It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How did she illustrate what real conservatives were all about again?
With a catchphrase or by running to China to make a quick buck all while dishonoring her home country. The latter is a little more representative.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by ErEhWoN

fas·cism

 [fash-iz-uhm]
noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

We already have that.

Palin would bring boobies. Not that I'm against boobies, mind you, but even I have to admit that boobies alone can't lead a nation.

/TOA

We have more boobies in DC, NOW then Hef ever had at the Playboy mansion.
2 cents

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

It will be their felt again too because they have been fooled into multiple divisions with the tea party so they will fail to nominate the person that could be Obama and that is Ron Paul.

If Ron Paul gets the GOP nomination HE WILL WIN. That is fact.
He will get the vote of all GOP members and he will get all the indie, libertarian, and a lot of dems votes.
He will win.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by beezzer

With a catchphrase or by running to China to make a quick buck all while dishonoring her home country. The latter is a little more representative.

She has principles. Something that she has been steadfast in adhering to.

When did she go to China? Didn't know about that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obama is a lot more competent. However he does not have a lot of margin to operate and his hands are tied. He is being criticized because he can't deliver the magical solution that would solve the unsolvable. It is already a miracle that the country was not completely tanked by a financial crisis of this magnitude. He is taking action where actions needs to be taken. What more would you like to see him do?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111
What more would you like to see him do?

Resign.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Obama is a lot more competent. However he does not have a lot of margin to operate and his hands are tied. He is being criticized because he can't deliver the magical solution that would solve the unsolvable. It is already a miracle that the country was not completely tanked by a financial crisis of this magnitude. He is taking action where actions needs to be taken. What more would you like to see him do?

What would I like to see him do? Quit doing everything a President can do to destroy the nation would be a good start. Obama is a "lot more competent" ! Competent at what? taking vacations? As the Trump has said, he has made a laughingstock of America.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think she's a joke, and not in a mean way. I just feel if this is really what America has to offer... then wtf.

I honestly believe with how big our population is and amount of diversity there's something better that can represent America.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

What do you mean everything he can to destroy the country? He is trying to find a compromise between what needs to be done and what people will accept. America needs austerity desperately but people get obsessed by populist concerns. In the end the country will be destroyed if the necessary measures are not taken.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by fooks

Apparently, it's working on you. I am a woman Fools so no , I'm not the one seeing star bursts in my living room when she winks on camera.

I could come right and say that she is a whore, but that violates the rules on this site. That's why I didn't .

this explains sooooo much!

but you did work it in, lol!!

kudos!

anyway you just give a very shallow perspective on her like the other people here and the msm.

based on popularity, looks, some j-word, and general slander, which you've only read/heard about.

let alone you have no idea what she is really saying coz you don't listen to HER! just the critique and sound bites from people/orgs with an agenda.

all the runners should get that type of bs, let's go back to obama's relationships more, sciu, ucla, columbia (the country) holder, al green or whoever he was and the black caucus.

look a little closer, rev. write, ayres and dorn, all these people calling shots on us. GE, jeffery "i can get jobs but not here" imelda, take your pick!

sarah? ya got's the kid ain't her's the daughter got preg, she is stupid, no real attacks on the husband, tho. hmm....

she hooks for oil?

well hell, the others that do that are more skilled at the thing that get's them off, eh?

or she would be in the front of the pack. she will get there, tho.

what are the real issues people have a problem with, about her? they can't say, coz of the deny ignorance thing.

stupid, ignorant, harlot, celeb, are not real things to me or anyone else who listens to her talk.

i hope blood shoots out of everyones eyes when she starts! lol!!!

you people will collapse obama care!!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

i think that was biden, with the 1 child policy and throwing up on wow jin bao.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

She got paid to speak in China (immediately after resigning). She went there and criticized Obama. I don't care if that is her prerogative here to get votes and what not.. but to go to China (China!) and talk trash about the newly elected (at the time) president seems a little shameful.
online.wsj.com...

Oh btw while she was there she continued to ramble on stupidly and senselessly, making meaningless and false statements as usual.

"Our strong defense posture in Asia has helped keep the region safe and allowed ... this area to prosper," Ms. Palin said. "Our Asian allies get nervous if they think we're weakening with security commitments."

