It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Sarah, you tease!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Do you guys ever think that maybe you don't think she is stupid and know about some of this stuff is because you watch biased news channels and they don't cover it (or if it's the opposite bias you don't believe it)?

That's why biased news channels are dangerous and shouldn't fly.

well the suppression of other views is not cool.

we all should have a bs filter.

maybe we could make an ipod app?

Hey, yah, who was that info czar guy in the admin who was wanting to infiltrate the chatrooms and forums? So, KGBish.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 111111
reply to post by beezzer

Obama is a lot more competent. However he does not have a lot of margin to operate and his hands are tied. He is being criticized because he can't deliver the magical solution that would solve the unsolvable. It is already a miracle that the country was not completely tanked by a financial crisis of this magnitude. He is taking action where actions needs to be taken. What more would you like to see him do?

So what is he signing all those EOs with? His feet? His nose?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

No I definitely didn't I posted the link.
Read the thread.

Here: online.wsj.com...
There is the link again so no excuses. I know how you Tea Partiers are about searching out the truth about.
edit on 4-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by beezzer

I think she has found she can stir up more passion and excitement by being on the outskirts of the Establishment. Establishment GOP after all did not support her. They threw her to the wolves because they consider her an outsider and she's not CFR. It is also interesting to note how even people on this site diss her, though she is not of the Elite.
edit on 3-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

She's not of the elite?
How much money did she make selling books again?
kthx.

So you are elite if you sell books? What planet do you live on?

When you quit your job as public servant, which you were elected to do, to peddle a political book, yes she is. she sold out to make money......just like all the other elites.

um or maybe it was just to pay the bills after the nasty libs got through trashing her with those petty lawsuits. She is smarter and more sensible than the MSM will ever give her credit for.
There is something to be said for a woman who puts family first. Something a radical fem doesnt' seem to care about.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Read the thread.

There is the link again so no excuses. I know how you Tea Partiers are about searching out the truth about.

Did you even read your own link? It says she went to Hong Kong not China, although she did speak on China policy, but you clearly got things mixed up.

Don't ever talk about Sarah's intelligence after this, or lecture us on our news sources.
edit on 4-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I think she has found she can stir up more passion and excitement by being on the outskirts of the Establishment. Establishment GOP after all did not support her. They threw her to the wolves because they consider her an outsider and she's not CFR. It is also interesting to note how even people on this site diss her, though she is not of the Elite.
edit on 3-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

She's not of the elite?
How much money did she make selling books again?
kthx.

So you are elite if you sell books? What planet do you live on?

When you quit your job as public servant, which you were elected to do, to peddle a political book, yes she is. she sold out to make money......just like all the other elites.

um or maybe it was just to pay the bills after the nasty libs got through trashing her with those petty lawsuits. She is smarter and more sensible than the MSM will ever give her credit for.
There is something to be said for a woman who puts family first. Something a radical fem doesnt' seem to care about.

these people expect her to fight all the way to hell for her job, like weiner, rangle, clinton, chump with all the money in his freezer,

other mofo's that say i will NOT give up my job for the good of the people!

talk about black and white.

people say she gave it up coz she wanted to make money, lol, dumbass reporter moved in next to her, (he would have died in a tragic aurora borealis accident) if it was me or a rogue grizzly mamma.

she turned it over to her 2nd which was fine and legal.

i've got 9, 4yo's thinking i am a pirate at my church! what you gonna do?

she would have made more money as gov than what she was doing when she was done as gov.

more fuel for the people to believe her.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

she did come to HK

missed it, big diff from china proper.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Did you read it? Where do you think Hong Kong is? It is a special admin region but it is still China. She wasn't there speaking to the government she was speaking to Chinese businessmen.

She went to HK for obvious reasons (because she REALLY couldn't say what she wanted in straight up China, then it would look really bad, but she could say it to the same people), she was in China giving a speech to the Chinese and criticizing U.S. policy. Nice try playing dumb though.. or did you really just not understand what was going on?

You tried to deflect using a technicality instead of addressing what you knew was the point of the post which is the fact she is bad mouthing her own country, spouting non-sense and making incorrect statements about the U.S. on foreign soil.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Read the thread.

what was wrong about that?

she was telling the SAR of china what obama was doing.

CHINA already knows! ask trump!

he is weak in their eyes.(obama)

not a good thing in, in, in,.. friggin anywhere in the world!!

