It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by themegaoverlord

And to reply to my last comment, everyone is related in this World. And when you think about it, you are related to the King in some way. So I GUESS that makes you part of the Illuminati Blood-Line too, eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
This goes back, from everyone's favorite JFK to George Washington and the "Founding Fathers" gimmick, who are everyone's favorite non humans, this has stretched from there to time immemorial.
Hell, i bet most people don't even know the origin of the name "America" which was named after Zionist/non human, "Amerigo Vespucci", do they?

I forgot to mention: Stars and flags to this Great thread, 'Radeon'

Just because i'm a bit confused about your views on Ghost-Vampire-Demon-Reptilian relation, it doesn't mean that i don't agree about the mystery of other Reptilian topics. I agree that there seems to be something to this Reptilian phenomenon. And yes, Reptilians are reportedly also refered to as Demons (among many other socalled "Demon species").

Bill Clinton is not the only president who seems to have had affairs with other women (Monica Lewinsky, and rumors about abusing Cathy O'Brien), as there also seems to be rumors about JFK's affairs with lots of other women www.dailymail.co.uk... www.trutv.com... thedemoniacal.blogspot.com... www.examiner.com... Including rumors about JFK and Marilyn Monroe UFO conspiracy. I don't know how much JFK was involved in this Secret Society, but he did make a speech about it www.youtube.com... And i ask myself: Maybe he didn't want to be part of it, at least not anymore, since he made such speech? It makes me wonder...

Once again, Great thread

edit on 29-8-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

what?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cilvanus

we need a lot more people like you on ATS, but im afraid your post , may have fallen on deaf ears and i hope you do not get a hateful post in return. you hit the nail on the head with everything you said in your post stars for you

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I don't know how much JFK was involved in this Secret Society, but he did make a speech about it www.youtube.com... And i ask myself: Maybe he didn't want to be part of it, at least not anymore, since he made such speech? It makes me wonder...

This speech was discussing the media publishing key information about troop preparedness in miami, that was pivotal in the failure of the bay of pigs. The clip of the video you posted is 5 minutes out of 19 minutes of the his full speech.

www.liveleak.com...
forum.prisonplanet.com...

To infer that he is suggesting secret societies in this speech is seeing exactly what you want to see without seeing the full picture. Very similar to, he wears a suit, he must be the powers that be.

Additionally, the speech was made in 1961, two full years before he was assassinated. If it was made in 1963 then there would be the argument that this speech is what lead to his death, but if the draconian powers that are so omnipotent, why risk 2 more years of potential disclosure, since after all, John F. Kennedy was such a loose mouth?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLookingGlass

I really hope i don't change his mind because it would break the saying; you can never change anyone's mind, but your own. And thank you.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cilvanus
This speech was discussing the media publishing key information about troop preparedness in miami, that was pivotal in the failure of the bay of pigs. The clip of the video you posted is 5 minutes out of 19 minutes of the his full speech.

www.liveleak.com...
forum.prisonplanet.com...

To infer that he is suggesting secret societies in this speech is seeing exactly what you want to see without seeing the full picture. Very similar to, he wears a suit, he must be the powers that be.

Additionally, the speech was made in 1961, two full years before he was assassinated. If it was made in 1963 then there would be the argument that this speech is what lead to his death, but if the draconian powers that are so omnipotent, why risk 2 more years of potential disclosure, since after all, John F. Kennedy was such a loose mouth?

You have a good point about the speech was made in 1961, two years before the assassination. Could they have killed him in 1961? Possibly. Maybe he was surrounded by security guards much of the time, and first had the chance to shoot him in Dallas 1963?
There could be many reasons for his death. cuttingthroughthematrix.net...

This will be followed by a speech given by JFK at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York on April 27, 1961. He gave this speech to the National News Publishers Association. It lasts about 19 minutes or so, this audio clip which will be played, and in the speech you’ll hear JFK talk about the need to have no secret societies in government because he was well aware that that’s what you have. You’ve always had it. They’re still here today and that speech was the one that sealed his fate. That was the real reason – the REAL REASON THAT HE WAS KILLED PUBLICLY. Publicly executed with “craftiness,” as the High Masons say. It was done craftily, out in the open, as he drove into the sun and his head was laid bare.

www.cuttingedge.org...

