It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Toxins From Genetically Modified Plants Found in Women and Fetuses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The planets worst enemy is Bill Gates who owns MONSANTO,and he kills you all
slowly with G.M.O.I always wondered why Bill Gates bought BLACKWATER,now
i realize it is his S/S For corporate GANGSTER ISM . NAZI,ZIONIST SCUMBAG,
have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
Bill Gates who owns MONSANTO,

Bill Gates bought BLACKWATER,

is this true?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

To my understanding Monsanto bought Blackwater (renamed Xe Security). And The Gates Foundation has hundreds of thousands of Monsanto stock. So not sure if Gates "owns" Monsanto...but he def has an extremely large stake in it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Gates controlling shares of monsanto and monsanto bought blackwater changed it to XE.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

Originally posted by madjetxe
Bill Gates who owns MONSANTO,

Bill Gates bought BLACKWATER,

is this true?

Yes please tell us?! I need even more reasons to think Bill is the most evil being on this earth!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by madjetxe

I'm pretty sure the "Monsanto bought Blackwater" is a hoax - they HIRED BW to do some work - and not particularly much of it - a few 100 thousand dollars worth - digging up dirt, as it were, on anti-GMO activists - eg see this article on how the story got started - that was back in October 2010, and all the reports I can find about Monsanto owning it date back to then.

Now it appears that Xe has been sold - but to private equity companies that no-one actually knows who owns - another article from redgreenandblue.org - so it is possible they do now - but I havent' found any evidence that it is the case - perhaps you will have better luck.

The speculation in that 2nd article doesn't involve Monsanto or Gates tho'.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

That's a great idea, you should defiantly do it please let us know how it goes...im eager to find out

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nobody should be surprised by this. They are not making that stuff for our health.

And it's contaminating non-GMO crops rapidly (and then THEY try to sue when it does!). We have to be vigilant.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here's the title, publication details, and abstract for the subject research paper...

Maternal and fetal exposure to pesticides associated to genetically modified foods in Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada

Aziz Arisa, (Clinical Research Centre of Sherbrooke University Hospital Centre, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, and
Samuel Leblancc, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Sherbrooke Hospital Centre, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

Received 29 June 2010; revised 26 January 2011; accepted 13 February 2011. Available online 18 February 2011.

Abstract
Pesticides associated to genetically modified foods (PAGMF), are engineered to tolerate herbicides such as glyphosate (GLYP) and gluphosinate (GLUF) or insecticides such as the bacterial toxin bacillus thuringiensis (Bt). The aim of this study was to evaluate the correlation between maternal and fetal exposure, and to determine exposure levels of GLYP and its metabolite aminomethyl phosphoric acid (AMPA), GLUF and its metabolite 3-methylphosphinicopropionic acid (3-MPPA) and Cry1Ab protein (a Bt toxin) in Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. Blood of thirty pregnant women (PW) and thirty-nine nonpregnant women (NPW) were studied. Serum GLYP and GLUF were detected in NPW and not detected in PW. Serum 3-MPPA and CryAb1 toxin were detected in PW, their fetuses and NPW. This is the first study to reveal the presence of circulating PAGMF in women with and without pregnancy, paving the way for a new field in reproductive toxicology including nutrition and utero-placental toxicities.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Does it affect humans?

That's all that matters.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

somebody ought to roundup* the top 10 stakeholders of Monsteranto and other "producers" of GMO filth

lock em up somewhere, and force feed them their own filth for a few months to a year.

just my 2 cents.

MONSTERANT
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
edit on 1-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed emoticon?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
could contrails do this aswell?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

GMO crops themselves aren't dangerous.

GMO crops that are specifically designed to release poison upon consumption are another matter.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by haarvik

why are these alledged toxins not found in men ???????????????

No one cares+ it is illegal for the Federal Government(since femnazi Bill Clinton) to investigate anything "male". Hence why there have been no studies on male health, suicide rates, DV and other things in well over 20 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Kind of strange that the bt is showing up in humans considering it is only present in the green tissue.

I just got through prepping some bt sweet corn, and found an army worm inside. The funny thing is army works are what by was made for. He got in by crawling through the silk at the top instead of the husk like normal.

But back to point,unless you are munching down on the stalk, leaves, or husk bt cannot get inside of you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by haarvik

GMO crops themselves aren't dangerous.

GMO crops that are specifically designed to release poison upon consumption are another matter.

Agreed!... I am all for them using genetic engineering to make denser more fast growing sustainable woods for construction, or plants that can produce volatile oils for fuels, along with many other inventive applications... what I worry about is them tampering with the worlds food supplies in untested ways, and affecting the existing well established crops and farmers with their own form of “legal” monopolisation.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
Kind of strange that the bt is showing up in humans considering it is only present in the green tissue.

