It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

violent flash mobs - These aren't pillow fights

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
The thing that pisses me off is they are not Flash Mobs, That is totally unrelated to these "Robberies" And the media is totally causing biased on purpose. I mean yeah these guys look like real criminals.

Welcome to the club ldyserenity.

Back in my day there were two kinds of Leet computer programers.
Crackers: who did bad things and broke into restricted systems.
Hackers: who did amazing cool things and built the internet.

Then the clueless MSM news hijacked the word and now everyone just knows that Hackers are the bad guys. After a couple of generations it has become true.

Welcome to the club.

David Grouchy

As to the topic of this thread as stated in the opening post.
It seems to me that anything positive and spontaneous,
anything We The People concieve to do sans permission,
is inevitably hijacked by Authority when they want funding to crack down on it.

The word Hacker was hijacked by the FBI.
The term Flash Mob is being hijacked for more enforcement powers over the net.

But I ask you.
What would you call this...

I mean it seems to me London could have used some water balloon throwing and flag waving recently.
edit on 20-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I thought about just what do you do to stop it?

It`s costly but a sure way for like 7 eleven to secure it`s doors. You need rotating doors that can be locked in off position by the register person. After say 5 customers are in the store it is locked till some exit.
Or a double door entry with a buzzer like pawn shops and gun stores have.

Other then that since the cops can`t match these numbers I`m all for shooting them if violent actions are taken, screw the fact they are kids. discrimination is not right and that includes age.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

So umm .. don't mean to be that guy or anything but am I the only one noticing this isn't a "youth" thing .. it appears to be a "black" thing..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The point is...

A group of people on social media get the idea to do something in public in a large, seemingly spontaneous, mob. But "do" what....

Stand Still! That's a good idea to spin people out. So hundreds of facebook or twitter or whatever people who dont know each other whatsoever, all meet at the same time and do their thing.

Replace Stand Still with Dance, Moonwalk or Steal Petty Tings from Walmart in less than 20 seconds.

The difference even now is that they're pushing the boundaries fast... the violence is scary..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

how about.....

peaceful protest?

would you take protester flash mob?

if they really did just flash outta no where

if not then just a protest?

I did not see any looting , violence .

I saw a bunch of pissed off people expressing there freedom of speech

Thats not what i see in that link posted in the op . Differnt ball game.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

So umm .. don't mean to be that guy or anything but am I the only one noticing this isn't a "youth" thing .. it appears to be a "black" thing..

yes it would seem to be majoirty of them black youth . I agree

Makes black people look bad . Whats a shame though i've ran into some very polite , kind, generous , happy , positive black folks !

but these kids are a broken link somewhere

i wish this plague of these ghetto type black people would leave there side and a new picture is painted of black people...

but half ass black kids who grow up and make more half ass black kids this is the result ...

bad parents + terrible enivroment + ease of flash mobs = this horrible time of society where the kids are actually have the adults scared

and it is something to be scared of ...and its very bad for communities

i wonder how many parents of these kids would turn them in ?

i wonder how many are in on it =/

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Electrified fence that locks down with a push of a button to protect the employees

and seals the doors

problem is the other customers are stuck with the looters and might turn into hostage situation

i then say sleeping gas to knock out everyone ! and the employees simply put on a mask

customers pass out looters are caught and pass out ...

if not then super hd face recognition cameras mounted in many spots including right at doors to get every persons face and facial features down to the pimple.

Banks use Dye pack's, maybe some kind of dye bomb used at the door when the alarms are sounding. When they rush out the door they get sprayed with dye.

If any big corporate business owners out there reading this, I will install dye packs rigged to your alarms in all your retail stores, with a low down payment of 1 million dollars per 10 stores.

edit on 20-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This kind of news just takes the buzz right out of my butt.

What grates me to no end is the black lady saying that these kids don’t have jobs and are doing this to feed themselves

COME the F on guys

Fact #1. These mobs are black

Fact #2 Many but not all are juveniles

Fact #3 They can afford smart phones. Computers, Internet service, television sets and many other non essential convenience items. But they are hungry. WTF

Fact #4 They are criminals that are spreading like a plague and acting like apes on banana day.

It is so very unfortunate that our society has not only created this culture in our urban black population but seems to be encouraging this behavior buy making up excuses for their actions. The liberal sec of our nation calls observant people racist when you point out facts.

