It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO found on NASA beacon files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
reply to post by MainLineThis

Why are you so hostile? What have I done that you freak out?

I uploaded a video with some clear NASA EVIDENCE that 2 satellites saw the exact same objects.

Is that a reason to go wild? To insult someone? To doubt someones honest intentions to show that there is more than people know?

Relax man!

i was thinking the same thing. me thinks the lady doth protest too much. thats what many of the career debunkers seem to overlook. freaking out for 4 paragraphs over a post that they allegedly have zero interest in makes no sense and blows what little cred they may have had. Phage has been at it long enough to realize this and at least be brief with his debunking. somewhat more effective on the more casual viewers, but still not iron-clad.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Or it literally is a ufo in the sense they don't know what it is.

That's what UFO means.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

As was explained to you before, they are digital compression artifacts.
Looking for youtube hits?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Between your explanations of hot pixels and this time you say artifacts, how?

they are in multiple locations.

Phage, which one are you.

A) blind

B) A disinfo

C) Ahole

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here and going with blind for now. You "think" you know, but really don't.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

YEAH - dumbest post of the month award!

Are you actually stupid? ignorant? or a mental health case?

Maybe all three?
edit on 10-8-2011 by WhatAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

This is beautiful imagery.
If those are ships, than that's saying whoever is driving those ships are making their planet inhabitable, altering the atmosphere. Is that proof they are doing it all over the galaxy? Earth maybe?... perhaps. soon we will know for sure. Till than I will have an open mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens

YEAH - dumbest post of the month award!

Are you actually stupid? ignorant? or a mental health case?

Maybe all three?

No,

Phage has been soo used to decrying dead pixels this and artifact this, I don't even think he really looks at the evidence.

You can call me stupid, ignorant, and mental I really could careless.

I call it like I see it.

If my post was the worst of the month, then you just commented on the worst post of the month.

How does it feel?
edit on 8/10/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

they are in multiple locations.

I guess that depends on how you define multiple locations. If you define it as different places on the same flipped image you are correct. If you define it as being different physical locations you are incorrect. As Chadwickus pointed out, the OP used the same image from the same spacecraft.

They are compression artifacts.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
What Phage said, again.....for the 6th or 7th time....

Who flagged this and Why???

Exactly correct. The rest of us are looking for real evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes.
The same compression algorithm produces the same artifacts when presented with the same data points.

This is false.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

NASA is not stupid. Every file name has several unique identifers hidden inside the data. Tonight, after work, I will make a LIVE VIDEO in which I will not only show everyone the comparison of A + B but also show you both unique identifiers via a file analyzer programme. Hopefully that will be enough proof than.

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You are looking at the same image, flipped. I used the links you provided and posted the images I downloaded. The image from STEREO A is not the same image you used in the video.

There are a few possibilities.
1) An intentional hoax. If that's the case ATS is the wrong place to try to present it.

2) Some sort of glitch by which the file names got messed up when you downloaded the FITS files. I have no idea how that could happen.

3) NASA switched files at some point after you downloaded the images you used. The file timestamps don't show that though.

But I think you're missing the forest for the trees. You are so hung up on the "spaceships" that you are ignoring the fact that the patterns of solar activity on both images are identical (but flipped). We are looking at the same side of the Sun. It is not possible that the images are from STEREO A and STEREO B because on January 22 the spacecraft were on opposite sides of the Sun, 178º apart. Both are from STEREO B.

edit on 8/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Even if the video actually shows the same two images flipped, there is still the case of the strange looking "object" in the image. Something about that shape looks familiar. If the "object" is the size of the Earth and it is that close to the Sun then it must be made of some new super material that would not crush itself under its own gravity. If this "object" is indeed an alien spaceship then we should feel lucky that they don't wipe us out on their windshield. Still, I have to wonder how they parked in space so we could get a perfect top down snapshot of their huge spaceship.

I am thinking that this "object" is actually an image of something inside the camera that is really small. This is not a spaceship.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

As was explained to you before, they are digital compression artifacts.
Looking for youtube hits?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious. Do you believe in UFOs?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I have great respect for Phage, and I almost always agree with his assertions, but I don't believe that he is right about this one. I don't believe that the compression artifact theory at all explains the placement of these anomolies. If he is going to stand by his theory, I believe that an explanation of how the same artifact appears in the same place from the front side and the back side of the sun. A further explanation of the mechanics of happening is in order before one flatly dismisses it with a one line statement. When someone says something so flatly, they should be able to produce the same type of artifact in a controlled experiment. If he can pull up an experiment that duplicates this phenomenon, I will go with that, but, other than that, just because someone says something, that doesn't make it true. If he knows how it's done, he can make it happen again. So, let's see him make it happen again.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
if your so smart, you would understand that BASIC fact).

you're

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
reply to post by iksose7

Sorry but I do not believe all I see on the internet. When I find something interesting I investigate it thoroughly and if it is nothing I do not spent any time on the subject. I never assume anything unless I studied it properly and can come up with (scientific) facts.

Greetz,

Sander

Sorry but... what the hell are you refering to with that reply? Care to elaborate??? If your talking about that video then obviously your not 'investigating' thoroughly enough. Not at all infact...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
OP left the scene??

how come both images are from the same source?

is it a hoax?

i think we deserve an explanation

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

From their youtube page:

People on ATS forum say that I used the image of BEHIND 20110122-10:45:30 twice! That is a lie! I will prove you in my next video that there are TWO different images from TWO different satellites. So don't fall for their manipulation! I know what / where / how I downloaded and I have done my research with utmost care. There is NO mix-up of images. Each file carries a unique finger-print which can be used to perform an integrity check. There is no manipulation in any way from my side!

I honestly don't know how he's going to do that, since the two images used in his video are clearly identical...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You are looking at the same image, flipped. I used the links you provided and posted the images I downloaded. The image from STEREO A is not the same image you used in the video.

There are a few possibilities.
1) An intentional hoax. If that's the case ATS is the wrong place to try to present it.

2) Some sort of glitch by which the file names got messed up when you downloaded the FITS files. I have no idea how that could happen.

3) NASA switched files at some point after you downloaded the images you used. The file timestamps don't show that though.

But I think you're missing the forest for the trees. You are so hung up on the "spaceships" that you are ignoring the fact that the patterns of solar activity on both images are identical (but flipped). We are looking at the same side of the Sun. It is not possible that the images are from STEREO A and STEREO B because on January 22 the spacecraft were on opposite sides of the Sun, 178º apart. Both are from STEREO B.

Good post Phage

Question; does anyone have a link to the original high res photo that shows these artifacts?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I felt a little bit sorry for the guy in his last thread when Phage torpedoed his vid. Hours of preparation sunk by a couple of accurate sentences.

In this case, sympathy was gone when he used 'Wake up!' It's the phrase of conspiracy scoundrels and always used to avoid dealing with evidence. I think Bill Cooper used it to shout people down. Now we've got Icke and Jones using it for the same reasons...

Lo and behold, out comes 'wake up' and then we see an unfortunate problem with the evidence. Keep an eye out for the phrase and it's like a compass pointing to magnetic BS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join