It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Missing Baby Lisa: Interviews with Brothers Canceled, Attorney Dismissed - UPDATE

New twists =

The boys were reportedly sleeping with Bradley in her bed the night that Lisa disappeared and may have heard noises in the house.

Now BOTH boys were sleeping with her? How many times can this info change? So Deborah’s now said both boys and the ‘stray kitten’ were in bed with her.

I wonder if we’ll ever hear the straight story.

Be careful...nowhere in that article did it say Deborah said that. It could be the writer of the article mixing up the story. I have yet to see any news on Deborah changing this part of the story at all ( that I could find on google anyhow). Again....remember this is the MSM...remember the article put out without even being edited for spelling mistakes?

Michelle

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy

Fist off, thanks for debating this with me in a civil manner, I do appreciate it.

Hopefully that is what most of us want. LOL I prefer to think I discuss rather than debate, and hope I'm heard/experienced as civil. I too appreciate a civil discussion. Thank you for the kind words.

With the part quoted above, I was thinking more on the lines of the person(s) having baby Lisa wanting to get a big shot lawyer involved, knowing it would take a couple of years. by that time, they could disappear and the child could get older. With age, and if the lawyer won and the state lost, the child would be older and could be persuaded to look different (the new parents watch the software aging pictures and make sure baby Lisa does not look like it). I also see your point as to if the person(s) that would have the baby, if they could hire the lawyer, what would stop them from just saying what the heck and have the real parents "commit suicide" with a note.

All points received, thanks for responding to my theory.

IWOH

Perhaps it is the people I hang out with, (there are a few officers that come by if not weekly then certainly monthly) but I can't imagine having a new baby in the home now, and NOT having suspicions cast this way? I don't see most people bringing home a ten month old baby, and keeping it in isolation for the next 3 or 4 years. You need doctors, and a history, or you are going to be looked at funny. Not saying it can't be done, but I sure wouldn't want to try it. The only way I see that working is if they are already out of the country. Trust me as a single man, your not going to find it easy to get a blond 11 month old out of the country. You will not fly, unless you own your own plane.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Those pictures are gross and creepy. Why would they air that?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
reply to post by silo13

Same question I asked??

and why?

Its not unthinkable to think that this was an orchestrated event by a 'chosen few'..using the "controlled"players they have to do the dirty work, and profiting from it..in so many ways..not just from media, but from the standpoint of how they make money from other nefarious exploitation of children...even as they grow into adulthood.

There could be a much more going on here, than a missing baby..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Something someone over on websleuths brought up in regards to this Megan Wright that received the phone call from one of the cell phones.

Megan Wright states (or so the article says) that police have interviewed her 4 times....doesn't that seem excessive? I'd think once or twice would suffice unless they are seriously considering her involvement? I don't know what standard procedure would be so perhaps that is normal

Link to Story

Wright said investigators tracked her down and have questioned her four times.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this link posted yet..and have just come across it myself back from the 12th....this is awfully strange to me. Just in case anyone believes the media is on the up and up and is on "our" side...think again...

Kansas City Stations Refuse to Share Raw Footage with Investigators in Lisa Irwin Case

After receiving grand jury subpoenas requesting that they share video footage connected to the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, Kansas City stations plan to cooperate with investigators but are making an important distinction: they will submit footage that has aired but will not hand over raw footage, as the Clay County prosecutor’s office has requested.

Way to go MSM in possibly helping out to find a missing baby...

Michelle

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
I hadn't seen this link posted yet..and have just come across it myself back from the 12th....this is awfully strange to me. Just in case anyone believes the media is on the up and up and is on "our" side...think again...

Kansas City Stations Refuse to Share Raw Footage with Investigators in Lisa Irwin Case

After receiving grand jury subpoenas requesting that they share video footage connected to the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, Kansas City stations plan to cooperate with investigators but are making an important distinction: they will submit footage that has aired but will not hand over raw footage, as the Clay County prosecutor’s office has requested.

