It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dead Sea Scrolls, a few interesting things for ats members.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

As an addendum to that, if you and look at the actual Hebrew of Genesis 1:1, right next to the word for "God" is an untranslated symbol, the Aleph-Tav. By untranslated, I mean that they didn't translate that into Greek or English, or any other language.

בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ.

I can't bold it because it's in Hebrew, but right there in the middle, those two symbols...
edit on 2-10-2011 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

I hate you
, you make me wish i could read hebrew. Maybe i will someday if there is time enough left to the world for it, or for me in that regard.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here's an intersting site that details how many prophets prophecied Jesus Christ as the messiah, and there are quite a few. Some of them may have been killed for these prophecies because they did not come true in their times, but a few hundred years later. There were some Godless days in the time of Ahab and the Bitch Queen Jezebel high priestess of Ba'al.

www.biblestudyguide.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Let me ask you something, are you ever going to believe that God is only ONE God and that the name of the real God of creation is Yahweh?

I understand everything you just told me, but for you to understand what these prophet meant, you need to have knolege and blessing of the Holy Spirit.

Do you know how many people in the world believes in your beliefe of the Trinidadian gods? They are in the millions, so how could your beliefe be true if Yeshuah said only a few selected will survive this up coming armagedon because they have seek the truth of knolege.

For me all the UFO and Alien things are very clear to me, I understand the agenda and the purpose of them here on earth, but many like you who believe in the Illuminati inspired Roman Catholic beliefe of Jesus, dosen't understand a bit of what is really going on. Me in my mind I have no doubt, of what I know is the God honest truth, I have stories to tell and reason to believe in what I know is the truth.

I hope you'll find the right path of eternal life here on earth, by knowing who really is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord's, know him better and he will grant you to eat from the Tree of Life, in God's paradise.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Let me ask you something, are you ever going to believe that God is only ONE God and that the name of the real God of creation is Yahweh?

I understand everything you just told me, but for you to understand what these prophet meant, you need to have knolege and blessing of the Holy Spirit.

Do you know how many people in the world believes in your beliefe of the Trinidadian gods? They are in the millions, so how could your beliefe be true if Yeshuah said only a few selected will survive this up coming armagedon because they have seek the truth of knolege.

For me all the UFO and Alien things are very clear to me, I understand the agenda and the purpose of them here on earth, but many like you who believe in the Illuminati inspired Roman Catholic beliefe of Jesus, dosen't understand a bit of what is really going on. Me in my mind I have no doubt, of what I know is the God honest truth, I have stories to tell and reason to believe in what I know is the truth.

I hope you'll find the right path of eternal life here on earth, by knowing who really is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord's, know him better and he will grant you to eat from the Tree of Life, in God's paradise.

You are not understanding what i am saying. I'm not saying there are 3 Gods, i am saying that there is only ONE God, and that Jesus Christ was his physical incarnation in this world and yes i have the Holy Spirit fulwell as all christians recieve upon belief in the Lord Jesus Christ as was gifted to us on the day of Pentecost. The path to eternal life is not here on earth, he is sitting on his throne in heaven. What people call "aliens" is their understanding of Angels and Fallen Angels because they either do not know the Word of God, or cannot believe the truth in it.

I can tell by your comments (trinidad is the name of an island in the Carribean) that you don't have a full grasp of what the "Trinity" is. The trinity is based upon the book of Genesis, when God creates man he makes him in His image. This is not to say that man looks anything like God, but that man having 3 parts to himself, the Body, Spirit and Soul are the mirror image of the 3 parts of God. The "Father", "Son" and "Holy Spirit". The "Father" is the soul essence of God, the "Holy Spirit" is His spirit and the "Body" of God is his physical self Jesus Christ (Jesus pre-incarnate form of Yahweh "the Lord"). The reason that God was able to inhabit the physical human form of Jesus Christ while also being able to be in heaven is because he is omnipresent which is to say He can be everywhere at the same time, and is omniscient which is why as Jesus Christ he was able to tell you after just meeting you, what you had done in the past and what you would do in the future (because being God he knew you before you were ever born),and that also being omnipotent that he was able to rise from the dead after his human form had been killed. In essence the Lord resurrected his own human form because it was not possible that he could be beholden by death. He is eternal, and what is eternal cannot ever truly die.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The beliefe of the Trinidadian gods goes back to the Sumerians, Babylonians, Egypt and Rome beliefs, Trinidad and Tobago are Islands yes! but it has nothing to do with the Bible and it's written Holy scripts.

