It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
thecopticnews.net...

plenty of info here to show the product of a hidden hand.
this force needs revealing.
fakedirt.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Regardless of the past of killings between Muslims and Christians this is not the case now is it?

I have work colleagues in Cairo and they tell me a different story from what the Government Mouthpieces the MSM are saying. They are saying more or less what this following article is saying:

Egyptian state TV has been inciting sectarian strife, alleging Christians were armed and that they attacked the army. It also called on the "public" to take to the streets to "protect" the army. Thugs, armed with sticks and knives, attacked protesters, responding to the sectarian calls. But the protesters were not exclusively Christian as the media tried to depict it. Many Muslims joined the clashes, and fought against the army and police. At one point a Muslim cleric carried a cross over the 6 October Bridge, leading Coptic protesters in marching on Maspero.

The Muslims and Christians are fighting together. Which is what they should be doing anyway. Regardless of religion they are all the same.

The demonstrators chanted repeatedly: "Muslims, Christians.. One hand!" and denounced Mubarak's minister of defence, who is controlling the country now—Field Marshal Tantawi.

They are protesting together against the brutal regime of the Egyptian government.

Later, many Christians defied the church and took part in the January uprising together with their Muslim brothers and sisters.

The facist regime does not want unity between Christians and Muslims. The want segregation, they want fighting between them.

So I say 'All Christians, Muslims, Aethiests, all people fight together against the tyranny of the murderous regime!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Perhaps we see a trend?

some articles from last two days.

(CNSNews.com) -- There is not a single, public Christian church left in Afghanistan, according to the U.S. State Department.

This reflects the state of religious freedom in that country ten years after the United States first invaded it and overthrew its Islamist Taliban regime.........

“There is no longer a public Christian church; the courts have not upheld the church's claim to its 99-year lease, and the landowner destroyed the building in March [2010],” reads the State Department report on religious freedom. “[Private] chapels and churches for the international community of various faiths are located on several military bases, PRTs [Provincial Reconstruction Teams], and at the Italian embassy. Some citizens who converted to Christianity as refugees have returned.”

Not a Single Christian Church Left in Afghanistan, Says State Department

(CNSNews.com) – There is only “one known Jewish resident” still living in Afghanistan, according to the U.S. State Department.

That is despite the fact that Jews have lived in Afghanistan for nearly three millenia, and had a local population that was 40,000 strong as of the mid-1800s, according to the Jewish Virtual Library, a division of the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise......

Only One Jewish Resident Left in Afghanistan, Says State Department

and in Libya?

(from Sept)

However, there is concern whether some Islamic militants in the new regime might want to restrict or even end religious freedom. Perhaps the most vulnerable in this new era will be the minority Christian population.

Although Libya is 97% Muslim, there are two main Catholic churches in Tripoli and Benghazi. Currently, just 25 priests serve the approximate 80,000 Roman Catholics there.

There are also roughly 100 Catholic nuns of various nationalities who work in hospitals and health centers throughout the country.

Uncertain Future for Christians in Libya

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Perhaps we see a trend?

some articles from last two days.

(CNSNews.com) -- There is not a single, public Christian church left in Afghanistan, according to the U.S. State Department.

This reflects the state of religious freedom in that country ten years after the United States first invaded it and overthrew its Islamist Taliban regime.........

“There is no longer a public Christian church; the courts have not upheld the church's claim to its 99-year lease, and the landowner destroyed the building in March [2010],” reads the State Department report on religious freedom. “[Private] chapels and churches for the international community of various faiths are located on several military bases, PRTs [Provincial Reconstruction Teams], and at the Italian embassy. Some citizens who converted to Christianity as refugees have returned.”

Not a Single Christian Church Left in Afghanistan, Says State Department

(CNSNews.com) – There is only “one known Jewish resident” still living in Afghanistan, according to the U.S. State Department.

That is despite the fact that Jews have lived in Afghanistan for nearly three millenia, and had a local population that was 40,000 strong as of the mid-1800s, according to the Jewish Virtual Library, a division of the American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise......

Only One Jewish Resident Left in Afghanistan, Says State Department

and in Libya?

(from Sept)

However, there is concern whether some Islamic militants in the new regime might want to restrict or even end religious freedom. Perhaps the most vulnerable in this new era will be the minority Christian population.

Although Libya is 97% Muslim, there are two main Catholic churches in Tripoli and Benghazi. Currently, just 25 priests serve the approximate 80,000 Roman Catholics there.

There are also roughly 100 Catholic nuns of various nationalities who work in hospitals and health centers throughout the country.

