It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO found on NASA beacon files

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1967sander

Nice work and good video, although do you think it's time to admit you made a mistake and used the same image twice?

reply to post by iksose7

Edit to add: Off topic, but that can't be real - spacecraft making the rings of Saturn? Excellent sci-fi for sure, but come on that's a little too fantasitical.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Jason88 because: comment on ringmakers

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
lol Ok, all of you get in my time machine. The Debunkers on one side, the Believers on the other.
Do not worry, there is room for everyone and plenty of food an drink.
Are you sitting comfortably? . . . . . Good. Ok, We are going back to 1947. It has just been announced that a UFO has crashed in Roswell, New Mexico................................
See, look, it is on the front page of the Newspapers. "UFO Crashes in Roswell, New Mexico"
Ok, I am just going to go forward a day..................
Ahhhh, oh dear. They are now saying it is a Weather Balloon. Discuss.

The Believers: It WAS a UFO! There ARE Aliens and this will be the proof.

The Debunkers: HA HA HA, Yeah right. Can you not see that it was a mistake? Look at the Newspaper again. It was a Weather Balloon. Nobody listen to the Believers. They are stupid.

The Believers: But that is a cover up. Why are they lying? What are they hiding? Trust us, there ARE Aliens and they DID find a UFO.

The Debunkers. You are stupid people. There was no UFO, and there are no Aliens. Blah blah blah.

Ok, that was fun. Now let's go back to the year 2011.

The FBI have released an official Document stating that a UFO had crashed at Roswell, New Mexico, and providing pictures of the Alien creatures.

The Believers. See! You would not listen would you?. Why? You are stupid!. You only see what you want to see. Soooo, come on everybody, let's laugh at the Debunkers for being Gullible, Naive, Ignorant and blinded by Mental Slavery.

The Debunkers. Oh Crap! We did not see that coming. Ummmmmmmmmm.

The above is what I see in this thread. Debunkers being Ignorant fools that are refusing to believe anything that goes against their belief. There is a lesson in my post and if you have not go it, then go back to bed and keep on dreaming.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 140BPM

It's clear the same image was used twice - it's thoroughly outlined in early posts to this thread. From the single image, I believe it was the Behind space camera, that artifact in upper right corner... it sure does look like a spacecraft. Could that possible be a picture of the other spacecraft/camera out there, the Front one?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM
lol Ok, all of you get in my time machine. The Debunkers on one side, the Believers on the other.
Do not worry, there is room for everyone and plenty of food an drink.
Are you sitting comfortably? . . . . . Good. Ok, We are going back to 1947. It has just been announced that a UFO has crashed in Roswell, New Mexico................................
See, look, it is on the front page of the Newspapers. "UFO Crashes in Roswell, New Mexico"
Ok, I am just going to go forward a day..................
Ahhhh, oh dear. They are now saying it is a Weather Balloon. Discuss.

The Believers: It WAS a UFO! There ARE Aliens and this will be the proof.

The Debunkers: HA HA HA, Yeah right. Can you not see that it was a mistake? Look at the Newspaper again. It was a Weather Balloon. Nobody listen to the Believers. They are stupid.

The Believers: But that is a cover up. Why are they lying? What are they hiding? Trust us, there ARE Aliens and they DID find a UFO.

The Debunkers. You are stupid people. There was no UFO, and there are no Aliens. Blah blah blah.

Ok, that was fun. Now let's go back to the year 2011.

The FBI have released an official Document stating that a UFO had crashed at Roswell, New Mexico, and providing pictures of the Alien creatures.

The Believers. See! You would not listen would you?. Why? You are stupid!. You only see what you want to see. Soooo, come on everybody, let's laugh at the Debunkers for being Gullible, Naive, Ignorant and blinded by Mental Slavery.

The Debunkers. Oh Crap! We did not see that coming. Ummmmmmmmmm.

The above is what I see in this thread. Debunkers being Ignorant fools that are refusing to believe anything that goes against their belief. There is a lesson in my post and if you have not go it, then go back to bed and keep on dreaming.

This deserves a thread all of its own. See, I believe that there are three types of people when it comes to strange phenomena. I made a model to show how these three types line up.

Believers ------ Critical Thinkers ----- Debunkers
BELIEF------------INTRIGUE------------ DISBELIEF

Its the people in the middle that I personally find valid.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
if the "things" appear on at least one official photo then there could be two options: it's a glitch/image artifact/dust/lens flare/whatever or it can be an object, not necesarily a craft but something unidentified thus making it a UFO.

by the shape of the zoomed thing i find it pretty hard to belive that it's a glitch and so on. i can't aso firmly state that something is really there. would've been nice to have it in both angles.

what i would also like to add is why do you people necesarrily have to fight? i mean really.. why? different opinions does not translte to: "you're an idiot!" "you're a bigger idiot!". come on, any one can belive what they wish and what they find reasonable to belive. if people are firmly convince of an ideea they would never accept anything different, maybe only if it would walk to them and kick them in the nose. see, people are interested in this thread, or any other thread, on the issue, the subject and not on the bigger idiot arguements.

and i agree, Phage may be a good analyst, but it wouldn't hurt for him to add something to stand behind the claims. i've read along the time Phage making some pretty good analyses, argumented and with proof to stand behind his facts, in this thread the answers are just vague, empty and with no basis between them and i guess this is one reason that caused some arguement here.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

This has been explained again and again.. It is artifacts due to highly compressed images and distortions from radiation and similar.

And btw.. There is no way two satellites can show the exact same thing as they arent even located in same spot.
I wonder why you even posted this thread, as it is clear you had already made up your mind beforehand.
edit on 10-8-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

No ofc not

The point then.. was that they show the same thing while NOT being on the same spot.

