It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...Europe has become a gateway for Islam."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

the bronze age had it's quirks and pc and multiculturalism weren't one of them.

you were useful or you were not.

eta; it should be the same today, like a lot of countries.

you can't pull your weight or you are an economic refugee, forget it.

edit on 25-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I have to totaly disagree with you here.
It seems that you are not from europe yourself ?

Where i live here in europe we can perfectly live together with muslims.
Sure there is some pushing and shouting sometimes here and there but that happened here to before there where hardly any muslims around.

As far as i can see the multicultural society works fine here and has done for centuries, it is even what made this little country, the netherlands great.
Some centuries ago freedom of religion was declared and many different people from around europe started living here because in their own country they would be procecuted.
This is what helped this country into the golden age.

And today we live still in relative peace together on a daily base.
It seems that the most radical anti muslim people live mostly in ereas where the muslim population is quite thin.

If this farce of doomed multi cultural societies goes further we might turn this into a muslim holocaust.

As far as i can see the west is the agressor, we invade muslim counties, they do not seem to invade us or bombard us.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Discussion is really moot at this point; - the progressive elitist minset has determined that traditional values status quo of the native European peasants is the obstacle to them progressing towards their marxist utopian dreams.

Which is why they have encouraged the third world and especially muslims so they can gleefully rub them in the faces of the irreeemably ignorant and intractable peasants - basically they are importing foreign cultures in to destroy the native 'obstacle' culture of Europeans.

Anyway here we are now - too late to save ourselves from collapse into jihadi civil war - that was what Anders was trying to wake people up to, he thought there was still time to do something about it however desperate misguided and pointless.

Sad thing though is that the multicultural progressive morons whohave foisted thison us all, have been strung along as dupes - there was never going to be a marxist utopia for them, the real PTB have other plans entirely.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I almost want to laugh out loud. The people of Europe don't see what is happening to them. They will be taking the role of the German Jews when Hitler came to power and the Islamic beast will rise to power in the place of Adolf Hitler himself. They won't understand until they are forced to convert or die, then they will know. In fact, if one did the research and found that Hitler was the friend of the Islamic movement, it would reveal much understanding. In fact, the Grand Mufti was one of his friends. Together they devised plans to eliminate the Jew. Look into it yourself.

Too bad for poor Europe. Today Germany, tomorrow the world. When they overpopulate you enough Europe, you will comply. You will become Islamic, and you will forever lose your culture and history.

Take care.

This is not to say that the murderer was justified in what he did. He was not. But Europe needs to stop the Islamic invasion now or they are doomed to prayer rugs, women in sheets, and Friday prayers.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very scary to see that this norway killer wakes up this old fascist sentiment.

Sure maybe this mass imigration was planned at forehand with certain goals in mind.

But in the end we are all the same humans having to live together on this one planet.
Sure blame others for your state of affairs that is always the easy way.

It seems a lot of people have the same ideas as the norway killer except they do not kill for them (yet).
I suppose not much have changed since world war 2, the nazi's had the same ideas about mass imigration only the blamed the jews at that point in time.
Many people supported the nazi's back then in europe and many would support them again from the looks of it.

Realy scary stuff

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

You do realise that Muslims make up a very small minority in Europe. Only 3% in the UK. The more hardline fundamentalists make a lot of noise and people think they are representative of the whole of muslims, which is wrong, but plays well to the paranoid fears of some.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by jaamaan

I totally agree with you. Some of the replies to this thread are so full of hate and fear its ridiculous. Its almost like the Europeans are afraid that if the Muslim population ever came to power they would act the same exact way Europeans have in the past around the globe. I highly doubt it. Instead of addressing real problems with the system people just to point the finger at some obscure group....just like in america when people complain about welfare....they throw around statistics about how many minority groups use it when the majority of people on it are not part of any minority group...misinformed misplaced anger hate and fear....smh.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

One thing. Except that it will be the Islams who will be standing in the place of power and the Europeans will be the ones who will be like the Jews of Nazi Germany.