Uncertain Future for Christians in Libya

I agree with you that there is a trend. Looks very likely. I posted earlier in the discussion regarding the three world wars website and the Illuminati's plan for World War 3. From what you just stated and what is currently going on in the middle east the evidence that this agenda of theirs is overwhelming.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

This will be the fight between Israel and Iran as well as other middle eastern countries!

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time

Reading information like that makes sense of the madness going on in the world today. TPTB are trying to segregate the religions and the peoples and trying to make them fight each other. So the Jews and the Islamic population will wipe each other out. The Zionists aka the Rothschilds are gonna escape leaving the Jews to get exterminated once again!

Christians and Aethiests will be destroyed. This will then pave the way for their New World Order and their Satanist worship. The remains of the population will no longer be able to protect themselves against the NWO and will be chipped and controlled. That's the game plan.

But in Egypt their nasty plan has been overturned. The Christians and Muslims are now together in the fight. Maybe there is hope all religions and peoples will come together in unity to defeat the New World Order and Zionist Israel.

We can only hope all people see through the lies and unite together!!
edit on 12/10/2011 by stevcolx because: Spelling Mistake

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Yeah they did they stopped it all hundreds of years ago, how many stonings have took place, how many more witch hunts ? i know a few countries that still stone people not naming any names though.

The coptic chrisitans did nothing but exist under dhimmi status yet you want them to sort out all there problems,
there only problems is being persecuted in the country they have lived since the birth of there religion.

why are you hating on the people being murdered and not the murderers. what a strange sense of logic you have
edit on 12-10-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

ya know the world was fine or the same before America and believe it or not countries can survive and even thrive without America. some will even say they would be better off with no American contact at all. ya if America becomes no more the world will still live and survive. hard to believe ,huh. sorta like a child when they finally discover the world really doesnt revolve around them.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

yeah the world was fine before america was formed, the entire world live in peace and harmony, oh wait you lied.

why does america get brought up when the topic is about EGYPTIAN CHRISTAINS ? Christians have been persecuted in islamic countries since day 1 of islam way way way before america was formed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

yep,

highly probable....

and soon me thinks.

The stages keep getting set and played out just like Shakespeare would have loved to do it.

They are moving along at inflation speed.

....and taking no prisoners.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by derst1988

yeah i surely missed his point when he said

i completely understand. religious affiliation or not, innocent people are being killed. i simply do not care.

and

well your god saves innocent souls right? so consider it a favor, they get to heaven sooner than everyone else

Yet when you look at his posts you see a logical idea. ok then

That isnt where his logic is. If you would have read my post you would know this, but im afraid you are a person who argues without listening. Basically what I said his ideas about organized religion were logical, and that he is numb to to the death of innocents. Do I agree with his lackadaisical like care for human rights? Certainly not, but human rights is a very different issue than discussing religions history, and propensity for war.

-Derst

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

His comments were pathetic and heartless and i could have come up with a better more thought out response to why chrisitianity is bad, these people arent being slaughtered because there christians it's because there not submitting to Islam.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If you study history, you knew this was coming.

It was all planned out years ago.

Middle East had oil everyone needed. We told them we'd give them boatloads of goods, money, and gold in exchange for their oil. BUT they had to allow other religions into their countries. We explained to them they could make money off of those SUCKERS and when it was all said and done they could slaughter them and take their crap.

Well.....they're about out of oil. Its going back to the way it was. The World has too many people anyways.

Kings and Pharaohs created religion to put groups of people at each others throats so they can make money off of the fools.

Jesus ain't coming to save Christians. If he comes he would wonder why "Christians" are not following scripture and praying to YHWH. He'd be asking why they are praying to a false deity, "GOD".....then laugh and head back home...."Dad you ain't gonna believe this....nobody is praying to you YHWH"........

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If you study history, you knew this was coming.

It was all planned out years ago.

Middle East had oil everyone needed. We told them we'd give them boatloads of goods, money, and gold in exchange for their oil. BUT they had to allow other religions into their countries. We explained to them they could make money off of those SUCKERS and when it was all said and done they could slaughter them and take their crap.

Well.....they're about out of oil. Its going back to the way it was. The World has too many people anyways.

Kings and Pharaohs created religion to put groups of people at each others throats so they can make money off of the fools.

Jesus ain't coming to save Christians. If he comes he would wonder why "Christians" are not following scripture and praying to YHWH. He'd be asking why they are praying to a false deity, "GOD".....then laugh and head back home...."Dad you ain't gonna believe this....nobody is praying to you YHWH"........