JFK was assassinated by the Illuminati for several obvious reasons and one not-so-obvious. Let us begin with the obvious reason: President Kennedy was planning to reverse the plan of the Illuminati to carry out the war in Vietnam. I was a sophomore in high school at the time, and had been very active in politics for about three years; in the Spring of 1963, I heard JFK say that he was going to pull America out of Vietnam, and in the Fall, I heard Kennedy say that he would "have a thousand boys home by Christmas". He was killed weeks later, on November 22 [the 11th month, 22nd day], at Dallas, Texas, which lies nearly exactly on the 33 rd parallel of the 33rd degree of latitude. [Ibid.]
Further, JFK was killed in Masonic Dealey Plaza, the site of an original Masonic Lodge in the early days of Texas. As David Icke notes, "Dealey Plaza is a mass of esoteric symbolism and is officially named after a 33rd Degree Freemason called George Bannerman Dealey ... Dealey Plaza is shaped like a pyramid with the capstone missing. The top is truncated by a railway bridge." [Icke, Ibid., p. 407] Icke further says that Dealey Plaza was a outdoor Sun Temple [Ibid., p. 408], and his killing corresponded to the "ancient fertility oblation of the 'Killing of the King'." [Ibid.]
The not-so-obvious reason JFK was murdered would be known only to a dedicated Satanist and Freemason. As Icke points out: "Kennedy was killed on November 22, 1963. This date was the anniversary of the order, or papal bull, by Pope Clement V for the Knights Templar to be subjected to torture by the Dominican Inquisition. It [the Papal Bull] was issued on November 22, 1307." Thus, Icke believes that Freemasonry/Knights Templar finally exacted its long-awaited revenge by killing the only Roman Catholic President this country has ever had, on the anniversary date of the attack on Knights Templar, and in a specific satanic ritual called, "The Killing of the King".
To tell the world that the assassination of JFK was Illuminist, our government put an eternal flame at his grave site, as the above picture illustrates. JFK's eternal flame was also in the middle of a circle, which carries a double Illuminist symbol -- a circle encircling a flame. As Dr. Burn notes, the circle is derived from the Sun, and it symbolizes the pagan god [Burns, quoting Masonic author, J.S.M. Ward, Freemasonry and the Ancient Gods , London: Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent and Company, Ltd., 1921, p. 30]

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice, as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a demon's face in the fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons; it was to these demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these demon faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

www.illuminati-news.com...

Most people know that the FEDERAL Reserve bank is creating the US dollars. But the truth is that the Federal Reserve is not federal at all, but owned by twelve super-wealthy International Banking families, such as the Rothschild’s and the Rockefellers. This is a well hidden secret, but can even be verified in “Encyclopedia Britannica”, and in this article, as we shall see. This setup is against the US Constitution, as the government is supposed to create our money (the 16th Amendment), which in its turn should be backed up by gold and silver.

What JFK did was to create interest-free government money, backed up by the silver reserve, contrary to the Federal Reserve money, which is not backed up by anything as you will find out if you continue reading. He wanted to pay off the US debt this way. Apparently aware of the secret behind the Federal Reserve, he decided to go back and follow the Constitution. Of course, this was a very dangerous thing to do, because if he was allowed to continue, it could put the International bankers out of business in the long run. So this was even more serious than to reorganize the CIA.

And then there also is the case Marilyn Monroe who reportedly threatened to hold a press conference "to tell all" about her affairs with the Kennedy brothers, their plan to take out Fidel Castro, and what the Kennedys allegedly told Marilyn about the UFO/alien matter. And JFK's alleged plan to take control of secret UFO files.

Wow, all this seems to be a dangerous cocktail...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
I find it funny that you said the "Reptilians" are what Christians call "Ghosts" or "Jesus". It seems the fact of the matter is that you dislike Christians, and Politics as a whole. I've seen videos and read posts on forums about the "Reptilians", people trying to prove this correct, it's a bunch of B.S. Some say reptilian aliens from another planet came and took over the government without anyone knowing, haha, that is by far the most absurd conspiracy I've ever heard, and I guarantee you this conspiracy was created by someone who has no belief in a deity of any sort and that heaven and hell don't exist.. These politics are proven Satan Worshippers apart of a cult, at least to me it's proven. These Politicians are just possessed by demonic entities, I assure you they aren't "REPTILIANS".

