It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Hardly a day goes by without stories of Christians slaughtering the Kuffar in egypt. oh wait i got that the wrong way round. The Coptics have done nothing. why are you making up false claims to justify your hatred. right post sources now proving there mass murder in egypt. * tumbleweed blows by

the christians have done something. they have killed countless people for thousands of years..

so is it more than 100,000 in less than a year because there being slaughtered in the street, NO Isn't it a tad funny that anti semetic atatcks are ten times higher in the Us than anti muslim attacks. Where's the persecution of muslims in these countries. I want examples and sources if your going to repeat the same old lies again and again. A few racist people calling muslims terrorists is nothing compared to being slaughtered in the street. the fact your comparing something so small as name calling to mass murder shows your true agenda

anti semetic or not its still probably done mostly by christians
your evidence is obvious, you dont need sources to show that muslims have been persectued in america and there would be hundreds of cases of assualt/abuse..
i dont care if its not the same

what part of me saying the bible is fictional dont you get to realise i aint a christian,

if your not christian then you should understand what im saying. its about time they got whats coming to them because clearly nothing will be done if people dont take action

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Where, exactly, do christians spread their religion by the sword in modern times?

And, no, war doesn't count.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

the christians have done something. they have killed countless people for thousands of years..

You said they've been killing for thousands of years in Egypt for them to deserve this, i await your non existant proof.

anti semetic or not its still probably done mostly by christians your evidence is obvious, you dont need sources to show that muslims have been persectued in america and there would be hundreds of cases of assualt/abuse.. i dont care if its not the same

so basically these EGYPTIAN christians deserve to be slaughtered because an AMERICAN beat up a Muslim ok then also WTF your now blaming all the anti semetic attacks in the US on the Christians. Is there nothing you dont blame them for ?

if your not christian then you should understand what im saying. its about time they got whats coming to them because clearly nothing will be done if people dont take action

And your true agenda is unmasked you want all Chrisitans dead because of what some Christians did 1000 years ago. when you say people need to take action obviously you mean killing them like what's happening now. Your loving every moment of this arent you ?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Thetawave because: ..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hope obamas happy, this is his mess, he couldn't get Hosni Mubarak out quick enough and now look at whats filling the void. Now if this were reversed and Christians were attacking muslims, can you imagine the worlds out rage, but since its those fun loving wacky muslims killing Christians not much out rage.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The western mainstream media turns its back on the martyrs of the most prosecuted religion in the world, yet they're happy to report on the Dalai Lama being upset about chinese internet.
edit on 11-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

You're a pretty ignorant/hateful person. Do you realize how much charity and community works local churches offer?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
For those who have no grasp of what is occurring in Egypt, know the following.
- Egypt was once the center of Western Civilization
- Alexandria was the center of Western thought
- The majority of Egyptian history and heritage is not Islamic

This was prior to the arrival of The Jihad. We are witnesses to the closing stages of the process of Jihad. Sure it took them a thousand years, but nearly every single non-muslim in Egypt is dead or living in fear for their lives. The Jihad in Egypt has extinguished what was once MY heritage.

The slow march of time has so many blinded to the true nature and goals of The Jihad.

Exactly! Coptic Christians are ethnic Egyptians who have been there for thousands of years. All the others are ARABS....not Egyptians.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well theres a clear message there if your christian leave egypt ... and dont ever go back there not even on holiday

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
religions are for the sheeple, mahhhhhh mahhhhhhhh
sheep get slaughtered, its a fact.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

completely understand. religious affiliation or not, innocent people are being killed. i simply do not care.

so you dont care yet your here posting your hatred of them like the bigot you are. when was the last time a Coptic christian did anything to you ?

I feel like your missing his point. He is not posting "hatred for coptic christians". What he's effectively posting is his hate for all organized religion. Yes, he is desensitized to the pain of living people but at least the logic is there. Every major religion has been fundamentally flawed, through to the core. The Pope himself ordered the Knights Templar's to slaughter muslims in the Crusades. The Muslims killed many Christians when they took Jerusalem. The point? The fundamental co-relation is organized religion. So when I look at his posts, I see a logical idea and a person whom has lost his care for the system and any involved. Thats pretty far from hatred for a singular group of people.