We all have to live on this planet, yes, I agree. But unless you understand that they want to force you to be just like them, even if you die for refusing to do so, they will stop at no cost to dominate and control every aspect of your life.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by fooks

Of course in the bronze age multiculturalism wasnt a problem...race is a farily new social construction.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I suppose that I could do the research to bring up the stats, but last I heard, the most popular birth name in the UK was Muhammad, not John. I heard the Europe is in a full fledged immigration invasion of the Islamic kind.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Sad thing though is that the multicultural progressive morons whohave foisted thison us all, have been strung along as dupes - there was never going to be a marxist utopia for them, the real PTB have other plans entirely.

What are those plans Johnny? How do you know what the plans are from the "ptb". And when you say PTB, who exactly do you mean. It's important that you identify who you think the powers that be are?
I also dont know of this Marxist utopia being promised.

Sounds like you are following a twisted narrative of how you think the world works.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

I suppose that I could do the research to bring up the stats, but last I heard, the most popular birth name in the UK was Muhammad, not John. I heard the Europe is in a full fledged immigration invasion of the Islamic kind.

Where did you hear this ?
From the manifesto of the norway killer ?

Maybe come and visit europe and see for yourself.
It is still clearly dominated by white non muslim people last time i looked and its not looking like that is going to change soon.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I suppose that I could do the research to bring up the stats, but last I heard, the most popular birth name in the UK was Muhammad, not John.

That's only if you include all of the alternative spellings of Mohammad combined. If you did the same with the different versions of John. ie. John, Jon, Jack, Ieuan, Ewan, Sean, Shaun etc. then ''John'' would come out way on top of the most popular names list in Britain.

I heard the Europe is in a full fledged immigration invasion of the Islamic kind.

Immigrants to Britain overwhelmingly come from predominantly Christian countries. I guess there must be a full-scale ''Christian reinforcement'' happening here.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I dont know why people hate Islam. Tjey say its a violent religion, but Christians have killed much more people than them.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I imagine you heard this from people on ATS, Im not denying we have a problem with Muslim extremists, but it's blown out of proportion. There have immigrants in the UK from the subcontinent for the best part of 50 years. Many muslims in the UK were born here. Much of this immigration came from the British colonies. People like to talk about the sharia courts in the UK, but we also have Beth Din courts for the orthodox jewish community, you dont really hear about those though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Culture implies growth, the cultural growth is human growth, not the growth of many different riligions and traditions.
The human growth is denied because of massive ignorance, so we are left with multiculturalism that in itself is a battlefield with people that have different believes and traditions.
Because of the difference there are conflicts and out of conflict violence is born, hence our civilisation is violent.
Goodness, wich is the essence of culture, has no fruitfull ground in wich it can grow.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

What are those plans Johnny? How do you know what the plans are from the "ptb". And when you say PTB, who exactly do you mean. It's important that you identify who you think the powers that be are?
I also dont know of this Marxist utopia being promised.

Sounds like you are following a twisted narrative of how you think the world works.

Actually I just pay attention to what is happening instead of being governed by a smug normalcy bias.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by anon102

Culture implies growth, the cultural growth is human growth, not the growth of many different riligions and traditions.
The human growth is denied because of massive ignorance, so we are left with multiculturalism that in itself is a battlefield with people that have different believes and traditions.
Because of the difference there are conflicts and out of conflict violence is born, hence our civilisation is violent.
Goodness, wich is the essence of culture, has no fruitfull ground in wich it can grow.

Well i have seen many differences in live without having any conflict.
This is what is happening in most parts of the world all the time, living together with not to much conflict.
Real conflicts are only in a small number of places.
Most people learned to deal with differences and conflict when they grew up.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Where did you hear this ?
From the manifesto of the norway killer ?

Maybe come and visit europe and see for yourself.
It is still clearly dominated by white non muslim people last time i looked and its not looking like that is going to change soon.

If I may so bold to ask what nation in Europe you hail from ? Is there no way you can't see the outcome ? And also, because I want to know, how it is that you really believe you and the Islamic world can live together in peace ? Thanks.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

What is BS about it? People with different cultures live apart and in different countries for a reason. Because they are different. DUH!

So, a one world order comes along and decides that we should all get along and we should all be one, one way of thinking, one way of living and one way to worship. What will this do to the human soul? Fear will be instilled into all just as it has already in this country and others.

Nature says different. What do you think will happen if you make black ants try to get along with red ants?

Look at the series BIG BROTHER. They put different people into that house and lock them in for 3 months and the world gets to watch them duke it out until just one remains. This is what will happen in a one world order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join