It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

First up, Obama....hell, every President, King, Queen, Emperor, Empress.....world leader, and high ranked MP's, have been illuminati/non human.
This goes back, from everyone's favorite JFK to George Washington and the "Founding Fathers" gimmick, who are everyone's favorite non humans, this has stretched from there to time immemorial.
Hell, i bet most people don't even know the origin of the name "America" which was named after Zionist/non human, "Amerigo Vespucci", do they?

that was your second paragraph...you first was, in part, pointing out that people on this site are gullable...then go on to state that all heads of state are non-human.

hmmmm...

Do you believe the earth is a sphere or do you believe it is flat?
There was a time in history when the truth was ridiculed, for the lie, that the earth was flat.
People died for believing the truth.
Would a gullible person believe the earth was a sphere?
Or would the gullible person believe it was flat without questioning the long standing so called "truth"?

hmmmmmm......

edit on 28-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

he also got it wrong about america being named after this guy when in truth it wasnt, america came from Amerike which was a corruption of the welsh name ap Meric, he also had a coat of arms which strongly resembles the american flag

www.phrases.org.uk...

info on it here, so there goes one bit of evidence that guy had on reptile overlords

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I really do not believe that there is any mystery here. In order to be a US president you have to be born in the USA. Of course they are related. We are all ultimately related. I can trace my lineage all the way back to a former ancestor on the Mayflower. Ulysses S Grant is in my family tree on my mothers side. Does that make me a reptilian? No. I do not have scales or snake like eyes. I am human. I was born here in America, but my ancestors came from Britain and surroundings and mingled with the indigenous peoples here. I am not Illuminati nor am I a non-human. I love my country and I believe in the electoral process. I vote and I hope that my vote makes a better world for me and the people around me. You can allow your world to be ruled by the fear of the unknown and the conspiracies that abound in it or you can take charge of your own life and live it to the fullest.

Yes there are people who want you to live in fear. Fear is a control tactic used to manipulate you to do anything. We have to all get past that. The credit card companies want you to max your card out so you pay interest for life. They are counting on your end of the world parties. The drug companies want you to eat unhealthy fast food so they can sell you expensive medicines. The insurance companies want you to pay their premiums to insure the things you hold dear only to deny you or drop you when you make a claim. The banks want you to forclose on your home after you have paid for many years so they can take your home from you and sell it to another to make more profit. That is the real evil. The people who make money from your fear and misery.

Not that I do not believe that there are extra-terrestrials out there. I do believe that they exist out there in the vastness of space. Some are most likely visiting our planet and some may even be living among us. However, saying that every president is non-human is indeed a stretch. That I just do not believe.

Thank you for your viewpoint and contribution to ATS. I have learned something new. Make sure you treat yourself to something nice every now and then. Spoiling yourself sometimes is good for the soul. Just pay cash instead of using a credit card.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLookingGlass
reply to post by lkpuede

he also got it wrong about america being named after this guy when in truth it wasnt, america came from Amerike which was a corruption of the welsh name ap Meric, he also had a coat of arms which strongly resembles the american flag

www.phrases.org.uk...

info on it here, so there goes one bit of evidence that guy had on reptile overlords

No you dummy, thats not where America was named after.

Here even government owned University of Houston has some info on the subject.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SurfSpace

finally a comment of common sense, its so nice to see!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

www.guardian.co.uk...

no you dummy its custom for countries to be named after a surname so why isnt america called vespucci?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLookingGlass

www.guardian.co.uk...

no you dummy its custom for countries to be named after a surname so why isnt america called vespucci?

When you ditch your jaded eurocentric superiority view on the world, you'll realize the truth.
It wasnt named after some redneck from wales, it was named after Amerigo Vespucci.
But till then ignorance is bliss.

Also btw, this is taken from the link you provided.
"And from the latter name comes our word America. Amruca is, literally translated, "Land of the Plumed Serpent". Map makers are known to have stirred up quite a mischeif from time to time but not in this case. It is from the original native language. "

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

redneck from wales? a little racist and you havnt addressed my point of why isnt america called vespucci or along those lines? stop bending truth to fit your rediculous theory. btw i need proof that vespucci is non human

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Without replying to anyone in particular, I want to point out that people who disbelieve in the op only do so because it doesnt fit into their little mindset or they are just being disinfo agents. This topic raises another point about what people believe about creation or evolution. Those who are saying there is no non-human intervention on the affairs of the earth are simply queuing behind evolution, the theory that universe happened by chance.

If however you believe in creationism or extraterestrials seeding the earth, why is it unreasonable to believe that they still control the earth? The logical outcome here is that whatever gave birth to the earth did not leave the running of the earth to unpredictable humans. If it were so by now some crazy militocrat must have pulled a trigger on nuclear weapons to destroy the world.

That being said, if we accept that politics was started by a group that was most likely a secret society and never had the interest of the common man at heart, why do people find it difficult to believe that an outsider would never be allowed to take center stage?