...uh huh. Well we know why the speaking was closed to the media. I wonder what these guys were thinking while she was talking this stuff?
edit on 4-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Do you guys ever think that maybe you don't think she is stupid and know about some of this stuff is because you watch biased news channels and they don't cover it (or if it's the opposite bias you don't believe it)?

That's why biased news channels are dangerous and shouldn't fly.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by expat2368

What do you mean everything he can to destroy the country? He is trying to find a compromise between what needs to be done and what people will accept. America needs austerity desperately but people get obsessed by populist concerns. In the end the country will be destroyed if the necessary measures are not taken.

THIS IS SPAR..I MEAN AMERICA!!

big deep hole..

we have to go in a certain direction for people to follow, he knows, with his "giant brain"
what needs to be done. listen to trump.

austerity is something we need, like don't spend more than we got.

cut some 1000's of redundant programs, lighten up on biz, goldman sucks, then they suck, by by!

get the jobs back here and stomp the others that don't bring back the jobs.

i bought a pair of jack percells i loved a few years ago, worn them since the 60's, they were made in china.

bought a new pair, looking for MIChina, but now they are MIVietnam and not as good quality.

let them stay there and tax the imports like everyone else.

new balance, same, anyone takes the work over seas, clamp it up.

we will get just as smart in no time.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Ok...I'm gonna be a total pig and put this out there....I'm neither repub or demo. But I would vote for Palin simply because I think she is totally good looking.

Sorry, but it's true. I think it's just as valid of a reason to vote for someone as their platform is. After all, it doesn't really matter what politicians say on the campaign trail, they are just trying to tell the majority of the population what they want to hear so as to gain popularity, thus gaining that vote. The more votes, the more likely they are to win the election. Once they are in office, they completely ignore the voters and do what they want or what Big Business wants, and all those "promises" they made while campaigning go right out the window.

So I'd like to have a President who is easy on they eyes while they are f**king me.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by fooks

John Mc Cain specifically picked her because she is a woman and after the upset over Hillary losing and not being on the Dems ticket, he thought we were dumb and shallow enough to vote for his ticket because a vajayjay was on it. That failed. Now, she just goes around wearing her tight clothes and high heels talking mostly to old men to get them -riled- up and she gets paid high cash for her events. Everything she is today is not the real her if you research her like most smart voters. This Palin is a character and she is performing an act. For money.

Like I said, outside of politics, we call that something else.

edit on 4-9-2011 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

Are you that jealous of Sarah? You sound like one of those liberal Rachel Maddow types....sorry that's just the impression I got from your convo with fooks. See radical fems like yourself hate it when a real conservative woman steps up to the plate.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Do you guys ever think that maybe you don't think she is stupid and know about some of this stuff is because you watch biased news channels and they don't cover it (or if it's the opposite bias you don't believe it)?

That's why biased news channels are dangerous and shouldn't fly.

well the suppression of other views is not cool.

we all should have a bs filter.

maybe we could make an ipod app?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
Ok...I'm gonna be a total pig and put this out there....I'm neither repub or demo. But I would vote for Palin simply because I think she is totally good looking.

Sorry, but it's true. I think it's just as valid of a reason to vote for someone as their platform is. After all, it doesn't really matter what politicians say on the campaign trail, they are just trying to tell the majority of the population what they want to hear so as to gain popularity, thus gaining that vote. The more votes, the more likely they are to win the election. Once they are in office, they completely ignore the voters and do what they want or what Big Business wants, and all those "promises" they made while campaigning go right out the window.

So I'd like to have a President who is easy on they eyes while they are f**king me.

that's cool, lol!

weird but cool.

that's why i don't like the others, perry, can't remember, bachman, etc, they all LOOK soooooo like a picture prez.
sound like it too.

got the hair and the suits and the attitude.

bleh!

give me sarah with a salmon in her hand, like rootin tootin pootin in russia!

only not topless.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Methinks he got her mixed up with Hillary. Mebbe he needs eyeglasses lol

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by beezzer

I think she has found she can stir up more passion and excitement by being on the outskirts of the Establishment. Establishment GOP after all did not support her. They threw her to the wolves because they consider her an outsider and she's not CFR. It is also interesting to note how even people on this site diss her, though she is not of the Elite.
edit on 3-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

She's not of the elite?
How much money did she make selling books again?
kthx.

So you are elite if you sell books? What planet do you live on?

When you quit your job as public servant, which you were elected to do, to peddle a political book, yes she is. she sold out to make money......just like all the other elites.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join