It is considered politically risky for U.S. public figures to criticize American policy on foreign soil. A White House spokesman declined to comment on Ms. Palin's remarks

ya, ok, she is politically risky, check! screw em'!

not like kiss ass biden.

While the address was a private speech for a business audience, Ms. Palin drafted Randy Scheunemann, the top foreign-policy adviser to her 2008 running mate, John McCain, to craft the speech. Other contributors to the speech included Kim Daniels, an attorney for a religious-freedom group; Steve Biegun, a former Bush administration aide; and Dan Blumenthal of the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank.

i'll let you guys figure out the rest of the contributors. to her speech.

a general is only as good as his soldiers.

using that analogy.
edit on 4-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Why? What is her interest?
This woman has shown time and time again that she knows nothing of foreign policy she can't even pick out countries on a globe. So why? Why the topics she chose?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Isn't this media ho's 15 minutes of fame up yet? She's not going to run for president she's just hanging around hoping someone will be stupid enough to choose her to be vp again. I wonder if she actually knows what the office does now.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As Obama being a perfect example, if you dig and apply enough bias/slant you can colour any politician with a very broad and ugly brush.

But what are their policies?
Where do they stand on the issues?
Can they lead?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

There is something to be said about a woman who puts her family first, I agree with that statement. Sarah Palin only puts one person first and that is herself. She needlessly and recklessly put her unborn baby at great risk. To fly some 8 hours after her water broke, not telling flight attendants she was in "labor", yeah, that put her family first.
Unless, of course, she was never really pregnant.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by fooks

Why? What is her interest?
This woman has shown time and time again that she knows nothing of foreign policy she can't even pick out countries on a globe. So why? Why the topics she chose?

ever think it's above your head?

maybe false flags? throw off the competition?

who the frig knows about foreign policy besides the old school good ol' boys? you!!!?????

get someone to make some new rules in that position.

i'm sure our military would love some new legal toys to play with.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Isn't this media ho's 15 minutes of fame up yet? She's not going to run for president she's just hanging around hoping someone will be stupid enough to choose her to be vp again. I wonder if she actually knows what the office does now.

do you?

no, because you are about 5 light years away from that job.

or will i see you on the ticket soon?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

There is something to be said about a woman who puts her family first, I agree with that statement. Sarah Palin only puts one person first and that is herself. She needlessly and recklessly put her unborn baby at great risk. To fly some 8 hours after her water broke, not telling flight attendants she was in "labor", yeah, that put her family first.
Unless, of course, she was never really pregnant.

and shall we call you doctor no?

or doctor what the hell u talking about this for anyway?

this is extremely important, for???

you really don't see anything, do you people.

how many posters you got in your room of her?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

When you are going to get it, my friend, Every politician in this nation works for interest money, gets interest money and eats interest money that includes your beloved Palin.

Oil money is the biggest campaign funder in the nation.

One more time, "Is not honest politicians in the US" even our supreme court has sold their souls to big interest.

Palin is going to look and sound just like you want her to look and sound but just like any crocked politicians onces in the white house they only serve their Masters.

Big interest, I have been a voter since 1978, I have seen my fair shared of how this nations politics are nothing but crap, sugar coated to satisfied the voters and lately no even that, lately the big interest running the nation don't even have to hide their intentions anymore.

edit on 4-9-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Read the thread.

Did you even read your own link? It says she went to Hong Kong not China, although she did speak on China policy, but you clearly got things mixed up.

Don't ever talk about Sarah's intelligence after this, or lecture us on our news sources.

I hope you realize youre expending energy on defending a political celebrity icon who is nothing more than a little puppet used to parade around on the media to further divide people left and right and for others to continue thier frenzied mastberbation-like devotion to someone as useless and meangless as her.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't think the majority of Americans who have watched her interviews, listened and heard her sound bites, and ridiculous excuses for her own incompetent statements would want to take that chance. She has shown her incompetency and a willingness to dodge tough (and easy) questions. It's easy to show boat and arouse an audience with tough talk, but when it comes down to backing up what you say, politicians end up getting amnesia. Obama is a perfect example.

She's always been about publicity and making money for herself. Viable candidate, not.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
When did she go to China? Didn't know about that.

Probably a reference to her Hong Kong gig.
Not China, but mistakes happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join