Something worth mentioning is the similarity between the queen and RP. The old lady for some strange reasons refused to abdicate the throne for her son who is fast 70. And Ron Paul? Why can't this man groom his son, Rand to vie for the presidency and sit back and smoke his tobacco?He could accomplish all his desires by pulling the strings behind his son. At 75, subjecting oneself to political rigors is a self inflicted punishment. Sometimes I do wonder why politicians never give up. A sad case is Hilary Clinton whose husband was 2-time president, herself 2-term NY senator and now SoS after failing at the attempt to be POTUS. There is something very scary about politics.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And the fact they're all related makes them all "reptilians"?
Yeah, all we needed more was some of all this youtube "evidence" I guess...
So who is the real close minded jerk around here? The one who takes David Icke as something more different than a HOAX?
Oh come on guys, I'm really, really tired of this B******T. It's been going on for years and it's always been ridicilous.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You know what bugs the living crap out of me? When these idiot local news reporters get in the edit bay and slam the tape audio all the way to one side and their VO all the way to the other. MORONS. Who teaches them to do this?? If you are a news reporter doing this, KNOCK IT OFF.

I use headphones, so.. the video was UNWATCHABLE.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And just to point out that I DO BELIEVE there has always been and there is still a MAJOR conspiracy involving all governments and elites. And maybe that's the reason I visit ATS. And yes I also believe they're all related (and it's really obvious, isn't it?!)

WHAT I DON'T REALLY GET is how can you actually believe that they're some kind of intergalactic reptilian creatures based on a bunch of hoaxers on various sites made for profit??

I'm really tired of all this and don't really think it's gonna change in the future...more and more believers will come forward...claiming all this nonsense is "the truth" ... based on...nothing but imagination?

TO THE OP: How is this common sense and logic? I see nothing but ignorance in your claims.

Sorry for the harsh words but I just couldn't stand replying to next "REPTILIAN ILLUMINATI" thread out there. Too tired of all you d1psh1ts.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How about, what makes you so sure all members of any group are the same?

And what does their ancestors matter? Good men can have sons who become Hitler, and Hitler can have a son who becomes the Buddha.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I find it funny that you said the "Reptilians" are what Christians call "Ghosts" or "Jesus". It seems the fact of the matter is that you dislike Christians, and Politics as a whole. I've seen videos and read posts on forums about the "Reptilians", people trying to prove this correct, it's a bunch of B.S. Some say reptilian aliens from another planet came and took over the government without anyone knowing, haha, that is by far the most absurd conspiracy I've ever heard, and I guarantee you this conspiracy was created by someone who has no belief in a deity of any sort and that heaven and hell don't exist.. These politics are proven Satan Worshippers apart of a cult, at least to me it's proven. These Politicians are just possessed by demonic entities, I assure you they aren't "REPTILIANS".

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So you are in your early 20's or late teens and of course you are reading some things that I haven't read and know some things that I haven't heard and of course all of us are just blind and never had an original thought in our heads.

Yes I was a kid once too. The really funny part is at that age you think you know everything, and that is the first sign that you know nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by beezzer

An assumption or are you sure of this?

Sure of it. Just goes to show that no-one is really one ethnicity any more.

Well, ethnicity is just there to divide us.
I couldn't tell the difference between someone from Germany between someone from Russia, they are both white.
Just like someone from China or Japan, they are both asian.
Just like someone from Congo or Sudan they are both black.
Just like someone from India or Pakistan they are both brown.
etc
And i could care less if it offends them or if im un PC, the fact is, is that, they're not different but the same people, and we humans in general as a whole are the same people.

But theres a line, and thats royalty, i despise and loathe royalty,because of what they've done to the common man, and to this planet through lies and deceit, this includes presidents, queens and kings.
And these psychopaths must be stopped.
But let me ask you this, hypothetical, if there was a situation when US citizens are being rounded up by FEMA, you being of the "windsor" house, would the queen save you, or leave you to die?
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Just because you can't tell the difference between someone from Japan or China doesn't mean there isn't a difference. If you knew the offense you would be making by assuming either one of those people were the other or the beating you might receive for it you might try and educate yourself better.

You have a long ways to go before you are qualified for president son, these reptilians are light years more qualified than you from what I can tell.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by beezzer

An assumption or are you sure of this?

Sure of it. Just goes to show that no-one is really one ethnicity any more.

Well, ethnicity is just there to divide us.
I couldn't tell the difference between someone from Germany between someone from Russia, they are both white.
Just like someone from China or Japan, they are both asian.
Just like someone from Congo or Sudan they are both black.
Just like someone from India or Pakistan they are both brown.
etc
And i could care less if it offends them or if im un PC, the fact is, is that, they're not different but the same people, and we humans in general as a whole are the same people.

But theres a line, and thats royalty, i despise and loathe royalty,because of what they've done to the common man, and to this planet through lies and deceit, this includes presidents, queens and kings.
And these psychopaths must be stopped.
But let me ask you this, hypothetical, if there was a situation when US citizens are being rounded up by FEMA, you being of the "windsor" house, would the queen save you, or leave you to die?
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

Just because you can't tell the difference between someone from Japan or China doesn't mean there isn't a difference. If you knew the offense you would be making by assuming either one of those people were the other or the beating you might receive for it you might try and educate yourself better.

