It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He is not representing them because the case is high profile, but because he is being paid! If they don't know that little fact, I suspect it reflects on their other knowledge!

Short was working pro bono however

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Redux

I 'caught it' but I'll be knackered if I'm going to feed your negativity - or anyone else's. You join in after 60 pages and criticize us using words like 'ridiculous' - and then follow it up with mockery?

Like it or not Lisa’s disappearance is highly emotional for some. People want to feel like they're involved. Good kind people who care and people with strong opinions and a desire to see a wrong righted and I applaud each and every one of them.

So, unless you're a guru into 'the divine light of being' and how negativity focused on one person brings a negative outcome? This thread is bothering no one other than those run through with an over inflated vein of hypocrisy who don't like the finger of blame pointed unless they’re the ones doing the pointing.

There’s an enormous amount of information in this thread. Links about Lisa. Breaking news about Lisa. Information about the family, the lawyers, the police - all about Lisa. Personal theories and speculations make up a much smaller part of the overall thread. Most of us are here to do what we can - even if it amounts to nothing but sharing information. Our world just doesn't feel right when a little girl is missing. Sure, she's only one of millions. But we've made Lisa OURS.

If you’d like to pit your mind against the mystery I’m sure we’d benefit from your honest theories and opinions. If all you’re going to do is attack? I can assure you, like others who’ve tried before you? You’ll be ignored.

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

David, are you sure Short was working pro bono? I've looked for that info but I was under the impression she was being paid out of the same pocket as Tacopina? I'll look around some more but if you've a link I'd appreciate it if you'd post it.

Thanks

edit on 28-10-2011 by silo13 because: plural fix

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Missing Baby Lisa: Interviews with Brothers Canceled, Attorney Dismissed - UPDATE

New twists =

The boys were reportedly sleeping with Bradley in her bed the night that Lisa disappeared and may have heard noises in the house.

Now BOTH boys were sleeping with her? How many times can this info change? So Deborah’s now said both boys and the ‘stray kitten’ were in bed with her.

I wonder if we’ll ever hear the straight story.

Good News Though!

Tacopina said he would call police next week and reschedule the interview, according to ABC News' Kansas City affiliate KMBC. Attorneys will reportedly still allow DNA samples to be taken from the boys' cheeks.

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Silo, I do have a question. I was following today's posts on the thread and noticed that it was brought up that the Attorney "Joe" (I am going to use Joe as my spelling is not great and I will mess up the last name) was being paid for by external sources. Now I know you mentioned maybe a family member or someone close? I was taken away from the computer for some time today so I could not see if there was a link.

As you know, and I hope everyone else, this is a conspiracy board. I stated in my previous posts that maybe the baby was sold. To expand on it a little further, let me pose this. What happens if baby Lisa was indeed sold. I mean, the agreement would be that the family would have to wait along time before getting anything, at least until the media and police give up. But, even if the selling was "giving" with the reward of happiness.

I guess what I am trying to say, as a thought if the baby was given (sold) to a family that could not have kids for some reason but would love this one. It may be out there a little, but this was what I originally meant when I was talking about the baby being sold. I hope that is it (at least in my mind I could picture baby Lisa in a loving environment). So back to my first paragraph, what if the attorney fee's were the paid for by people that helped take her.

On another thought, I know it is out there also, but what if the media was paying for attorney "Joe"? That, to me, would be unethical in a sense that the media could drag out coverage and keep the news story for some time. I know both are out there a little, but this is a conspiracy board and I am just thinking out loud with what could have happened since we don't know.

My three cents worth. (Had to throw a penny in as this was long winded).

IWOH

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

How does she know it was one of the cell phones, I missed that?

Police have been mum about the phones, but a Kansas City woman told "Good Morning America" today that she received a phone call from one of those phones on the night Lisa disappeared

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Dav1d

David, are you sure Short was working pro bono? I've looked for that info but I was under the impression she was being paid out of the same pocket as Tacopina? I'll look around some more but if you've a link I'd appreciate it if you'd post it.

Thanks

edit on 28-10-2011 by silo13 because: plural fix

Sorry I don't have a link for you, yes I'm sure (as one can be who doesn't cohabit with her) and as much as one can believe anything a lawyer says. My impression is she contacted Deborah and offered her services, the other one was hired, and is being paid.

