It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's October 28th already in Australia and New Zealand!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Of course I agree with you, that's why I put quotes around the word.

If nothing happens again then we all must agree that this "technique" trying to interpret some events in our point of view is wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
In Australia and New Zealand, it's October 28th already.

Any reports of Kiwis and Aussies "expanding their minds"?

Or any catastrophic events?

Greetings form Southern AU, and no, everything is fine. Besides from the usual antics which is my morning commute everything is 'normal'.

Aside from the weather being rubbishy, Btw - greetings from your future

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

No, but I did observe a UFO last night with my friend. MAybe this is apart of the scheme.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
forgot it was the 28th till now. 12hrs into doomsday already and I've missed the first half. I might juggle the butter knife as I make lunch, just to throw caution to the wind.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I'll be watching South Park on the toob so if the world ends or something please let me know so I can be impressed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

same old same old unless your Turkish this week.www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
All's well, so far so good - experiencing a lot of synchronicity this morning though. I've had about 8 instances so far (and it's 10:30am) whereas a normal day would present 2, maybe 3 notable ones throughout the course of the entire day.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
All's well, so far so good - experiencing a lot of synchronicity this morning though. I've had about 8 instances so far (and it's 10:30am) whereas a normal day would present 2, maybe 3 notable ones throughout the course of the entire day.

Any chance you can explain that process to me?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
2 hours into the 28th here. Apart from 2 dogs barking like crazy for 10 minutes then getting on top of a car and standing proudly (seemingly) looking at the sky, all is normal so far. Maybe the dogs are ascending and we are not. Rofl. Would serve us humans right after all we've done to this planet.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Arsenalwa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There HAS to be something odd going on!

It is warm and sunny for the third day in a row during spring in Melbourne!

Unless the various pieces of stationary around me are just insolent, my mind has not advanced as of yet

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics

Unless the various pieces of stationary around me are just insolent, my mind has not advanced as of yet

Star for you (im in the middle of a building with basically no windows...). But it did rain this morning out in the east (at about 6amish i think, i wasnt fully awake). and like me my stationary is unyeilding to my will :/

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

Star for you (im in the middle of a building with basically no windows...). But it did rain this morning out in the east (at about 6amish i think, i wasnt fully awake). and like me my stationary is unyeilding to my will :/

How far out in the east? Although I was still in deep sleep at 6AM I have seen no signs of rain in the South/Port Melbourne area.

Hopefully the stationary doesn't stage a conscious rebellion...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
dammit, i totally forgot that the world was going to end today...

and here i am worrying about what kind of sushi i want for lunch!

It's cloudy in Brisbane this morning, but that's all the gloom there is...
edit on 27-10-2011 by aeonminder because: spellung mustikes.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

How far out in the east? Although I was still in deep sleep at 6AM I have seen no signs of rain in the South/Port Melbourne area.

Hopefully the stationary doesn't stage a conscious rebellion...

Outer eastern in the yarra valley, my balcony was definately wet so it wasnt a weird dream or anything, and when i do wander around i can still see the realto towers, so i think we are good

Oh dear, that would most certainly be the end of the world for some (including me, i carry with me about 20+ pens :/)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sigh...
Did you not feel it? The world ended in a flash.
Using my flux capacitor connected to one of the Crystal skulls I was able to draw all of humanities consciousness into a holographic duplicate universe You may have noticed the transition It would have felt similar to a yawn.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Synchronicity

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events, that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, that are observed to occur together in a meaningful manner.

In other words these are coincidences that hold special meaning for the experiencer in which the timing and subject matter relate to other events while simultaneously giving those other events an entirely new depth of meaning. These are unique occurrences that create a symbiotic relationship between seemingly separate events that bring forth a new awareness or understanding as a result of the experience.

One popular example is, say you're thinking of something in particular, something fairly unique that hasn't really been part of your day-to-day experience for a while, and then within a few minutes (or sometimes instantly) some mentions the exact thing you were thinking of, or your read it in a newspaper, book, hear it on tv, radio, etc. It can happen in an infinite number of different combinations, however it always carries specific information within the connection that is discerned by the experiencer's subjective filter.

I don't know any in depth videos that focus solely on the subject, but here are a few short clips:

And here's a video I edited earlier this years that focuses specifically on synchronicity in radio broadcasts, I call the 'bandwidth oracle:'

My synchronicities that I've experienced so far today revolve around random thoughts correlating with word spoken, words read, and images I've encountered (I work in the photo dept. of a newspaper).

Since my initial post, I've had a few more. Things do seem fairly 'lined up' today, with regards to my personal experience anyway.

edit on 27/10/11 by Evasius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm still in the 27th - I have 3 hours and 13 minutes to go - California has 6 hours and 13 mins - Hawaii has 7 hours 13 mins (a place beyond that I never heard of has 8 hours 13 mins)

I know you're all excited to get your "I told you so" out there, but we can't say it for at least another 32 hours

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
I'm still in the 27th - I have 3 hours and 13 minutes to go - California has 6 hours and 13 mins - Hawaii has 7 hours 13 mins (a place beyond that I never heard of has 8 hours 13 mins)

I know you're all excited to get your "I told you so" out there, but we can't say it for at least another 32 hours

Oh, This has stemmed from the Harold Camping days. He said globally at 6pm at-some-date-in-may that we'd be raptured (so 6pm your time zone), so AU & NZ where the first to not vanish, so we became the heralds of good or/and bad news.

Oh since you are living in my past, do me a favor and put more milk in the fridge, i forgot to do it this morning

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A little under 3 hours till the end and my Bug Out Bag is packed.
At least I'll get to watch the first new Beavis & Butthead and drink a few beers before I die.

Gods be praised!!!!!!

edit on 27-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Oh since you are living in my past, do me a favor and put more milk in the fridge, i forgot to do it this morning

haha will do, if you go put the trash out right now so I don't have to do it tomorrow

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join