Spot on, especially if you have the knowledge that the first name used in scripture for "God" was Elohim.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Awesome. Maybe all the religious nut jobs of the world will kill each other off and leave the people with any shred of intelligence left to inherit the Earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You grasp of history spans the last 100 years which is insufficient to understand what is happening in Egypt or what is happening wherever and whenever muslims interface with non-muslims. The Jihad in Egypt has been ongoing for centuries and the plight of those suffering under dhimmitude has for too long been ignored by the people of the West; by people who deny Jihad and never let an opportunity to appease the jihading muslims slip through their pusillanimous hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't mean to bring this thread back in time, but I do mean to make a point.

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

Most of the posts pertaining to the ills of Christianity in the past, past what? Past 500 years, 1000 years, etc?
A lot of these type of posts are probably from people who don't actually know much about the Bible, Old and New Testament.

I understand that people are going to have anger or angst for something that is misunderstood or from something that they didn't like from the way they were raised, but control the rage and discontent for people in another land where they are persecuted.

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
reply to post by ShortMemory

Exactly!

"When bad things are done, it is the fault of misguided individuals, not Christianity.
When good things are done, it is the result of Christianity."

so either people are aware of what christianity has done in the past and still want to be a part which should make them accountable

or

they are ignorant of their religions past and shouldnt even be calling themself christian. more like brainwashed.

On this...
I don't even know if the atrocities that were committed in the name if Christianity, or I should rather say Christendom, would have been plotted by Christians, at all.
I would like to humbly cite a few scriptures from Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.

Matthew 7:15-20
15 “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; 18 a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits YOU will recognize those [men].

You can see that Jesus Christ, where Christian comes from, most probably would not condone the wicked acts of violence by which you are trying to condemn every "Christian denomination".

Just as a God fearing and humble person would not condone or welcome the fanatical acts of a certain sect of the same faith. They would separate them selves from them and keep their distance. This is happening with many Muslims today, and I would assume any other faith that does not want to be known as extremist.

Just my .02 cents.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Ga522 because: To clarify

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ga522

If a person can hate Christ and hate Christians, hate anyone because their different ? They're then the ones that this world can do without. Anyway you slice it is good for me tho. Cause the only thing that is going to happen ? Is exactly what's supposed to happen
edit on 14-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
Awesome. Maybe all the religious nut jobs of the world will kill each other off and leave the people with any shred of intelligence left to inherit the Earth.

Well here in Australia we have a Athiest Prime Minister...her name is Julia Gillard.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki

But how many peaceful moderate religious people or even atheists will be caught up in this or other such conflicts? If you believe its just extremists killing each other, you are severely mistaken.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

i dont think you understand. outside every mosque in egypt, there is a construction site with a church being built.

Can you provide evidence for this ? Not saying your lying but your claims are all BS

yep, i just came back from there....went to cairo, alexandria and suez....all three major cities have an ongoing church construction programme and it is EXCESSIVE.

in aswan, the christians in noway should of been putting a `dome` on there church....this could be seen as incitment. aswan as a place is `old skool`....the christains had no permission to build a church at all, so it was brought down. all the spin, is propaganda.....

OH by that logic every single mosque in the world that has a minaret should be destroyed. after all it's incitement which part was propaganda ? the part where the christians died or the part where the church was attacked
edit on 11-10-2011 by Thetawave because: ;

the church wasnt attacked, it was midconstruction...without permission.......
to build something like this in the land/city-scape you need permission....amongst all the moderatly built mosques you forceby want to put in a large church with extra features....

you tell me what you would of happened if the grand zero mosque would of been built...same thing

edit on 14-10-2011 by thePharaoh because: MY NUTZ ACHED

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by thePharaoh

lolwot are you talking about ? so when radical muslims take to the streets and start burning down churches and murdering Christians to you that isn't classed as persecution.

Your last comment got me

um...that isnt what is happening

i dont know any other islamic state that allows christians to be so: loud, obnoxious, etc etc

Loud in what way ? by protesting because there churches and houses are being burnt down and there Children are being slaughtered like cattle in the street . i suppose you want them to fully undertake there dhimmi status and stay silent.

its is NOT christians being slaughtered....its EGYPTIANS being slaughtered.....but thats what happens if you march against the army...

the christians want money and security from the government....thats what this is...
the christians in egypt are loud and have a "in your face" attidude....they are not in any way victims

Oh and btw Egypt isnt an Islamic state

um....yep its is
edit on 14-10-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join