It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Its funny that the only people are doing is criticizing his use of words, or just him alone, instead of trying disprove of the holographic universe theory. At least discuss it, and stop trying to belittle someone for not believing in what you don't believe in.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Here's the thing, there's no way OP could possible know this, it's not a theory if that theory has no proof behind it, so the only thing left is to tear apart OP for making insane claims.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You decided to take the blue pill eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Its funny that the only people are doing is criticizing his use of words, or just him alone, instead of trying disprove of the holographic universe theory. At least discuss it, and stop trying to belittle someone for not believing in what you don't believe in.

Actually, I did already. As did others. Check page four.

I think I found the link directly there: Check Here
edit on 15-10-2011 by ErgoSphere because: link

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"A planet of playthings,
we dance on the strings,
of powers we cannot perceive"

"The stars are'nt aligned,
or the gods are malign',
blame is better to give than receive"

Freewill - Rush
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
These superior aliens have technologically advanced so far beyond us,that they have attained extraordinary "mega intelligence" and "mega technology"...

i have mega mega balls?am i an allien?
edit on 15-10-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
By the way, I'm OK with this thread now that it is in the "Highly Speculative" forum. I just had a problem with it when it was originally in the "Aliens and UFO" forum.

Ummm could you please explain to me what part of "Aliens and UFO's" isn't "Highly Speculative"

Just saying

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And who made them?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
well the truth is most people don't need to know the secret yet.

Oh I quite agree... imagine if everyone could literally move mountains with a mere thought... imagine the chaos

Star Trek TNG did a show on that. They were ion a region of space where thoughts instant became real. Interesting show

edit on 15-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
These superior aliens have technologically advanced so far beyond us,that they have attained extraordinary "mega intelligence" and "mega technology"...

Yes many call these superior aliens the D'Jinn but that is another story.

i have mega mega balls?am i an allien?

No just delusional

edit on 15-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well...if what the OP says is true. So what? It only changes one thing. If within this experiment, the subject discovers the truth, the experiment would be terminated. And I'm not quite ready to check out yet...so...I'M OUTTA HERE!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
stop smoking pot mate its really not helping , everything that we see is real there is nothing like 3d holographic space and by the way how can you say that 'time don't exist'....
anyway

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I Agree with you. I believe that we are their children. And they are the same like we, but they must be more intelligent like we are. Beacuse the bible says. God created humans by their image. And the gods are star beings. And we are the souls and we are to gods and we are conected with one and another and with the whole universum. Welcome to the 4 dimension of universal love my brothers.

edit on 15-10-2011 by wazz1e because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by wazz1e because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram." - newscientist.com

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
when you say "another dimension" what do you mean? you speak of it as if its a separate place. when you have a 2 dimensional drawing and add depth it becomes 3 dimensional. add time and you have 4 dimensions.

so if we follow the same logic, wouldnt a 5th dimension just be a new factor added to the same "place"?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrelentingLurker
when you say "another dimension" what do you mean? you speak of it as if its a separate place. when you have a 2 dimensional drawing and add depth it becomes 3 dimensional. add time and you have 4 dimensions.

so if we follow the same logic, wouldnt a 5th dimension just be a new factor added to the same "place"?

Heres a simple analogy to explain what i mean by another dimension...

Blow up a balloon and submerge it underwater. The air in the balloon is our dimension,our reality and the water around the balloon,out side of the balloon,is the aliens dimension,their reality...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Man, how old are you? you seriously have to get away from the drugs for 'Enlightenment', your loosing grip with reality. "I think..... therefore you exist". Your post is demented, and you sound bathe'd in confusion. No flags, No stars..... take some time and try to get back in touch with reality......

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by simo002
stop smoking pot mate its really not helping , everything that we see is real there is nothing like 3d holographic space and by the way how can you say that 'time don't exist'....
anyway

I am pretty certain the only pot smokers in the thread are those who keep telling the OP to stop smoking.

He is right, time is relative, and depends totally on your perspective. Did you know that right now a day is only 16 hrs or so long? Yes the clocks still show 24 hrs but in reality its only 16 hrs. The only reason anyone is aware of this is because part of us exists outside time...

Don't take my word for it... google it

The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz. This means that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up!

For hundreds of years the NAVY has used the constant Schumann resonance to set their clocks... now that frequency is changing

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

en.wikipedia.org...

ELF waves? Ionosphere?
Doesn't the NAVY's HAARP program mess with that stuff?

And we won't metion that silly Philadelphia thing with time that the NAVY was messing with...

TIME is a perception of humans... put THAT in your pipe and smoke it

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecann
"If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram." - newscientist.com

www.newscientist.com...
Thanx for the link...as it explains,our holographic reality could be very real and it did not create itself...

To clarify once again,i don't drink alcohol and i never use illegal drugs.

But i was born with my inner eye open and i have been clairvoyant my whole life...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why did you then say earlier that you feel that the 6th sense (inner/third eye) is only hypothetical?
Another contradiction?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join