Only a weak mind would believe in a deity such as Jesus, and heaven and hell, those people are selfish, and wait for their own rewards, in a non existent place "heaven", whilst we here on earth, in the only reality, suffer, because of this blindness, the same blind, who follow politics, who keep this system alive, who will vote for Ron Paul, and will continue the cycle, those same people, ruin life for themselves, and many others in-directly, because of some fantasy, that when they die, they will live in eternal bliss, that is a dangerous way of thinking, very dangerous.
It allows people to escape problems on earth, refusing to acknowledge what happens here, and to help, and fix these problems, but instead they will believe in fairytales.
Let me tell you a secret, when you die, you rot in dirt

The public will believe anything, so long as it is not founded on truth.
- Edith Sitwell

edit on 28-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

I'm not gonna sit here and have a religious debate. If you haven't noticed, it isn't gonna change anyone's perspective. And to add, my post had nothing to do with debating on religion at all, whatsoever. Just for some amusement and a little reply to the rottin' in dirt thing, here is a little video for you to enjoy.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

DO you even know when and where the Illuminati began? If you did, I doubt you would claim EVERY king Queen etc. is involved. There's something behind you right now. Look at it. LOOK!

Answer me this, how is it, that nearly every president is related? and to British royalty?
If a system was fair, this WOULD NOT happen.
How is this possible, and don't use idiotic patriotic answers, or "coincidence", that would bring you to new levels of idiocy, to further denigrate the truth, because of your dream land state of thinking.

Oh, for Christ's sake, do the f'ing math. How many parents do you have? You got that part? Good! How many grandparents? Four! Right again. Now just do 4 generations per century and go back to, say, 1066. How many ancestors do you have now? 2^40 It's not hard.

Yup. I'm related to William the Conqueror. So are you. We're probably on the order of 20th cousins. All the Presidents are related to each other, and to me, and to you. We'rer all related; It's just what path you want to explore and highlight. It;s basic genealogy and nothing much special.

I know when it began, i know who they are.

SURE you do, buddy!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Very well said.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
People might want to ask themselves this question.
What makes Ron Paul such a survivor? And what about all the power he has,as he does hold considerable sway.
Lastly we all know the story of little red riding hood.
How long has the wolf been hiding out in little harmless grandmas clothes anyways?
Sheep are to easy to lead.....................peace

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This forum seems to be flooded with extreme right wing fascists. That is the only explanation for all of this insane Ron Paul propaganda here.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think they're all I'lluminati imho. Freemasons and the 'illiminati' (rockefellers rothschilds) will allow themselves to be sacrificed.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
The not-so-obvious reason JFK was murdered would be known only to a dedicated Satanist and Freemason. As Icke points out: "Kennedy was killed on November 22, 1963. This date was the anniversary of the order, or papal bull, by Pope Clement V for the Knights Templar to be subjected to torture by the Dominican Inquisition. It [the Papal Bull] was issued on November 22, 1307." Thus, Icke believes that Freemasonry/Knights Templar finally exacted its long-awaited revenge by killing the only Roman Catholic President this country has ever had, on the anniversary date of the attack on Knights Templar, and in a specific satanic ritual called, "The Killing of the King".

656 years Anniversary? If it was issued in the year 1307 and JFK died 1963, it gives 656 years (1963-1307=656).

666 "The Number of the Beast". Maybe they made "The Killing of the King" Satanic ritual at the year 1297? Good question...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

In short, all people are related. If you track your ancestry back far enough, I am sure that you will find that even YOU have connections to some of these people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

you call ron paul an Illuminati puppet but then present david icke (controlled opposition Illuminati puppet) as the face of independent forward thinking?????.

Back to the drawing board, i agree in a kind of way but i can see the entirety of the media is controlled and also politics in its entirety.
We live in a fallacious web of utter deceit designed to keep you where you are and the scum floating on the top of the societal cesspool.
Pull the plug on it all and start again, we could begin by fracturing society into two groups, pedophiles and people who can be trusted with children. that's a good place to start.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Why do you consistantly bash Christians? It is very hard to listen to anything you say when you throw out insults! By the way I am a Christian and despite what many think I am an open minded person. But there is a fine line where I believe that if I am to open minded my brains may just fall out. Please when trying to convince or defend an idea just remember that insulting a large group of people is no way to get your message across. At this point I would be weary pointing the crazy finger at anyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Those who follow religion, are the ones who have deaf ears and are closed of to common sense and logic,

and those who believe in reptilians are just plain silly, as there is zero proof for them

There is proof, you just choose not to believe it, you should to believe in "Jesus" and politics.

There is more proof that "Jesus" exists than these reptilians you speak of. Please quit referring to me as an idiot Christian or crazy Christian. It is not neccessary. Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I replied in that thread.

Well, you're not in touch with reality when you make such claims. I doubt you're taking it seriously enough.

And it's wrong of you to denigrate other people, just because they view things differently than you. I hope you wake up some day.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join