Way to go MSM in possibly helping out to find a missing baby...

Michelle

That is very weird. I understand protecting our rights and not revealing sources and all (I am not saying the media is protecting anyone, just using an example of subpoenaing for information), but I find this rather boggling. What "raw" footage would they be holding onto that they would not share with investigators? I won't speculate more yet, I am tired, but this just sounds weird.

IWOH

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Tina Porter's attempts to speak with the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin were rebuffed Friday night. Porter went to the home where Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are staying in an attempt to offer her insight and assistance. Bradley and Irwin reported their then 10-month-old daughter missing on Oct. 4. Porter's two children were killed by their father in 2004. Porter was told to speak to an attorney for Irwin and Bradley about her desire to offer assistance. Porter left the home but then went back up to determine which attorney she should contact. The police were then called. Porter had left the neighborhood by the time officers arrived, but Porter was outraged Friday night.

Will everyone who has lost a child offer their advise? Or is this something the police have come up with to trick the parents?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy

That is very weird. I understand protecting our rights and not revealing sources and all (I am not saying the media is protecting anyone, just using an example of subpoenaing for information), but I find this rather boggling. What "raw" footage would they be holding onto that they would not share with investigators? I won't speculate more yet, I am tired, but this just sounds weird.

IWOH

Could it be that KCPD is using this as an excuse to fish? Are we to believe that the media filmed something in front of the police, that the police missed? There are also reports that the police used this as an excuse to search over 300 homes and countless cars...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Megan Wright states (or so the article says) that police have interviewed her 4 times....doesn't that seem excessive? I'd think once or twice would suffice unless they are seriously considering her involvement? I don't know what standard procedure would be so perhaps that is normal

I have to agree 4 times seems excessive especially in light of the fact that Megan claims she doesn't know the family, wasn't aware of the call and had only been through the neighborhood once with her ex...I don't think LE is buying it.

4 interviews tells me they want to hear more from the stranger who got a call from one of those phones on the very night Lisa went missing. Very curious especially if the phones had no service??

reply to post by judydawg

How does she know it was one of the cell phones, I missed that?

On the video I watched Megan says LE tracked her down. She said the call came from "one of those phones." I'm assuming police gave her details about the incoming call since Megan claims she knew nothing about it beforehand. I could be wrong she doesn't say exactly how she found out. She starts out saying "I received a phone call" then corrects herself "well my phone did."

The article says abcnews.go.com...

"Wright is the latest person to come forward as some sort of witness to the mysterious night."
I don't think so I'm pretty sure LE went out and found her.

If it was a wrong number call 50 seconds seems a bit long. How does a phone without service make a call to Megan Wright? Also did I read earlier in the thread that Deborah's brother had sent a partial text to one of those phones? I think all it said was "I'm." I can't believe those phones had no service or maybe there are other phones Idk.

I read somewhere that it's possible to triangulate the cell phones location at the time of the call. I'm still not sure of the time only that it was the same night that Lisa went missing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Jim Roberts, a spokesman for the prosecutor’s office, told the Associated Press this week that the subpoenas were intended to prevent KMBC, KCTV, KSHB, and WDAF from discarding footage of the girl’s family and neighbors.
Emphasis mine.

Now this is just hearsay but I was at another forum reading about Megan Wright. Someone came on saying they had seen a pink haired woman mingling in the background in some earlier footage filmed in the neighborhood. She couldn't provide a link for the video and thought maybe she had seen it live.

She went on to say when they first spotted her in the background her boyfriend commented on her hair. Then when they saw Megan on GMA with pink hair they thought of the woman they'd seen earlier. Don't know what to make of it but it sounds like LE wants to review footage of people in the neighborhood.

I've been searching for the footage without much luck.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Baby Lisa's Parents Call Cops on Tina Porter, Take Off with Bill Stanton

The 'Braw-Win' family have packed themselves up and left in convoy to an ‘undisclosed location' but not before a little 'run in' with another person trying to help.