To protect yourself as well as our culture we need to call a spade a spade and remove the criminal element thru whatever means necessary, Including the removal of entitlements to criminals and there family. If they do not add to our society then they should be removed by our society. If we allow these children to reproduce the cycle will continue exponentially. Soon enough hard working Americans who are decreasing in numbers because they have the intelligence not to procreate beyond there means will no longer be able to provide to the unproductive reproducing members of society who will never know there daddy’s

Why do we allow our hard earned tax dollars to be used to buy these thugs the tools needed to steal from us?

This post is intentionally worded to have racist undertones to drive the point home to you folks that think pc words will correct all of society’s ills. Ill wait till the unicorns come out to play and the singing butterfly’s dance. We need to be honest with our observations and earnest in our desire to address and change the actions of those that cause harm to others

Simply these actions only lower peoples opinion of good people who are black. These children are sowing seeds of racism that will effect them in the future years to come. And so the cycle of racism continues and it will be by their own hands. How sad how truly sad..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

word is quickly spreading. normal civilized folks will be keeping their eyes open. maybe next week or maybe next month a pack of brothers will go chimping and get their heads busted open. a few of them will get lost in the shuffle, never to be seen again. one reaps as they sow. normal people are already thinking: enjoy it while you can knuckleheads, next time may be the last time.

it's all fun & games until they're disfigured for life. then they'll know better. po momma will be on TV news crying about what a good boy her lil boy is, and now he don't look so good missing an ear and an eye.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
And the 800lb gorilla in the room????
THEY ARE ALL BLACK!!
yes I said it, they-were-all-BLACK!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

Because they're all black. They aren't being racist when they are pointing out that ALL these groups are groups of Black gangs/groups...not white, not mexican, not puerto rican....African American.

You gotta call a spade a spade. Aussie term.

But hold on. I think thy are letting this happen for a reason. They want you to fight one another. And it WILL happen. People will start defending themselves...it will all lead up to martial law.

I've also read that HAARP can produce frequencies that cause mass depression so this could also be a factor. I had to do it.

edit on 21-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

People just realizing the power of numbers. This has been going on for some time now, it started in mall, where organized youth pick and choose one mall, and then hundreds of kids enter and take what ever they can, and want and then just leave, they even have a time limit set for themselves, that way it is even more organized and even more harder for anyone to do anything about it.

For example at 10.00 am - 10.02. 2 minute time line, making it almost impossible for authorities to act, because even if they come to the scene, who will they arrest? There are too many, maybe in rare occasions 1 individual is arrested, that's basically it.

I guess freedom comes with its price, wait until this blows out of proportion, there is absolutely no security which can stop this, except reduction of freedom.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
post removed by staff

could you please point out the "pure racist remarks" my good man?

##SNIP##

the majoirty of people involved in this is BLACK YOUTH

Thats no secret , no need to beat around the bush.

Look at the link at the OP and the list of flash mobs on there. Can you see the rise ?

good...

now check out the links to see who was involved ....

thats right ...

now do you see this is not about being racist ? but confronting the facts?

This is a serious problem its not about the race as much as it is about the actions these kids are doing to society and the general public...

this needs to be dealt with before these kids get there heads blown off

thats when you will see people cry racist ....

but lets hope it doesnt get that far.

I like the bank INK idea by that other poster .. a mark that would spray them and be with them for a few weeks so they can easily be indentified ..

that would be the best way unless they find super chemicals to make and remove it and hand that out to there fellow looters

this is just going to end very tragic if this growing trend continues

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm pointing at least 3 fingers at social networking sites as the tools for organized lolly-crime such as this.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have zero tolerance for fools that band together to loot and destroy their own community.

Shoot them dead I say.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Seems simple to catch these thieves, I guess the PTB want the population to live in fear? We have facial recognition software, Im guessing the majority of these morons are on facebook...
edit on 21-8-2011 by kingofmd because: grammar

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Look. We get it. You are obviously a flash mob fan (maybe even a participant) - of the dance troupe kind.

I seriously doubt very many people are confusing the robbing with the dancing varieties despite any misuses of the word by the media. Relax.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Cliffnotes- Black youth and failed black culture.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join