I believe he is much more about money. I think that explains the interviews, the networks have much deeper pockets than the local stations do. I also wonder if that doesn't explain Short being fired. I believe that Short giving local station greater access cut into his profits shall we say has a significant part in his reasons....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Like it or not Lisa’s disappearance is highly emotional for some. People want to feel like they're involved. Good kind people who care and people with strong opinions and a desire to see a wrong righted and I applaud each and every one of them.

Some of us may see the 'wrong' in constantly trying to sway opinion towards the mother, and totally scrutinizing everything from her haircut..to her tears..to her bottles of prescription medications on the fridge..

It is very emotional for some, and even more for others.. and because we may not agree with how you are presenting the facts, and how you are speculating about them..in no way means that we do not care about baby lisa.

..I will go as far to say, that some are here just for the 'thrill' of the speculation, and not for baby Lisa at all..

If she is indeed deceased.. I'm sure she is lovingly looking down at this thread with Jesus by her side..applauding all the "good" work you have done..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by judydawg
reply to post by Morningglory

How does she know it was one of the cell phones, I missed that?

Police have been mum about the phones, but a Kansas City woman told "Good Morning America" today that she received a phone call from one of those phones on the night Lisa disappeared

Just my two cents, but she does not know. She was told one of the phones called her phone, and she is assuming one of the cellphones... The strange part here is a phone calls, and she doesn't know who answered the phone? This is suppose to be at like 2:30 or so in the morning? So is she use to strangers answering her phone in the middle of the night? Is she just out for her 15 minutes of fame? We only have her word that she was interview by the police after all....

So what I've seen is she was called for 50 seconds, yet cellphones bill in units of 30 sec or a minute in my experience, it is landlines that normally bill in seconds in my experience....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just read on a different post that the ex-boyfriend of Megan Wright is also an electrician, And we know that Jeremy Irwin is an electrician, could there be a possible link? I have not found any evidence proving that the ex-boyfriend is an electrician, only what i read. has anyone else heard anything of this. Curious...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Let's assume you are right, for a minute.
Do the facts backup in anyway this theory?
First of all if you are rich enough to buy a baby and a very expensive NY Lawyer, would you really want pictures of your new baby plastered all over TV and the Internet? I suspect you wouldn't be happy with Deborah now if you bought her child. In fact you'd be far more like to be thinking of a hit man than a lawyer for Deborah right about now. If you just bought a new baby, you're going to have to prepare your friends and family in some way for this, most people don't suddenly have a new baby in their life one day....
If Debra sold her child what did she do with the money? The cops have search her house weekly, the cops allegedly have checked her LUDs I'd bet they've checked her bank accounts too. The cops even went so far as to X-ray her home, those X-ray where NOT looking for baby Lisa...

edit on 28-10-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I would think that the police have information on the location this call was made from to some degree.. but that still wouldn't prove anything specific..

Hopefully they have conversation recorded.. we really don't know what the police have for info.. and hopefully they have smart enough detectives to follow all possible leads intelligently.

Its interesting how the police have made public statements saying they don't want to vilify the parents...and makes me wonder what other information they have ..and why they have not yet made any moves to arrest anyone.

I find it interesting as well..that HLN. .. or the broadcasting network for Nancy Grace ...would allow those images of Lisa that have been Photoshopped ..out on the air.

That's just creepy, and screams of twisted elites having fun with their games ..and using whatever means available to do it.

Is there a much bigger sinister picture to all this..?

Who would really profit, not to mention have a blast creating all this chaos and mayhem ?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Let's assume you are right, for a minute.
Do the facts backup in anyway this theory?
First of all if you are rich enough to buy a baby and a very expensive NY Lawyer, would you really want pictures of your new baby plastered all over TV and the Internet? I suspect you wouldn't be happy with Deborah now if you bought her child. In fact you'd be far more like to be thinking of a hit man than a lawyer for Deborah right about now. If you just bought a new baby, you're going to have to prepare your friends and family in some way for this, most people don't suddenly have a new baby in their life one day....
If Debra sold her child what did she do with the money? The cops have search her house weekly, the cops allegedly have checked her LUDs I'd bet they've checked her bank accounts too. The cops even went so far as to X-ray her home, those X-ray where NOT looking for baby Lisa...

I see your points. Part of my post stated that the family would not receive any money for quite some time afterward. I do see your point about the "receivers" being mad about how this has turned into a circus though. IF, and I do stress if here because I said this was only a thought and conspiracy, if what you said a few pages back the "The local police requested that she contact the media, she was reluctant to do it." is true, it would go along with the theory that she did not want to get the media involved in the first place.