You say you don't believe in trinity but in other word you do! which is it? Yes Jesus Crhist incarnated 3 days after he died and came in another flesh, that is the only reason the people of the streets of Galilee and his prophets didn't recognise him, he had to show his wounds for them to believe he was Jesus. He even whent along to say to Mari Magdalen "I haven't reach my father yet in heavens" so what is it that you don't understand with all the info I just gave you?

I'm not trying to be mean, I just whant to be clear that you've been mislead and many others as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The beliefe of the Trinidadian gods goes back to the Sumerians, Babylonians, Egypt and Rome beliefs, Trinidad and Tobago are Islands yes! but it has nothing to do with the Bible and it's written Holy scripts.

You say you don't believe in trinity but in other word you do! which is it? Yes Jesus Crhist incarnated 3 days after he died and came in another flesh, that is the only reason the people of the streets of Galilee and his prophets didn't recognise him, he had to show his wounds for them to believe he was Jesus. He even whent along to say to Mari Magdalen "I haven't reach my father yet in heavens" so what is it that you don't understand with all the info I just gave you?

I'm not trying to be mean, I just whant to be clear that you've been mislead and many others as well.

Ok, you clearly do not understand me. There are 3 aspects to men correct? The body, spirit and soul, yes? There are 3 parts to the whole. God made us in His image yes? However we do not look like God, or we would be idols. The image He speaks of creating us from is Himself, He is one being yet He has 3 parts to the whole, the same 3 parts He has given us, Body Spirit and Soul. Three parts to one whole. If you still don't understand i give up. There is only ONE God, but that one God has 3 parts inside Him. The Trinity is just an easy way to describe God without getting confused. Some poeple don't get that there is only one, and some people don't get that he has 3 parts to him. It's just a miscommunication of words and misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

John was trying to convey the message of Jesus Christ being the Living Word. That same Word who was with God and whom was God. Can you not see that Jesus is the one and the same as the Father? He is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus was there from the beginning, and when i say Jesus i mean the spirit who inhabited him the Holy Spirit that he to this day grants us from his throne in heaven. It is Jesus who is the judge, it is Jesus who sit son the white throne of God, it is Jesus who made mankind and it is Jesus who devised the plan to save his friend(s). This was how great his love was, how great the love of God was, that he would grow a human body and inhabit it so that he could bare our sins because we could never hope to bare our own sin, only he could do this. No angel could bare the sins of mankind, only God himself (angels were often referred to as the "sons of God") has the power to destroy sin and burn it clean.
I underlined some grammatical problems in your post.
There is the word, bare, found in the King James Bible but it is an archaic usage and not one you should be using yourself. It was a way to say the past tense of, bear, as in supporting or holding the weight something up. We would use, today, the word, bore. There is another word that can be thrown in for possible use: The past passive participle of 'to bear' is borne.
As for the content of your post, it seems you include personal speculation such as, Jesus growing a body to inhabit. People do not "inhabit" bodies. If we do not, neither did Jesus. We did not "grow our bodies", we, including our bodies in the whole person, grew. If we did not grow a body, neither did Jesus. Jesus did everything as we did.
Jesus did not "devise a plan", but was present at the council where the plan was discussed.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You are not understanding what i am saying. I'm not saying there are 3 Gods, i am saying that there is only ONE God, and that Jesus Christ was his physical incarnation in this world. . .
Then you have a fabricated religion disconnected from the Bible. Or you just use the Bible for little quotes here and there, that suite your purpose of the moment, but don't actually follow the teaching of the New Testament as a whole.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

You are not understanding what i am saying. I'm not saying there are 3 Gods, i am saying that there is only ONE God, and that Jesus Christ was his physical incarnation in this world. . .
Then you have a fabricated religion disconnected from the Bible. Or you just use the Bible for little quotes here and there, that suite your purpose of the moment, but don't actually follow the teaching of the New Testament as a whole.

There you go again.

What i have said is in the bible, book of John bro, also see the prophecies of Isaiah concerning Immanuel, also read Acts concerning the Holy Spirit. You may claim to have studied the bible for many years but you percieved nothing of what you read. The truth is in front of your eyes and no matter how hard i try you still cannot see. What is so hard about Jesus being God in the flesh is so hard to understand? I didn't think it was a hard concept to understand, even children could see who Jesus really was. Everything in the bible OT to NT is all connected.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yahwah is only hebrew for the lord. the lord is my God and yours (if you are christian) the true name of God is only known to the few and I do believe that a few Judaism rabbis of ancient tradition know His real name.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Do you know what is your soul?