Maybe he is a bigot, but so are many Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, and Jews. The only people who, in logic, are the furthest from bigotry are those that are agnostic; for most of the time they hold no concrete religious beliefs. As opposed to anyone who zealously follows an organized religion.

"A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own"
- Just in case it was necessary.
edit on 11-10-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I watched footage of the demonstration through the AP, (I can try to find it), and there are women clearly screaming for their lives and the "security" forces drove their heavily armored van into the crowd plowing through people.

This is Bible Prophesy in that we are Bible Prophesy, what is happening is opening us all to who we really are. In order for the wheat to be separated from the weeds we must reveal which one we are, from within, on an outward expression.

In order to repent one must first learn of the offense through our own actions!

Think about your immediate life, how are these events affecting you inside? Are you numb to it now? Can you actually get a good cry from the reality of the sadness that exists everywhere? Then can you use that energy to express yourself through Loving all around you as a catharsis to the pain?

This is how it is happening. Soon the Council of 5 will fail (the so-called "generals") and a new king will emerge. A Pharaoh is returning to Egypt and will grip this region with an iron fist!

I Pray every day for my own soul and I look upon these "fellow" Christians as instruments of GOD, they know where they are and they know what they are facing. I am humbled and shaken from within to think that I may one day face such a moment. When they can take your body but they cannot take your Soul! The moment we Win ourselves back from the Evil within Man and stand up to it.

Bless those people as they are allowing us all to express ourselves to GOD as to who we really are and what we stand for from within!

Then the Harvest!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

yeah i surely missed his point when he said

i completely understand. religious affiliation or not, innocent people are being killed. i simply do not care.

and

well your god saves innocent souls right? so consider it a favor, they get to heaven sooner than everyone else

Yet when you look at his posts you see a logical idea. ok then

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Egypt is chock-full of brainwashed muslim extremists, I am not surprised there are conflicts at all.

About eight-in-ten Muslims in Egypt and Pakistan (82% each) endorse the stoning of people who commit adultery

When asked about the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion, at least three-quarters of Muslims in Jordan (86%), Egypt (84%) and Pakistan (76%) say they would favor making it the law;

pewglobal.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well since Christians make up only about 10% of the population of Egypt this shows us one thing. It shows us how tolerant the stone aged cult know as islam is towards other religions.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Well since Christians make up only about 10% of the population of Egypt this shows us one thing. It shows us how tolerant the stone aged cult know as islam is towards other religions.

Coptic are less than 10% of the Egyptian population

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It used to be between 10 and 20% but for some strange reason they started to vanish. it's a mystery

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Yeah, that's what I was going by. read some place that it was around 10%.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by kwell

reply to post by kwell

its all subjective. to me, christianity is a very disgusting, harmful thing. the less of them the better off we are. this article just happens to be about christians though, or i wouldnt be so specific. all organized religion is a virus.

We are living in the end times all Bible prophecy is being fulfilled in front of our eyes. You can kill me because I am Christian, I am prepared for that. The same protests that happened in Egypt will be happening worldwide on Oct. 15, 2011. The same unrest will spread here. Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you from what is coming. I will pray for you.

read your history books, this sort of thing has happened time and time again
it is not the end of the world
its just a re-shaping of society..and its a natural process

Yes you are right in the sense that it has happened through out history, where a country or a nation is asking for change...but this is the first time that these chain of events are happening on a global scale.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

christians shmistians

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

agreed, in recent years many religious groups have been targeted and you dont hear christians caring about that.
i think its a taste of their own medicine
a very small percentage of egypt is christian, and no doubt they would try force it on everyone else over there.

wow,

just wow.

Think I'm gonna go lay on the couch and cry.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

Yeah hey, while we're at it let's slaughter another six million Jew's too. Right? Or how about a nice little massacre of Hindu's? I mean, since religion is "on it's way out".

xxblackoctoberxx is exactly the kind of people who shouldn't be in any positions of power. Their share disdain for fellow humans are exactly why the world is in the situation it is in. This also goes for the idiots who starred his post. "Murderous minds think alike" and all that.

Disgusting.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Frontkjemper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join