As far as the X-ray of the home, if they were not looking for baby Lisa, might they have been looking for the cell phones? Just a theory. I stated in a past post that the cell phones could be missing for what was on them that would not be tracked via a carrier, pictures and video.

I am quite sure you are correct in the matter that the cops went through the records, LUDs and background information. I think that is part of why I went on to say maybe the baby was "given (sold)". There would be no money involved to the parents, but if the people that received the baby were even a little upset that it was turning into what it has, wouldn't they help by paying for the lawyer that could keep the investigation dragging on? Again, being a theory, if the receivers paid for the high priced lawyer to run interference for a long time, they could "disappear" into the population. Move abroad.

Like I said, just my thoughts trying to look at different paths.

IWOH

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by silo13

Some of us may see the 'wrong' in constantly trying to sway opinion towards the mother, and totally scrutinizing everything from her haircut..to her tears..to her bottles of prescription medications on the fridge..

It is very emotional for some, and even more for others.. and because we may not agree with how you are presenting the facts, and how you are speculating about them..in no way means that we do not care about baby lisa.

..I will go as far to say, that some are here just for the 'thrill' of the speculation, and not for baby Lisa at all..

If she is indeed deceased.. I'm sure she is lovingly looking down at this thread with Jesus by her side..applauding all the "good" work you have done..

I'm here inpart because of Silo13. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and should have a right to express it! Personally if I don't agree with their views I don't have to read them. If I don't agree with a view, I can still find that viewpoint interesting because it makes me think. Silo13 has shared with us that this is very emotional for her, I don't believe she, or anyone should be made to feel a need to explain themselves. Silo13 has given me reason to think, and I thank Silo13 for that.

I'm new here, and I have no intention of going back and reading all the pages in this thread to see what all is here. I'm looking at what is here today, and tomorrow... I believe that if you find a post here offensive, you need to report it, not post about the offensive post. I understand that if no one gets back to you within 8 hours you are encouraged to report it again. If at 24 hours nothing is done, I believe your best bet is to move on, and perhaps open another thread based on your beliefs and values?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I'm here inpart because of Silo13. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and should have a right to express it! Personally if I don't agree with their views I don't have to read them. If I don't agree with a view, I can still find that viewpoint interesting because it makes me think. Silo13 has shared with us that this is very emotional for her, I don't believe she, or anyone should be made to feel a need to explain themselves. Silo13 has given me reason to think, and I thank Silo13 for that.

Sorry, but I view this thread as an opportunity to debate the views and speculations that are presented.

I am also trying to get people to think to a bigger picture here..and not be steered into tunnel vision.

Why would I want to run and go tattle to the mods.. simply because I disagree..?

I will debate, and give my point of view , because that is what this site is about.

edit on 28-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy

I see your points. Part of my post stated that the family would not receive any money for quite some time afterward.

I really do see Deborah and Jeremy as simple folks, in my experience they tend not to be willing to wait a long time for what they want. So let's assume your still right, wouldn't that mean the money/payment would be important to them still? Now perhaps I am just a really gifted criminal, but the more attention they focus on themselves now the longer that attention will last. I believe any windfalls that Deborah or Jeremy get in the future are going to be looked at real hard way into the future. The only way around that would be to force the police to arrest and try them, knowing that the state can't win. And then to get your money from the state, for false arrest, or defamation of character.

I do see your point about the "receivers" being mad about how this has turned into a circus though. IF, and I do stress if here because I said this was only a thought and conspiracy, if what you said a few pages back the "The local police requested that she contact the media, she was reluctant to do it." is true, it would go along with the theory that she did not want to get the media involved in the first place.

I agree it would/could, but she didn't resist long enough or hard enough to support that in my opinion. My take is she resisted, because she doesn't crave attention, but she found it effective in keeping the attention focused on baby Lisa, and she was willing to endure it for that purpose. Go back over the month and really look at what she has done, in my opinion there are interviews when Lisa is not in the news, and when she is the center of attention they tend to dry up.

As far as the X-ray of the home, if they were not looking for baby Lisa, might they have been looking for the cell phones? Just a theory. I stated in a past post that the cell phones could be missing for what was on them that would not be tracked via a carrier, pictures and video.

