It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy This Uncle Scam!!!! You are all thier little puppets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok. Im finally going to have to say something about this occupy movement. It is literaly starting to make me sick to my stomach. Look, I am all for breaking up any kind of corruption or wrongdoing. But I think alot of major aspects are being overlooked here and it seems most people are biting at the proverbial bait. First off, lets look at OBAMA. He has been behind this from day one for obvious reasons. He cannot run off of his record, so he must create strife amongst the nation to try and at least maintain the status quo. Also I heard obama say that MLK would have supported this "movement" against wall street. Wow, really?

Second, is the MSM coverage. If this were a real story of greed and corruption and uncovering detrimental truths, assured it would not swamp MSM coverage. The government WANTS you to do this. They want to put the blame on wall street and corporate america for the inequality in the financial market when really Uncle scam is probably more to blame them they are.

Lastly. the point of this post was to point out how all of these protesters are nothing more than the puppets they want you to be. Your doing this for them. What would hurt more, is for as many people as possible to join credit unions and drop big banks. Heck, if you have to file for bankruptcy. Dont be ashamed. You were put in this mess by years and years of being taken to the cleaners by all of these BANKS making money off of you by handing out illegal loans and getting bailed out by guess who? YOU! It takes two to tango. Point is you all look like idiots out on the street even if you are there for the right reasons, MOST of them are not. The original occupy protesters were probably staged actors trying to star a trend. It worked! Dont buy in folks, PLEASE! This HOLLYWOODIZING of america must STOP NOW!!!! They want us to protest this instead of what we SHOULD be protesting. They are OCCUPYING our minds deflecting from the real issues

. www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Sorry I dont know how to embed a video properly just a little symphony of destruction megadeth good example of all this.
edit on 17-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: add stuff

edit on 17-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: spellin

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Ok. Im finally going to have to say something about this occupy movement. It is literaly starting to make me sick to my stomach. Look, I am all for breaking up any kind of corruption or wrongdoing. But I think alot of major aspects are being overlooked here and it seems most people are biting at the proverbial bait. First off, lets look at OBAMA. He has been behind this from day one for obvious reasons. He cannot run off of his record, so he must create strife amongst the nation to try and at least maintain the status quo. Also I heard obama say that MLK would have supported this "movement" against wall street. Wow, really?

Second, is the MSM coverage. If this were a real story of greed and corruption and uncovering detrimental truths, assured it would not swamp MSM coverage. The government WANTS you to do this. They want to put the blame on wall street and corporate america for the inequality in the financial market when really Uncle scam is probably more to blame them they are.

Lastly. the point of this post was to point out how all of these protesters are nothing more than the puppets they want you to be. Your doing this for them. What would hurt more, is for as many people as possible to join credit unions and drop big banks. Heck, if you have to file for bankruptcy. Dont be ashamed. You were put in this mess by years and years of being taken to the cleaners by all of these BANKS making money off of you by handing out illegal loans and getting bailed out by guess who? YOU! It takes two to tango. Point is you all look like idiots out on the street even if you are there for the right reasons, MOST of them are not. The original occupy protesters were probably staged actors trying to star a trend. It worked! Dont buy in folks, PLEASE! This HOLLYWOODIZING of america must STOP NOW!!!! They want us to protest this instead of what we SHOULD be protesting. They are OCCUPYING our minds deflecting from the real issues.

Pics/Docs or didn't happen, Just another opinion post coming out of the woodwork. Its both Corp and Government, and both need an overhaul.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
um pics of what?????
second line.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Documentation of your particular views on the matter would be great, i mean
Not all of us believe paranoid delusion, and want some actual fact to back up your claims.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Is this not a rant ? Why don't you go ahead and explain the real issues ..... governments bad, obamas bad ? Yeah we know that's why they are out there because of governmental collusion with a capitalist agenda. I guess you still prefer to comment on topics you are uniformed of rather than looking at the materials provided by the organizers, and creators.

Once again

www.adbusters.org...

Seriously read up,

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Not all of us believe paranoid delusion, and want some actual fact to back up your claims.

Yeah ill get right on that right after I get the actual fact and documentation on 911, the kennedy assassination, and bohemian grove
Have a good day and join a thread that draws inrest to you next time

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Is this not a rant ? Why don't you go ahead and explain the real issues ..... governments bad, obamas bad ? Yeah we know that's why they are out there because of governmental collusion with a capitalist agenda. I guess you still prefer to comment on topics you are uniformed of rather than looking at the materials provided by the organizers, and creators.

Once again

www.adbusters.org...

Seriously read up,

Then move it to the rant wth does that matter? I guess most threads on here could be considered rants, but no, I did not feel it to be a rant, but whatever worx

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Oh I see, judging by your last 5 threads being PRO occupy lol now I see why your vindictive attitude, bye now.
edit on 17-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There was coverage of the local protest and They said that there was a lot of "don't wants" but no "do wants." I suggest calling for the release of the electrogravitc technology. This inclides both overunity and antigravity. Get rid of the need for money by replacing it with what it represents: meaningful energy expended.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm all for hearing both sides to the story but have you any proof that this is controlled by the powers that be?
I'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Someone had too many shillflakes this morning with their horomone milk. Dude why when thousands of people are protesting real problems and real badguys you want to call them puppets tptb puppets get payed quite well. These are people that have nothing left to lose but to take it to the streets and stand up against oppression thats what this is about poverty and oppression and a tyrannical government.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I'm all for hearing both sides to the story but have you any proof that this is controlled by the powers that be?
I'd love to see it.

Uh obama has just stopped short of conding it im too uh medicated and lazy to dig up quotes for you , you know what you see. Bottom line is this OWS is the obama admins opposition to the tea party! As for undeniable proof, come on you know how that goes

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
Someone had too many shillflakes this morning with their horomone milk. Dude why when thousands of people are protesting real problems and real badguys you want to call them puppets tptb puppets get payed quite well. These are people that have nothing left to lose but to take it to the streets and stand up against oppression thats what this is about poverty and oppression and a tyrannical government.

First off PERSONAL ATTACKS will not be tolerated in this this or any other thread. As to your question, let me respond with a question? WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK THESE PROTESTS ARE ACCOMPLISHING? To bring awareness? Hello, thats no new gimmick DUDE!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

As for undeniable proof, come on you know how that goes

Hey im not asking for nothing out of the norm here, you posted the thread.
Im not being cocky, I would actually like to see some evidence concerning your issues about the movement.
It's good to question what's going on always.
At the moment, im with the movement as long as it stays peacefull.

top topics

join