You have a long ways to go before you are qualified for president son, these reptilians are light years more qualified than you from what I can tell.

No, i can't tell a difference, because here's a thought, there's is none, mind = blown.

You have a long ways to go before being open minded
, im currently on my way.
And that's subjective, objectively, i am more than qualified, now go bow down to the queen, she's waiting.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

So you are in your early 20's or late teens and of course you are reading some things that I haven't read and know some things that I haven't heard and of course all of us are just blind and never had an original thought in our heads.

Yes I was a kid once too. The really funny part is at that age you think you know everything, and that is the first sign that you know nothing.

No but you know everything right?

It's not about knowing, it's about refusing to acknowledge a truth, and take comfort in your own pre-conceived ideals
Refusing to believe there is another motive behind.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; shun him. the masses, too bad, we can't, because the majority decides.
He who knows not and knows that the knows not is a child; teach him, those who believe there's a difference in humans, china men are the same japan men, and all whites from europe are no different, you put the divide, and blacks, are the same etc., there is no difference, you see a imaginary difference, don't bring me into your delusion, because i can see through it, if someone dies in Arcadia, because Zion is divided, the same destruction will happen in Zion.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him, people who believe in the system, people who can see only whats in front of them, those who cannot comprehend in another way of thinking, we wait on the majority, the blind majority, we suffer because the majority are ignorant.
He who knows and knows that he knows is wise; follow him.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
I find it funny that you said the "Reptilians" are what Christians call "Ghosts" or "Jesus". It seems the fact of the matter is that you dislike Christians, and Politics as a whole. I've seen videos and read posts on forums about the "Reptilians", people trying to prove this correct, it's a bunch of B.S. Some say reptilian aliens from another planet came and took over the government without anyone knowing, haha, that is by far the most absurd conspiracy I've ever heard, and I guarantee you this conspiracy was created by someone who has no belief in a deity of any sort and that heaven and hell don't exist.. These politics are proven Satan Worshippers apart of a cult, at least to me it's proven. These Politicians are just possessed by demonic entities, I assure you they aren't "REPTILIANS".

Only a weak mind would believe in a deity such as Jesus, and heaven and hell, those people are selfish, and wait for their own rewards, in a non existent place "heaven", whilst we here on earth, in the only reality, suffer, because of this blindness, the same blind, who follow politics, who keep this system alive, who will vote for Ron Paul, and will continue the cycle, those same people, ruin life for themselves, and many others in-directly, because of some fantasy, that when they die, they will live in eternal bliss, that is a dangerous way of thinking, very dangerous.
It allows people to escape problems on earth, refusing to acknowledge what happens here, and to help, and fix these problems, but instead they will believe in fairytales.
Let me tell you a secret, when you die, you rot in dirt

The public will believe anything, so long as it is not founded on truth.
- Edith Sitwell

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2minus3
And just to point out that I DO BELIEVE there has always been and there is still a MAJOR conspiracy involving all governments and elites. And maybe that's the reason I visit ATS. And yes I also believe they're all related (and it's really obvious, isn't it?!)

WHAT I DON'T REALLY GET is how can you actually believe that they're some kind of intergalactic reptilian creatures based on a bunch of hoaxers on various sites made for profit??

I'm really tired of all this and don't really think it's gonna change in the future...more and more believers will come forward...claiming all this nonsense is "the truth" ... based on...nothing but imagination?

TO THE OP: How is this common sense and logic? I see nothing but ignorance in your claims.

Sorry for the harsh words but I just couldn't stand replying to next "REPTILIAN ILLUMINATI" thread out there. Too tired of all you d1psh1ts.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

I too think of you as a dip#, and many others who refuse.
People like you killed free thinkers, for thinking the truth that the earth was a sphere, that women were not witches, those who believe the earth was NOT the center of the universe, those who thought the earth orbited the sun, they were killed, in vain, because they KNEW the truth, but people refused to learn, and chose to be stubborn.
Remember the 50's in the United States, the accepted fact was that blacks were dumber than whites, and whites were superior based on skin color, the standing idea, was not challenged, even thought it was a lie.
Back in the 2000's they did some kind of test, where they tested blacks and whites.
Whites scored higher, because blacks where told, that blacks had a lower I.Q before the test.
They then took the same test again with a different set of people, and this time they told blacks, they had the same equal I.Q as whites.
Scores were even.

The masses are taught not to fact check they are taught enough ridicule equals something is false.
The masses believe what they wish, without ever fact checking, so as long as it fits their perception.
This is all very useful to those who hold power.
Simply put.. the masses have lost all abilities to discern independent concepts.. they rely on a herd mentality.. a "safe" mentality.. popular.. etc.
Germs, ants & cattle communicate.. & sheeple communicate, they do NOT CONVERSE, big difference.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join