientists on hand to test/validate its performance. Due to a glitch, it provided 470 kW of continuous power for 5.5 hours during the self-sustained mode.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wired.co.uk

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Is this a Breakthrough? Seems so! The final 28 october (surprise) test on the E-cat of One Mega Watt in self-looped mode, works. The test was at the half power but: 470 kilowatt hour per hour of completely free energy, free of fuel is a breakthrough? Yes, I think this is a breakthrough.
We are on the verge of a revolution in energy production and no one can stop it.
Video

pesn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-10-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Andrew Rossi will be dead in 3...2....1... fire.

DOE and big oil/big power and the bankers will never allow cheap and free energy sources.They want energy poverty.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
How long till the banks and profiteers buy out the plans and charge "maintenance cost" for free energy?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The test was at the half power but: 470 kilowatt hour per hour of completely free energy, free of fuel is a breakthrough? Yes, I think this is a breakthrough.

Why do you ignore the generator that was constantly running and connected during the entire test?

Just another hoax. Remember the Orbo, with people making similiar claims about it, that was also a hoax
edit on 29-10-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Early this year Andrea Rossi announced his plans to construct and test the world's first one megawatt cold fusion plant. The plant would utilize his E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) technology that utilizes tiny quantities of nickel powder and hydrogen gas as fuel, while producing large amounts of energy in the form of heat. Importantly, the energy is produced without emitting any pollution, utilizing any radioactive materials, or producing any nuclear waste.

Please God let this be true!!!

But I can't help but feel the cynicism and hopelessness of the other posters, that it's never gonna happen even if it is real because we are slaves and there's no way out of it.

Damn it don't let our pessimism make it not true this time.
Just let it be real for once.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

The test was at the half power but: 470 kilowatt hour per hour of completely free energy, free of fuel is a breakthrough? Yes, I think this is a breakthrough.

Why do you ignore the generator that was constantly running and connected during the entire test?

Just another hoax.

huh.. running and being connected could be as easy as flipping a switch.
Are you looking for a mammoth pull rod painted red and says "when this is flipped it will then be free energy"

lol.

For now I'm clapping my hands.. 470kw.. holy smack.
will it make it to mainstream? I would hope so..but I doubt it.

b

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Just another hoax.

Hmm it seems there was an outside generator hooked up.

Was this needed just to jump - start the machine, or was it actually what created all the power while burning diesel fuel?
edit on 29-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
How long till the banks and profiteers buy out the plans and charge "maintenance cost" for free energy?

These first plants will cost around $2,000 per kilowatt to build one at a time, but once they are mass produced, Rossi expects the price to drop to around $100 per kilowatt installed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Just another hoax. Remember the Orbo, with people making similiar claims about it, that was also a hoax
edit on 29-10-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

If I remember well...
The energy "in", "the spark", run only for the start and for stabilize the E-cat generator and is 1 "One"
The energy "out", in self-sustained mode is 200 - two hundred, in heat (100 - One hundred, in electricity).
Other related threads on the same topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Bloody fantastic news.

Now lets scrap those nuclear power-timebombs, er I mean plants, ASAP!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
On this I am deeply sceptical.. and even if it is not a hoax I very much doubt the technology will make it out of the hands of those who control our energy sources.

ETA: It would be nice to think we are verging on a new industrial revolution that'll get us out of this mire while avoiding the other avenue (conflict) but somehow I really doubt this tech or tech like it will ever make it beyond testing..
edit on 29/10/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

If I remember well...
The energy "in", "the spark", run only for the start and for stabilize the E-cat generator

So why was it running and connected the whole time the "test" was running?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Monitoring data from the device on the instuments.

But if you are courious about this topic, please read the threads above or watch the videos inside for explanation about your right doubt of scam.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So you need a generator powering the device to monitor data....

Sound like the Orbo test, where they kept replacing the batteries - so just a scam!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
just to state the blisteringly obvious :

any demonstration of " free energy " has to be

1 - standing alone - with zero external support

2 - producing a mearuable ` work ` output

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Early this year Andrea Rossi announced his plans to construct and test the world's first one megawatt cold fusion plant. The plant would utilize his E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) technology that utilizes tiny quantities of nickel powder and hydrogen gas as fuel, while producing large amounts of energy in the form of heat. Importantly, the energy is produced without emitting any pollution, utilizing any radioactive materials, or producing any nuclear waste.

Please God let this be true!!!

But I can't help but feel the cynicism and hopelessness of the other posters, that it's never gonna happen even if it is real because we are slaves and there's no way out of it.

Damn it don't let our pessimism make it not true this time.
Just let it be real for once.

Hi friend, I hope too.

We are so very close to a new era in energy production.
Rossi has said himself that they have two months to rectify any issues for the customer should the test today not go as promised, but it would be more than fantastic should this test go as planned without any issues.
Maybe this is the final proof that cold fusion/LENR www.abovetopsecret.com... works not just on a lab table top scale but in a commercial let's sell this new extremely cheap energy source to the masses scale.
Focardi & Rossi are not alone on this www.abovetopsecret.com... but in good company with U.S. Navy Researchers.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So you need a generator powering the device to monitor data....

Sound like the Orbo test, where they kept replacing the batteries - so just a scam!

We will see, spoor...... We will see...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I personally have no issues with it if it requires an external source for start-up. As long as that in itself isn't a large amount of energy required.

If it is real, even with external assistance, it is still a significant leap, again, if it's real.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is great news! For those not following this several prominent scientist including from NASA have already verified the E-Cat runs with no outside power sources. I am sure the scientist from the customers who are buying checked for this also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join