It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found an old 'ufo' photo on pc. What can it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I might have posted this pic before but never started a thread on it.

I've just been browsing through some photo albums on my pc and found I have 2 copies of this. A big one and a little one. Not sure what size they'll open to when I post this thread.

Taken on 30th November 2004.

The camera was a cheap polaroid 2mp. I remember I kept the pics because that black blob showed up but I never did find out what it was. I definitely didn't see it when the photo was taken, though I often take pics of the sky just in case something does show up.

Could this just be a late bum-bee or ladybird? What do you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adb853a882b9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d51890c21fb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Those are 2 different photos - interesting take on the bee.
What I also find interesting is all those contrails in the air back in '04.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting pic.

My guess would be some sort of bug flying around, like your bumble bee explanation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I presume you were the one taking the pictures, and as you didn't notice it when you took the picture and it just 'turned' up, I will confidently put stock in the explanation of this being a mere bug.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Two different photos? Have you looked at them? They're both the same photo with one an enlarged version of the other.

Don't think it's a bee but could be another flying insect.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

It's like one of those moments when you find money in your pocket and you do not know how it got there hahah

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Those are 2 different photos - interesting take on the bee.
What I also find interesting is all those contrails in the air back in '04.

Why?? They were around when i was a kid in 80-90s as well. It is just that some people here on ATS seems to have a very short memory span.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The humble bumble? or similar bug maybe? just my opinion for what its worth.
2nd

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Solved?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree it's probably just a bug that's late for the ball. I don't remember that winter being particularly cold.

Then again, maybe it's something else

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I caught a similar object in a photograph I took a few years back Here

Interesting

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Interesting, but these images have already been subjected to too much post processing to allow any meaningful scientific analysis. Please post the RAW, as captured, files. If these are scans from slide, please post the RAW scans with processing parameters.

Thank you and best regards,
Z

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

Haha, back in 2004 I didn't know what raw, as captured files were and I've mutilated much better pics than this one.

I used to think if a photo was too big to view on your pc you were supposed to shrink it and press the save button.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Sorry but I have to call you out. Your story doesn't pass the smell test. Now please post the original photo so we can see what it really is. I suspect you added the blob to the photo, just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I'm just showing off what I think is a cool photo and I've already said what I think it might be. I've no reason to hoax a pic. I'm not a twat.

I have real UFO photos in my albums too. They're the ones I mutilated worse than this one.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Fair enough. Do you have an album online or something where I can view your UFO pics? Regardless if they meet the scrutiny required for ATS, I still like to look at a good ufo photo.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Please excuse -- I so forgot to put the
guy at the end of that - it was in reference to another thread in the current topics.
O M G! 1000X

I read the story so quickly - thot he said he had 2 different copies - oh how will I ever be able to sleep

top topics

join