Do you read/watch the info in an OP or just reply with what seems the most popular response?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Funny how critical thinking always tends to steer me towards believing.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
As I said many times, they can't hide forever the truth about what's happening in space. Nasa knows it too, so give it time ladies and gentlemen and we will all know one day the real truth behind all of these lies to us.

If NASA was trying to cover-up the existence of UFOs, why would they make such satellite footage available to the public?

I think TPTB are letting things like this out to get the people of the world more inclined to accept extra terrestrials are visiting. All the "evidence" and stories that are rampart lately. That way when the truth does finally come out, it will go over easier with people and be more accepting maybe instead of mass hysteria. Could just be part ofthe plan to eventually let the people know we aren't alone.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kobewan69

Hello everyone!

It is difficult to prove something when you hardly have the means. When people still doubt my honest intentions after they watched this video than I can not help it. Fact is that I downloaded the files from Ahead and Behind from NASA, that I opened both in FITS Liberator 3 and that I saw on both files 3 unknown objects close to the sun!

Nothing more nothing less. I compared the md5 hash of the files on the STEREO website and they are the same.
Why I can see them and others dont that is something I do not understand. Whether I use the files I downloaded on Sunday (for making the second video) or the files from today ... same result, absolutely no difference.

People want proof of the integrity of the files I have been using for my second video ... alright here it is!
It is really the best and last thing I can / will do as I do not have any other ways to convince people!

This video is nothing spectacular except that it hopefully proves that I have not faked my videos. I will show you step by step, the download, the file analysis of the md5 hash , the comparison with my files and open them in the Liberator 3 programme, where you can see that these UFO are really there both on AHEAD + BEHIND!
Could be that it has something to do with how I used the colorpicker tool. I cannot remember the exact settings when I selected the white and black levels.

First a bit of theory about the "digital fingerprint". What is the MD5 hash?

The MD5 hash also known as checksum for a file (128-bit value), is something like a fingerprint of the file. This feature can be useful for comparing files and their integrity.The chance of randomly finding two files that produce the same hash value should be computationally impossible.

The AHEAD - and BEHIND satellite each generate a beacon file of 535 Kb in FITS format. So how do we know that they are different? Simple: we calculate the MD5 hashes of these files and compare them.

Every pair of non-identical files will translate into a completely different hash value, even if the two files differ only by a single bit. Using today's technology, it is impossible to discover a pair of files that translate to the same hash value.

I am not much of a math person myself, so Google for the md5 hash if you want to know more about the subject.

The algorithm was invented by:

Professor Ronald L. Rivest, cryptographer & Professor of Computer Science

Here's the video: (view it fullscreen to see ALL details and watch the clock / convince yourselves that it is LIVE!)

Awaiting your comments with great interest!

Greetz,

Sander

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I've been noticing several posts by you where you come in with a know-it-all answer, as if there is no other conclusion to bare in mind other than that of yours. I've also noticed several times where you have to pretty much admit to being wrong.

I rarely post due to reading the extensive articles here, but would like to know how you come to such adamant conclusions you gladly argue through to the final confession of being wrong. Understand - I work on these files quite extensively for you to just pop in an say: "As has been explained to you before: Compression"........

Please give a little more thought to your debate before you have to tuck your tail.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

HA! knew you were dutch

Watching it now

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well for me it just verifies what i thought..

Ur on to SOMETHING, but what?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
S&F for an awesome thread OP. I'm pretty much 'on the fence' re aliens and spaceships but I have seen a couple of strange things in the sky that seem unexplainable.
Your work looks genuine to me and its good to see someone standing up to the debunkers on here, some of whom seem to use bullying tactics rather than scientific evidence.
Really enjoyed the vids, thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes.
The same compression algorithm produces the same artifacts when presented with the same data points.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You claim this so boldly. Is this something can be proven with two cameras here on the ground? If this bold statement is provable then it could really help you out when folks are trying to decide wether you actually know it all or are just a d-bag.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Or it literally is a ufo in the sense they don't know what it is.

That's what UFO means.

That would still make it earthshaking because NASA (AND PHAGE !!!!) say it's artifacts.

If theyre not, well, explain pls...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alpinestar

We need a 'Like' button here

I'm waiting for them to try and debunk the SOHO COR anomalies as night bugs...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is what it is, and all of the technical jargon you can throw is not above everyone's head - Keep this in mind.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by mudbeed

they are in multiple locations.

I guess that depends on how you define multiple locations. If you define it as different places on the same flipped image you are correct. If you define it as being different physical locations you are incorrect. As Chadwickus pointed out, the OP used the same image from the same spacecraft.

They are compression artifacts.

edit on 8/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

No, he didnt.

last video proves it.

Chadwikkus did to try and debunk him but failed.

Your turn?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

How convenient, you claim the original files were taken down, so we can't verify the authenticity of these images ourselves. Looking at the images and the fact that the objects are all identical, leads me to believe that they are digital artifacts or it's another photoshop hoax.

In a filetype that photoshop doesnt support?

I'm still open to the artifact thing but until someone PROVES him wrong i'll keep it open *to anything
edit on 11/8/11 by Romekje because: *

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

The files are still up!

You should learn to read first. I never said that they took them down. I only wrote that other files have been taken down. The ones this thread is about are still up.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Untamedhawk

The "Like" button would be the star system used here, if you like it then star it.

On topic - It still looks like the same picture is used and possibly a mistake at NASA; as artifacts go, the one on the upper right appears to be a craft of sorts, at least how us humans conventionally perceive them... for all we know aliens travel inside asteroids....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join