It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Regardless if it was muslims or christians that were mowed down by armoured tanks, this atrocity must end. Those are our fellow human beings being snuffed out.

No matter our differences, we are always human first, with common aspirations. Egypt still has a Constitution, and certainly murdering civilians by the military to christians or muslims, is NOT written in that constitution, nor allowed by the UN Charter every nation that seeks to be acknowledged by others.

Even many of the Islamic organisations, including the Muslim Brotherhood, had roundly condemn such attacks upon civilians.

This is INHUMAN BUTCHERY at work, and must be CONDEMNED by all, not only in thoughts and words, but by ACTIONS!!!!

There is no need of what the egypt military is doing. May the officers who gave the orders to kill, or driving those tanks or shot at humans be brought to trial and if found guilty, be punished.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
christians shmistians

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

I wonder what you would have to say to a Christian who saved your life..from the "survival of the fittest" types..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Tell us, how brainwashed must someone be to support killing of innocent people, no matter their religion?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
no problem , you will see very soon the response of the white Jesus israelamerica , they will attack iran and they will beat the record on mass murderer ,

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

You are one sick person ShortMemory. You clearly condone the killing of innocent people because of their religion. It does not get more disgusting than that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I think you have lost the plot!, I agree we have a bunch of elites trying to perhaps play out the bible or something similar, but come on , get a grip man. Do you really need all the inconsistencies and similarities with other religious figures pointing out to you? people are so gullible, it is how they control everyone, wake up man.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
christians shmistians

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

You'll be very surprised at events coming after bad things begin in earnest in the world, for there is a limit on the days this is allowed and I would suggest that when one makes a choice between: love/sharing/goodness/unity/cooepration and survival of the fittest, that its not made lightly. As there is a separation of elements coming. It can be compared to the Sun and a dwarf star, Light as a feather/progression, or Dense Gravity, loosing light/consciousness/compression/regression. And a long slow painful road back home. Murder is a black hole density.

So I would really think deeply on the meaning of life.

This is the LAST CYCLE.

Light to Light, Gravity to Gravity, Light or Shadow. Progression or compression/regression.

Its going to be a frequency match, and the school was Love.

Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.
Matthew 13;12

edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Ok, the linked showed me an article from May. So wheres the article that is supposed to be "new". Ofcourse christians are going to die at the hands of hypocritical muslims who believe in Jesus but that he will not come as messiah until the Last Days
, and they will also find themselves in a very, very uncormfortable place when they die. Ok so 12 people is not quite the 30 million christians that were killed in WW2. Wheres the new articles of us being persecuted?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is sad to see the non-muslims bicker over trifles while The Jihad progresses through victory after victory over the peoples of the Western World. Egypt was ours. And now, as the final vestiges of our Western Culture are erased from this holy land, yet another Light of Greece is extinguished.

It should be remembered by the bible-is-fiction crowd that our Western Civilization encompasses far more than Christianity and the Bible. Your Western Culture reaches back to the dawn of civilization itself. Wake up to what you are debasing and for whom.

The Jihad mechanic depends on your confusion as to its true nature and goal.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Since TPTB cared about killing Muslims , it will care about killing Christians , too.

TPTb didn't care about killing Americans in 9/11.

This is the same TPTB that you are expecting to help Christians.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I am a Muslim.

hypocritical muslims

All Muslims do not believe in returning Mesiah with Islam.

They are different branches in Islam. Hypocrisy can be find in every religion , but it is because people are hypocrites .

Since you don't know about Islam , doesn't mean that you can call all the Muslims , hypocrites.

and they will also find themselves in a very, very uncomfortable place when they die

What is you reason or source of knowledge for saying that about all Muslims ?

12 people is not quite the 30 million Christians that were killed in WW2

Christians died . OK . sorry.

Did Muslims killed Christians in WW2 ?

I believe that killing Christians in WW2 is far from Wars between religions.

There are some sinister hands in the back-scene , TPTb puppeteers .

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You were offering nothing and that is why you are losing what was yours one day.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

I don't like you. You need to get off your high pedestal, illuminati puppet.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
To repeat myself, Christians love being persecuted. They do. They get a big thrill out of the idea that they might be martyrs for their faith, because they're taught from the time they're little children that martyrs are awesome. It also generates a kind of "us versus them" mentality they use to "prove" that they are onto something. After all, why would people be so upset and want to kill them if they weren't right?

Simple solution to anyone who doesn't want to be persecuted:
Lie low, save up your money, get on the soonest bus, train, or oxcart, and get out!

Glad I could help.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Sadly, what is to come offers far worse.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And ? How many people are murdered in cold-blood around the world everyday by "good christians" with not a word being said about it ? Oh thats right they're primitive barbaric god and religion tells them its ok to murder everyone else.
If christians want sympathy they can find it in a dictionary between # and syphilis...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wait, but Islam is the religion of Peace! Where are the peaceful muslims now?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Wait, but Islam is the religion of Peace! Where are the peaceful muslims now?

murdered in cold blood by the good christians .. same as has been throughout history.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

im sorry i havnt read any of the posts, but the OP headline is absolutley BS.

This is a security crackdown and NOT sectarian.!!

christians in egypt, especially the coptics, are in noway persecuted.

this is how the christians in egypt get the state to fund its projects, ie, church building, representation etc.
the issue was in aswan...how and why are the cairo community getting involved, now wait for the alexandrians

on a side note
on id cards in egypt you have to state your religion...now in all sectors christians are upper class, theyr earnings are more than the average muslim in egypt
theyr way of life is favoured by the governmen as shown through media outlets

i dont know any other islamic state that allows christians to be so:
loud, obnoxious, etc etc

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Christians have been murdering people for centuries. All these religions do is pit their members against each other and the world, then sit around talking about how they are "persecuted". They never seem to wake up to the realization that their religions are just harmful dogmas created by elites to manipulate and control them.

Obviously many practitioners of all religions are peaceful people living their lives in an attempt to be good, feeling with their heart that they are following the truth and wanting everyone else to be saved. Oh, if only the rest of the world could know the truth of Jesus, or Allah, or the savior of the day, then everything would be so beautiful! Or then you have the ones that just can't wait to see all the heretics burn in fiery hell while they, the true believers, are given their reward of eternal beautiful life. Divide and conquer is what religion is.

So now Christians are being "slaughtered" in Egypt, which thrills the Christians who cling to the biblical verses about the persecutions of Christians, somehow blind to all the persecutions they have dealt unto the world. And meanwhile, how many Muslims are being killed by the "Christian" nations?

All this killing, fighting, and religion has to GO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join