It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-Span cuts off Ron Paul as he explains,"you don't start wars!",because of"technical difficultie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Can definitely tell the establishment does not want Ron Paul to be heard or represented accurately to the American people.Sorry youtube link won't work.If anyone can post the video please do.But anyway here's the link.
youtube

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Doubtful since he's been on C-span so much it makes your eyes bleed.

I don't see why they would bother cutting him off as he's way down in the National Polls anyways.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

It's awesome when you catch them huh?

As much as I like c-span because you get to see things you wouldn't otherwise on the news, I have caught them a few or more times cutt people off tryin to tell a bit of truth on the call ins BUT never cut off a politician..

Gettin obvious with decietful-ness!

Just wacthed it completely and yeah it looked like a tech. difficulty. BUT I have seen them censor people calling in for sure.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Jazz87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Doubtful since he's been on C-span so much it makes your eyes bleed.

I don't see why they would bother cutting him off as he's way down in the National Polls anyways.

Not disproportionally from any other candidate, but I agree this was not on purpose.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Yea of course not. I see him about the same as any other candidate possibly a little more since he makes for better news but I haven't really noticed any bias to keeping him off.

On other networks I seem to see him more than other people probably cause he put's out good one-liners sometimes.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
reply to post by Daedal

Only for Ron Paul. No one else currently serving can claim to have raw hatred from leadership in BOTH parties at the same time. I love the guy, but the people who choose Presidents sure hate 'em.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Jazz87
reply to post by Daedal

Only for Ron Paul. No one else currently serving can claim to have raw hatred from leadership in BOTH parties at the same time. I love the guy, but the people who choose Presidents sure hate 'em.

I do believe Obama is giving Mr. Paul a run for his money on that

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by EmVeeFF

Yea of course not. I see him about the same as any other candidate possibly a little more since he makes for better news but I haven't really noticed any bias to keeping him off.

On other networks I seem to see him more than other people probably cause he put's out good one-liners sometimes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3e72b471dee.jpg[/atsimg]

I've noticed glaring omissions and misrepresentations of his platform paricularly on the more conservative leaning programs. There are subtle putdowns and off color comments meant to defame in an underhanded fashion.

The most recent talking point is that he can't win. Rubbish!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Yes I've noticed that also. Certainly a different treatment than other candidates receive.

Not sure what to make of that other than people just don't think highly of him.

Not very professional in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by robyn

Yes I've noticed that also. Certainly a different treatment than other candidates receive.

Errrr. It's not that they don't have a high opinion of him. It's that they are paid NOT to think.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by robyn

hmmmmmm thats odd Kro.....being as how you posted a tread recently on the topic ,'' Ron Paul votes NOT to keep children safe " ????????????????

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ha, the first caller who gets cut off in the first few seconds of the clip before making a comment about 9/11 was Mark Dice,,,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

I've noticed glaring omissions and misrepresentations of his platform paricularly on the more conservative leaning programs. There are subtle putdowns and off color comments meant to defame in an underhanded fashion.

The most recent talking point is that he can't win. Rubbish!

I hate to say this, but it seems like every time I listen to him speak I discover another thing about his views that I disagree with.

For example, this latest debate. I was astounded to hear that he supports reading the Miranda act to terrorists when they are captured on the battlefield. And then he is OK with trying them in our federal courts.

He is too lackadaisical on too many issues. Too casual.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
For example, this latest debate. I was astounded to hear that he supports reading the Miranda act to terrorists when they are captured on the battlefield. And then he is OK with trying them in our federal courts.

I heard nothing referring to Mirandiizing ON THE BATTLEFIELD!
New American

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) responded to Bachmann during the debate,

I think she turns our rule of law on its head. She says that the terrorists don't deserve protection under our courts. But therefore, a judgment has to be made. They are ruled a terrorist. Who rules them a terrorist? I thought our courts recognized that you have to be tried. And we've done this. And we've brought individuals back from Pakistan and other places, we've given them a trial in this country — over 300, or at least nearly 300 — we've tried and put them in prison. So this idea [is] that we have to turn on its head and reject the rule of law.

[Paul noted that when government ignores the strict limits of the Constitution in one place, it is rarely kept to that lone exception. He pointed out that the Obama administration has already expanded upon the concept that trial rights may be taken away from people to include assassination of American citizens without trial:

This administration already has accepted the principle that when you assume somebody is a terrorist, they can be targeted for assassination -- even American citizens. That affects all of us eventually. You don't want to translate our rule of law into a rule of mob rule.

edit on 12-8-2011 by robyn because: format

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Can definitely tell the establishment does not want Ron Paul to be heard or represented accurately to the American people.Sorry youtube link won't work.If anyone can post the video please do.But anyway here's the link.
youtube

I am a liberal democrat but if Ron Paul runs I will vote for him. He is among the very few people on a short list who will be able to divide the democrats. You know why? One issue sets him apart. He is against these wars. Who you might ask doesn't want that? Can anyone actually be FOR WAR? You would be surprised.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Could December 21st 2012 be the day that....

I'm not sure when the final announcement was made in every presidential election but I know the 2008 date. November 4th 2008 it was announced Obama was the winner.

Come November 4th 2012... Everyone votes for Ron Paul. Yet he does not get elected. People start talking, It takes a while for tensions to build but a month and a half is a long time.

Wouldn't that be a world changing event? Hollywood style?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
he has a plan only a mother could love,

on payday.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
he has a plan only a mother could love,

on payday.

Must be a hell of a lot of muthas on ATS then..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesusatan
hmmmmmm thats odd Kro.....being as how you posted a tread recently on the topic ,'' Ron Paul votes NOT to keep children safe " ????????????????

I claimed in another thread that the U.S. elections were rigged. Kro32 immediately posted and asked how I could claim something like that because it sounds incredible!. I responded with this Testimony from a computer programmer

Did he respond to this at all? No. He continued on in the thread with the obvious talking points of the day. When Kro32 speaks, you can simply scroll the mousewheel right through it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

They didn't let the guys in the beginning make his whole point either, they cut him off and said thanks for your views.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join