It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

way long time lurker...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hello everyone...
i have been watching this site for just over a year now and decided to join...
i will admit i have cheated a little and have posted already... but i guess i should make a proper intro like everyone else did

i am 19
live in canada
am paranoid about earthquakes, solar things, secrets and storms
love ats because it is where i get my news first and its true: i found an article here about some ruins found somewhere underwater and a whole week later it was showed on my local news...
uhhh what else should i say?

edit on 1-9-2011 by Sarene because: wrote this on my mobile and found that it repeated...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS long time lurker...turned lurker no more

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the website!

You'll find that we have many members here from Canada, in fact the one of our engineers (Joey) for the radio program ATSLive is from your neck of the woods.

Hope you will find many interesting days ahead of you at ATS...

Johnny

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I lurked for a year or 2 before i joined as well, possibly longer, it used to be less childish but what can you do, you want the youth of today to ask questions.
edit on 2-9-2011 by kobalt7 because: 2 short

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarene

Unless you live on the coast, I wouldn't be worried about quakes or flooding. Canada in general has a very high elevation and is away form most fault lines. You're pretty safe in Canada mate

As for secrets and conspiracy, you are in the same boat as the rest of us. Good luck here on ATS, and try not to lurk. We need more contributors here!
edit on 2-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hey there fellow Canadian-- so I just gotta ask, have you seen any if many, or more precisely, heard the birds singing in the mornings, anywhere around where you live?

Please check my thread on it if you would like more info.. so far, BC, AB, ON have noticed a lack or absence of birds, and a few places in the US and England, parts of AUS.

Not trying to draw attention to the thread, just trying to make some connections.

Just wondering, and welcome to ATS forums.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

now that you mention it, yes, i did see a decline in bird song and even animal presence. i believe i came across your article maybe a week ago by accident actually and for about three days i would check to see if any birds were chirping in the morning... guess what? after reading your article, for those three days, i didn't hear anything in the mornings when usually i here lots of birds. lately, i got busy with work and completey forgot about it. another thing though: here in toronto we have a raccoon problem but for the last week, the regular banging of the raccoons trying to get into the garbage bins... has been absent. it might just be me... you know what though? since the raccoon absense has been continuing, the next time i even see one, i will post.

p.s. thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!irds. lately, i got busy with work and completey forgot about it. another thing though: here in toronto we have a raccoon problem but for the last week, the regular banging of the raccoons trying to get into the garbage bins... has been absent. it might just be me... you know what though? since the raccoon absense has been continuing, the next time i even see one, i will post.

p.s. thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!

also, when i post a reply, am i supposed to keep all this code at the top?also, when i post a reply, am i supposed to keep all this code at the top?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

now that you mention it, yes, i did see a decline in bird song and even animal presence. i believe i came across your article maybe a week ago by accident actually and for about three days i would check to see if any birds were chirping in the morning... guess what? after reading your article, for those three days, i didn't hear anything in the mornings when usually i here lots of birds. lately, i got busy with work and completey forgot about it. another thing though: here in toronto we have a raccoon problem but for the last week, the regular banging of the raccoons trying to get into the garbage bins... has been absent. it might just be me... you know what though? since the raccoon absense has been continuing, the next time i even see one, i will post.

p.s. thanks everyone for the warm welcoming!

edit on 4-9-2011 by Sarene because: stupid mobile again...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarene

why the hell does ats keep repeated my posts within the same posts!?!

anyway, so i heard a raccoon last night... i guess then we are out of the woods? as for birds, they are here, just not as many, but it is starting to get colder here so maybe they all went south?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarene

Hi Sarene, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarene

Thanks for replying! I just had to ask because there were so many places reporting the same thing we had observed here - I wasn't expecting it at all.

Can I thrown in that when I saw you are from Canada - since there were people in BC, AB and ON saying there was a lack of birds, I thought I would check.

Always some surprised when I hear others say they can't hear the birds... and you too?!
And the poor racoons.. WTH

Posting on ATS can come with some glitches every once in a hoot, doesn't happen often.
I am not sure what you mean by the code at the top, but I don't think you have to.

The best to you!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

thanks a lot
and i figured out about the code
glad i could be helpful

and thanks to the mods for posting those links so i may get started on here

top topics

join