I just got through prepping some bt sweet corn, and found an army worm inside. The funny thing is army works are what by was made for. He got in by crawling through the silk at the top instead of the husk like normal.

But back to point,unless you are munching down on the stalk, leaves, or husk bt cannot get inside of you.

One problem, according to the study cited it is. Meaning even after reading all of that your trying to lie with a straight face that GM is safe because as you admitted you have a financial interest in GM crops.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

You're right I have one hell of a financial interest in gmo crops, I am one of these evil people who grow your food and your fiber in an area of the country where it would be almost impossible without gmo crops.

So until you have actually grown food at more than a personal scale I don't want to hear you attacking the ones who put food on yours and most of the nations dinner plates.
edit on 1-8-2011 by jssaylor2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What really gets me is people willing to eat it either not knowing or not caring. I was at Walmart today. I know a whole different issue. I love watermelon, but never have been able to buy seeded melon. Every one in my area including a farmers market I stopped in at all had seedless water melon. Ouch.

Yesterday, I bought two huge seeded watermelon that only cost about $1.50 more than the small seedless melon they had for sale. My daughter commented that even the smaller seeded regular watermelon are the same size as two seedless melon.

The stock lady nearby I think intentionally avoided us as I got excited. Another lady walked by with her kid looking at the melons. I commented to her they have regular watermelons, and are much better than the seedless. She shook her head, and started walking away from us commenting about how she prefers the seedless. I didn't even get to mention how harmful genetically altered foods are for you.

It left my head shaking how someone could prefer a genetically altered food. I guess I automatically think anything genetically altered is automatically bad for you. Even though they alter only specific things, how do we really know they didn't alter something unintentionally? I know it is a horror movie, but in it, forget the name, the plants gave off a scent that made people want to kill themselves as a part of their protection. Like roses have thorns as their protection. Scientists may end up making a plant that not only would kill us as GMO foods are doing, but may protect themselves another way.

I'm shaking my head. I know it is harmful for me. When I don't have a choice, then I would eat it. Right now I feel like I don't have a choice in corn. With the watermelon, which I have not eaten in a long time I bought two huge ones. The cashier started to ring them up as the smaller melons. I know I could have saved a couple of bucks. I stopped her, and told her they were the seeded ones and cost more. Then she said, oh, those. They have a different code on them.

I'm like oh boy, what is this world coming to? I told her that they are much better than the seedless ones. She said, oh, I wouldn't know, I don't eat them. Then I said I just want to make sure the right farmers get the credit. I don't want the sale credit to go to the ones that sell seedless melons. She looked at me, and didn't say anything. I'm thinking how many seeded water melon went by the cash registers being registered as seedless? If they don't think they are selling the seeded ones, they won't bring them back. Somehow, I think all they really do is look at the electronic figures much more than if someone would count the inventory. I wonder if stores have anyone counting stock the old way with someone physically counting it.

The cashier was younger also, and may be more a part of the generation of modified food. I think the people growing up with it sees it as natural. While the rest of us remember how corn and other products use to be and taste.

When we got the melon home, my daughters were surprised at how big they were. They love watermelon. When I use to be able to get it seeded what about 5 years back, I always got it. When the seedless came out, they have to beg me for it. I would give in once or twice a year commenting on how I wish I could buy the watermelon with seeds, and how much better they were.

When my youngest took her first bite, she commented how much better it was than the other. A small seedless water melon could sit in the fridge for a week being picked at. Both melons I bought were over a foot long, and would not fit in the fridge uncut. The huge type you need both arms just to carry one. One is in a safe place out of the fridge. The other we cut into. In the first day almost half of it is gone. Next time I go to Walmart, I will be hoping and praying they will have seedless ones there again. A new batch of course.

Anyhow, watermelon heaven dreams, and dreams about a world without modified foods. If I could go back in the past and change things, that is one thing I would change. Making sure modified foods never came into existence.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by korathin

You're right I have one hell of a financial interest in gmo crops, I am one of these evil people who grow your food and your fiber in an area of the country where it would be almost impossible without gmo crops.

So until you have actually grown food at more than a personal scale I don't want to hear you attacking the ones who put food on yours and most of the nations dinner plates.
edit on 1-8-2011 by jssaylor2007 because: (no reason given)

Ok so you admit to be a liar and still expect me take what you say at face value? You are no farmer. Your a poison seller(P.S I don't buy Produce from Texas or Florida because I think very lowly of your State)

And unless your incorporated you are going to lose your livelihood to the lawsuits. Because first the consumer/retail will sue the garbage out of farmers and farmers will be forced to sue the seed providers to recover the cost's. It is the path of least resistance as farmers won't be able to put up as much of a fight as big corporations. meaning farmers will try to settle as quickly as possible as dragging it out could be even more destructive then a high payout.
edit on 1-8-2011 by korathin because: spelling error

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join