I'm sure in part they were looking for the cellphones and my guess money as well, perhaps drugs... But let me address that their was something on the cell phone, or on one of them. Again my thoughts are why call attention to them? Why give the police a reason to search for them? Wouldn't it simply be much smarter to just not mention them at all? The police searched, well enough to find an old broken phone they had even forgotten about, so they were out of the house already. No need to bring up the phones at all. They could always have claimed later to have disposed of them afterwards. No to my mind the cellphones tend to validate their story.

I am quite sure you are correct in the matter that the cops went through the records, LUDs and background information. I think that is part of why I went on to say maybe the baby was "given (sold)". There would be no money involved to the parents, but if the people that received the baby were even a little upset that it was turning into what it has, wouldn't they help by paying for the lawyer that could keep the investigation dragging on? Again, being a theory, if the receivers paid for the high priced lawyer to run interference for a long time, they could "disappear" into the population. Move abroad.

Like I said, just my thoughts trying to look at different paths.

IWOH

Let's say you have the baby for a minute, would you really want this NY lawyer dragging on for the next two to three years? Or would you prefer it to be more like the 6(?) year old girl that also went missing at about the same time? Me if I had the girl, I'd want it over. No way I'd want a big shot lawyer on the case, keeping things dragging on for months and months, let alone years. If I was behind it, the parents would have confessed to killing baby Lisa, in their suicide note weeks ago. Shortly after turn popular opinion against them.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How many times are the parents going to cancel their planned interviews with the police? Why arent they cooperating with the police? Why do they (Deborah especially) keep changing their story? Don't they know that it's making them look guilty. If I were the KCPD detectives on this case I would put Deborah in one interrogation room, and Jeremy in another interrogation room and grill them until they spill the beans. It's obvious that one or both of them isent telling the whole story.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
How many times are the parents going to cancel their planned interviews with the police? Why arent they cooperating with the police? Why do they (Deborah especially) keep changing their story? Don't they know that it's making them look guilty. If I were the KCPD detectives on this case I would put Deborah in one interrogation room, and Jeremy in another interrogation room and grill them until they spill the beans. It's obvious that one or both of them isent telling the whole story.

And I guess this is an execellent example of why they shouldn't!?! You are not out to solve the case, but rather to prove someone is guilty. That attitude doesn't result in finding Lisa if the parents actually don't know where she is. And if we assume they are not guilty no length of time being grilled by you will find Lisa! What it does do is subject the parents to even more stress, and pain.

Curious, should we get out the rubber hoses and simply beat where Lisa is out of them? Beat them until they confess?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

Let's say you have the baby for a minute, would you really want this NY lawyer dragging on for the next two to three years? Or would you prefer it to be more like the 6(?) year old girl that also went missing at about the same time? Me if I had the girl, I'd want it over. No way I'd want a big shot lawyer on the case, keeping things dragging on for months and months, let alone years. If I was behind it, the parents would have confessed to killing baby Lisa, in their suicide note weeks ago. Shortly after turn popular opinion against them.

I cut most of the reply out as it was a long quote and I think it is against T&C's somewhere (don't want to get a warning), plus I do not yet know everything there is to know about quoting multiple sections. I left the above in it to address it, in my mind.

Fist off, thanks for debating this with me in a civil manner, I do appreciate it. I see your points that were made in the response and can not disagree with your opinion on how you view and think about the situation that was mapped out. You responded with logical and sensible answers (or alternative thoughts) .

With the part quoted above, I was thinking more on the lines of the person(s) having baby Lisa wanting to get a big shot lawyer involved, knowing it would take a couple of years. by that time, they could disappear and the child could get older. With age, and if the lawyer won and the state lost, the child would be older and could be persuaded to look different (the new parents watch the software aging pictures and make sure baby Lisa does not look like it). I also see your point as to if the person(s) that would have the baby, if they could hire the lawyer, what would stop them from just saying what the heck and have the real parents "commit suicide" with a note.

All points received, thanks for responding to my theory.

IWOH

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm curious has the possibility that the police are behind Deborah change of story crossed anyone's mind? Perhaps the police figured out that when they issued the Amber Alert they did it with the wrong details? That it was too limited in search area? So someone simply confessed to Deborah and told her, they need to increase the search area. Remember there was suppose to be a couple of sightings about this time out of state as I recall. They could have suggested that she needs to go on TV and confess to not really recalling if she did or didn't check on baby Lisa. They might have told her there is no way Lisa could be in calf, unless the last time you saw her is incorrect.
The police use psychological manipulation all the time. That is how they get false confessions.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join