Tina Porter arrived at the 'Brad-WIn' family home to support the family. Tina's kids were missing for three years. She’s someone who can help. Who knows. Who could be really useful to Lisa’s parents. Sadly Tina’s story did not end well. Tina’s ex finally led the police to her children's body.

The Irwin Bradley family called law enforcement on Tina Porter.

So Irwin and Bradley who so very badly want their baby back? They’re pushing all help away. Gil, Tina...

Like Tina said ‘When all is said and done about Lisa, if this family thinks they’re going to have community support? They got another thing coming.’

Sure, you can assume the 'Brad-Win' family are following orders from their ‘counsel‘. That they weren't aware who Tina is. But after Gil? It’s my opinion they just don’t want any more ‘help’ than they’ve got. I guess you can’t blame them can you.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

Now this is just hearsay but I was at another forum reading about Megan Wright. Someone came on saying they had seen a pink haired woman mingling in the background in some earlier footage filmed in the neighborhood. She couldn't provide a link for the video and thought maybe she had seen it live.

She went on to say when they first spotted her in the background her boyfriend commented on her hair. Then when they saw Megan on GMA with pink hair they thought of the woman they'd seen earlier. Don't know what to make of it but it sounds like LE wants to review footage of people in the neighborhood.

I've been searching for the footage without much luck.

I've got the link I'll get it and post it - but - it's obviously the cuff of someones' shirt walking by the camera at close range. I saw it last night. I'll be back with the link. I mean really, kudos to the person who remembered and who took a stand and a chance to offer the information - we need more people with that kind of courage who're not afraid to stand up and be counted - sadly, this time the person was wrong.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
www.kmbc.com...

Not sure what to think of this...!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
www.kctv5.com...

Why did they turn her away? Every time I give them the benefit of the doubt...things like this happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Here’s the video you were asking about.

Mark .36

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blahandblahandyadayada2

Why did they urn her away? I have no idea. I try to give the benefit to the parents - they turned her away because they're 'simple folk' (as was described in the media) who're 'following orders.' It just seems strange to me they can call the police on a woman who's trying to help them, but they can't call the police and talk to them about trying to help find their little Lisa.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Be careful...nowhere in that article did it say Deborah said that.

No it wasn't 'written' in the article but like MANY (if not the majority) of the reports on the Irwin case you have to listen to the video.

I have yet to see any news on Deborah changing this part of the story...

Yes, sometimes, especially where video is included - you have to use your ears as well as your eyes.

The video reporter clearly states Deborah reports the boys were BOTH sleeping with her on the night Lisa went missing. This goes against Deborah's former 'story' - yet again.

----> If this reporter is blatantly lying you can bet Tacopina will be all over him.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have to agree 4 times seems excessive especially in light of the fact that Megan claims she doesn't know the family, wasn't aware of the call and had only been through the neighborhood once with her ex...I don't think LE is buying it.

Here's another reason why the police might not be 'buying it'...

Sources inside the investigation have confirmed that Wright has an association with an extended member of the family, but to their knowledge has never met Deborah, Jeremy, or the couples children.
link

We also know Jeremy is an electrician and members of Megan's family (as well as one of her ex's) are electricians. If I were the police I'd want to know a lot more.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Nancy Grace is big on sensationalism. There's no debating that. She reeks of it. Just listen to her for about 30 seconds and you're left with no doubt. I've never listened to the cow before and I'll not in the future if I can help it.

About the photos? I contacted the 'uploader' who's responsible for posting many a Nancy Grace's interview on YouTube. She told me this is not the first time her 'subscribers' (though I'm not one) have complained about gross photo manipulation in Nancy Grace's videos. The 'uploader' went on to say she agrees it's absolutely a disgusting practice.

Please contact the uploader if you have any more questions. She's a straightforward person if her posting history and videos are any indication of her character. Which they seem to be.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join