It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's October 28th already in Australia and New Zealand!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by Spruk
Oh since you are living in my past, do me a favor and put more milk in the fridge, i forgot to do it this morning

haha will do, if you go put the trash out right now so I don't have to do it tomorrow

Deal i have to do mine too

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
These endless failed doomsday predictions are a damning commentary of the current state of humanity and it's combined intelligence... or lack thereof. How many times can some people be fooled by the same thing? Endlessly... or so it seems! Are they active participants in their own shafting? It would appear so!

I've decided the easiest way to make money is to become a con-man. There's too much easy money to be made and so many foolish people willing to be bent over and royally rodgered. They obviously deserve what they get!

IRM

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its like New Years EVE!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That happens to me all day every day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These endless failed doomsday predictions are a damning commentary of the current state of humanity and it's combined intelligence... or lack thereof. How many times can some people be fooled by the same thing? Endlessly... or so it seems! Are they active participants in their own shafting? It would appear so!

I've decided the easiest way to make money is to become a con-man. There's too much easy money to be made and so many foolish people willing to be bent over and royally rodgered. They obviously deserve what they get!

IRM

No, try being on the board of a company in the UK : average pay rise 49% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking hell whilst the workers in the companies get 3.2% and inflation sits at 5.2%.

If there's any world that needs to end it's one that is so immoral as that.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Could we have en end to all 'predictions' please?

'Predictions' have been made since people had brains (which, I know, some do not seem to).

Could we just try and play nice until the end?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
lots of special things happened to me today:

I woke up early, made a cuppachino on my cuppachino machine. spilt coffee everywhere but that was ok.
...at least it wasnt the milk. good to have a real coffee.

cleaned up after my dogs... urgh! but they made me very happy and were running around with the stuffed zebra I got from the op shop for free. Albert had one leg and Zues had the other.
Even though little Zues had spewed up in the kitchen. I didn't mind, he was still alive and doing well after being sick.

did my washing and had running water. no more hand washing for me!
easy task, all my personal stuff was done by 8.30 am and then left for work. had a stressfree morning and then came home early from work. Went to the bank and put in some savings and then went home, put my feet up and sat in the lounge surfing the net and talking on the phone...listening to music also.

It feels like it has been a long day but it has been wonderful. We have had three seasons in one day here!!

How lucky I am to be so fortunate. There are people around the world today that wouldnt even know about the internet or ATS. They are refuges, impoverished or displaced people. The salutation of the dawn comes to mind for me....

embrace today and give thanks, the fact that you are sitting at home surfing the net is well...above average. Many countries don't even have adequate water or power.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
How's everybody's 28th going? Good?

Thurisaz, the names for your dogs are brilliant.
Is 'Zues' Zeus?
As in Zoose?
As in the Greek father of the Gods Zeus?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
How's everybody's 28th going? Good?

Thurisaz, the names for your dogs are brilliant.
Is 'Zues' Zeus?
As in Zoose?
As in the Greek father of the Gods Zeus?

Zues is my Son's dog...only 4 mnths old. He is cross bull mastiff/silver harlequin great dane... my Son will use him for hunting .. wild pigs. Anyway, he has been sick and is doing much better.

I wanted to call the dog 'Flynn like in like flynn but my Son was no... his name is Zues.

It sounds like zooz but could be spelt either way.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: I am not sure how to spell it

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
sounds like he'll be a massive beast!
I've had a couple of Bullmastiff crosses.
Have the dog food and the shovel prepared!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
dont know about the rest of you but i had one of those days today. Life changing? maybe, everyday has the potential to be life changing if you have the right attitude. Regardless of the doom and gloom my personal world has changed and for the better. some revelations, some enlightenment and at the end of the day regardless of how or why that happened I'm just glad it did.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
A mole died in my garden this morning, its life was was extinguished on 28th October. If only it has listened to the prophecies maybe it would remain burrowed in safety on this grim day and live another day.

Other than that everything is as usual.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The only thing worse than another failed prediction is people dueling over the fact that someone was wrong. This thread wouldn't be so annoying if it wasn't on the ATS homepage.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well, apart from the fact that I have been thinking a lot about puppy dogs lately and feel a strong urge to pet kittens, I haven't noticed any sizeable expansion of consciousness. Maybe I should be watching more Project Camelot videos...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheeTheChad
The only thing worse than another failed prediction is people dueling over the fact that someone was wrong. This thread wouldn't be so annoying if it wasn't on the ATS homepage.

it would be even less annoying if there weren't 50 near identical ones

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Afternoon here in Germany. Nothing to. . . *gack*. . . . the earth. . . . . OGM. . . . *choke*. . . . . . . weeze
. . . . . I see a tunnel, filled with light. . . . .

. . . . sorry. Had the pasta salad for lunch. Left me a bit gassy.

It's alright now.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Two hours to go here in Sydney Australia and we are still here. Maybe we have jumped to an alternate time line or something. Sorry Harold but you probably wrong yet again.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well it appears that the whole of England has been lifted into space by a huge spacecraft, or so I have been told, it appears that they will be taking Australia next, or so my cat says, he is an Alien cam-corder, and he has been feeding me inside info !

edit on 28-10-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ZOMG, i feel like my brain will explode..Such a headache..probably consciousness expansion, or...
hangover ??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
lights in the sky making headlines in iceland. green light (blue!?) viewed late yesterday (27th) which was already 28th in more eastelry parts of the world of course...

visir.is...

visir.is...&fileid=VTVE05AC63A-5EB1-4BCD-9283-590E061A1A2A

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join