Your Soul is your blood, if you mean our Spirit, is a tottaly diferent thing from a soul. I do understand you perfectly, but is you! who doesn't understand me! you don't, because you believe in this system of things.

We are made in God's image and Angels are in God's image as well when they materialise in a human being. We humans have a Body, a Soul and a Spirit but in our hum body, once this body dies your Spirit asends to Yahweh and still is only on spirit in one body full of fluid Soul aka call blood, thats why is a sin to donate blood and even eat or drink it, because that is our good givin Soul.

Those are the little things that you don't understand cause you were never thought this knolege, I will not pretend for you to understand what I'm telling you, but you need to search and have these understandings of which I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Yahwah is only hebrew for the lord. the lord is my God and yours (if you are christian) the true name of God is only known to the few and I do believe that a few Judaism rabbis of ancient tradition know His real name.

Exactly. That right there. Simplification at its finest.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

All you have to do is prove it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Do you know what is your soul?

Your Soul is your blood, if you mean our Spirit, is a tottaly diferent thing from a soul. I do understand you perfectly, but is you! who doesn't understand me! you don't, because you believe in this system of things.

We are made in God's image and Angels are in God's image as well when they materialise in a human being. We humans have a Body, a Soul and a Spirit but in our hum body, once this body dies your Spirit asends to Yahweh and still is only on spirit in one body full of fluid Soul aka call blood, thats why is a sin to donate blood and even eat or drink it, because that is our good givin Soul.

Those are the little things that you don't understand cause you were never thought this knolege, I will not pretend for you to understand what I'm telling you, but you need to search and have these understandings of which I'm talking about.

What? Where do you get that? Do you think the Lord cannot resurrect you in all His power and Glory if you have donated blood? From the moment you become saved by believing in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior you are cleansed of your sins. Donating blood is an act of kindness, an act of love. Donating blood is not a sin because your blood is not your soul. Your soul is the being that powers your body, your core essence of who you are. Your spirit is your energy, which is why Jesus told the 12 Apostles, Mary his mother and Mary Magda (or Migdal) along with the other 100+ people in the upper room at Pentecost not to go out and do his work until they recieved the Holy Spirit because if they tried to do His work under their own spirit energy they would fail, we can do nothing without Him. Only the Holy Spirit could give the power to convert thousands instantly.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What i have said is in the bible, book of John bro, also see the prophecies of Isaiah concerning Immanuel, also read Acts concerning the Holy Spirit. You may claim to have studied the bible for many years but you percieved nothing of what you read. The truth is in front of your eyes and no matter how hard i try you still cannot see. What is so hard about Jesus being God in the flesh is so hard to understand? I didn't think it was a hard concept to understand, even children could see who Jesus really was. Everything in the bible OT to NT is all connected.
All you are doing is taking a highly interpretive translation, then further interpreting that, to fit a preconceived idea you want to find "proof" for.
I explained yesterday on another thread, but will repeat it, that the preposition in the Greek text in the "Emanuel" verse is, meth, which means, in association with, as in the verse where Jesus says, "Lo, I am with you always. . " which does not mean in our direct presence.
edit on 2-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

. . .once this body dies your Spirit asends to Yahweh. . .
You are probably thinking of, God.
Yahweh was a name fabricated to take something an angel said about himself and people used for a god-name.
The New Testament was something brought about by Jesus who was the Son of God and higher than any angel, so we have taken a step up, above what the Old Testament had to present as a representation of God. Jesus said one can only come to the Father through him, and that means not by reading the Old Testament.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Human4life

. . .once this body dies your Spirit asends to Yahweh. . .
You are probably thinking of, God.
Yahweh was a name fabricated to take something an angel said about himself and people used for a god-name.
The New Testament was something brought about by Jesus who was the Son of God and higher than any angel, so we have taken a step up, above what the Old Testament had to present as a representation of God. Jesus said one can only come to the Father through him, and that means not by reading the Old Testament.

Really? I seem to remember Jesus saying "I am come, not to do away with the Old Law (OT), but to fulfill it". Stop preaching lies. John the Baptist said Jesus was the living Word made flesh. The Word of God was the bible, or OT the Old Law. Jesus was the Living Law.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Really? I seem to remember Jesus saying "I am come, not to do away with the Old Law (OT), but to fulfill it". Stop preaching lies. John the Baptist said Jesus was the living Word made flesh. The Word of God was the bible, or OT the Old Law. Jesus was the Living Law.

Nailed it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No you do not.
You probably remember hearing someone say that, but not Jesus. A preacher, probably, who was presenting his own theory about God and Jesus.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Nailed it.

I second that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join