It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...Europe has become a gateway for Islam."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zionistsareterrorists
I dont know why people hate Islam. Tjey say its a violent religion, but Christians have killed much more people than them.

It's not a hatred. It's like bears, snakes, and tigers. I don't hate them, but they make it so impossible to live with and feels safe. They can turn on you in an instant. It's the nature of the beast.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
If I may so bold to ask what nation in Europe you hail from ? Is there no way you can't see the outcome ? And also, because I want to know, how it is that you really believe you and the Islamic world can live together in peace ? Thanks.

I think i stated already from what country i am from.
And i believe we can live together in peace because it has been done here since as long as i live.
It has been done here for centuries, like i said before, that is what made this country get into the golden age around 1600.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

OK then, who are "tptb" , I mean we have globalists elites who would like to push their world in a certain direction. It has been argued that groups like bilderberg would like to create The one world Company. Centralising more of the worlds wealth and power between fewer and fewer people. Its essentially about making more money and selling more products. This is the exact opposite of Marxism, where the goal is a proletariat revolution, where, the workers of the world unite to over throw the ruling classes, so the means of production can returned to the workers.

Marxist view the state as an apparatus to enable capitalism to thrive and therefor is part of the problem. The people that control the world, the ruling class so to speak, are the bankers (dealers in capital), multinational corporations, energy companies and corporate media, who as we know have our elected politicians in their pockets. These groups work together to make more money and gain more power. Look at the world around you, everything is geared to the buying and selling of their goods or services. To make fat cats richer and you and I poorer.

These people are not interested in returning the means of production back to the working class, or being overthrown by a proletariat. The ruling elite or TPTB are not interested in creating a Marxist society, not i the real sense of the word anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Yes, many do live in acceptance and with few conflicts, which is a good thing, but the difference remains, so conflict and escalation are never far away.
That why i do not think acceptance is the answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Originally posted by Fromabove
If I may so bold to ask what nation in Europe you hail from ? Is there no way you can't see the outcome ? And also, because I want to know, how it is that you really believe you and the Islamic world can live together in peace ? Thanks.

I think i stated already from what country i am from.
And i believe we can live together in peace because it has been done here since as long as i live.
It has been done here for centuries, like i said before, that is what made this country get into the golden age around 1600.

Yes, I believe that you only said you were from Europe, so ok, you're European. But it would have helped me understand your thinking better to know what country in Europe so I could relate to the history. Islams are like other people, they must do what they are told. They are not allowed independent thought like me or you. I don't have to obey the priest, but if they do not obey the clerics, Mullahs, etc. when they issue a Fatwa they will be severely punished. So when it come time to wage Jihad, they will do so thinking they do God a favor.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

OK then, who are "tptb" , I mean we have globalists elites who would like to push their world in a certain direction. It has been argued that groups like bilderberg would like to create The one world Company. Centralising more of the worlds wealth and power between fewer and fewer people. Its essentially about making more money and selling more products. This is the exact opposite of Marxism, where the goal is a proletariat revolution, where, the workers of the world unite to over throw the ruling classes, so the means of production can returned to the workers.

Marxist view the state as an apparatus to enable capitalism to thrive and therefor is part of the problem. The people that control the world, the ruling class so to speak, are the bankers (dealers in capital), multinational corporations, energy companies and corporate media, who as we know have our elected politicians in their pockets. These groups work together to make more money and gain more power. Look at the world around you, everything is geared to the buying and selling of their goods or services. To make fat cats richer and you and I poorer.

These people are not interested in returning the means of production back to the working class, or being overthrown by a proletariat. The ruling elite or TPTB are not interested in creating a Marxist society, not i the real sense of the word anyway.

Sigh! - there is a reason your sdenial mechanism is so strong, namely that you cannot handle the truth!

But here is an ealier post that will explain what the real situation is:

Absolutely - the best way to destroy something is to get it to self destruct, especially if you don't really have any power to act yourself. And this I would contend has been the strategy of the Archonic intrusion into human affairs as described by the Gnostics - this is what the 'elites' have been screwing with throughout history - they are being led around by the nose by whatever agenda will lure them in - power, money, depravity, utopian fatasies, luciferic 'illumination' - alien technology NWO etc.

The whole 'mission' of the human race has been to achieve a 'correction' to Gaia/Sophias destiny - an error that involved the creation of the Archons to begin with - cyborg like intelligences, with no connection to spirit that properly belong to the inorganic world of the elements - they have no inherrent volition of their own or imaginitive creative powers but instead mimic twist and deviate allready existing patterns.

Thier whole strategy has been to systematically cut humans off from their spiritual connections and entrain them intot heir own illusury virtual world - which is why they have been posing as our boastfull imposter 'Gods' and more lately as ET's - that is what religion is - a robotic systemof formulas, rituals and cliches - that prevent any energetic connection to Gaia and the wider cosmos. Which is now why we are all at each others throats because we are unable to recognise the common purpose in each of us - we are instead a disparate babble of 'labels' 'living inside the virtual mind world of the Archons.

This page explains ita lot further: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I live in the Netherlands.
If that helps you.
I must have said it earlier in a different thread.
There you go anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I cannot believe what I am reading in here! Support for Xenophobia, segregation, isolation, and discrimination?

I mean, wtf am I living in Bizarro world? Thousand years of evolution and development and this is the path we're taking just because poeple fear their culture will disappear? Insecure much?

I mean I'm trying to wrap my brain around this and all its farting out is 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'. I've tried to keep an open mind about this thread and acknowledge that yes multiculturalism has problems, so give me a solution.

This is the same damn nonsense I read in almost every immigration thread! Complain, complain, complain ...

And if poeple don't support your view, do a tongue in cheek and declare victory.And when someone offers solutions, they sputter 'solutions' such as xenophobia or violence etc.

All for what culture? That's it?

edit on 25-7-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

I live in the Netherlands.
If that helps you.
I must have said it earlier in a different thread.
There you go anyway.

Thanks jaamaan, it helps. Each area of Europe has a distinct heritage and thousands of years of rich history behind it. I understand that the Netherlands was among the first of Europe to try different cultural experiments, even the open use of certain drugs that were once illegal. I know that there is a political party gaining strength there as well that wants to stop the Islamic invasion as well. I forget their name for the momment. Again thanks for telling me your home country.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So you give me a link that takes me to a page about reptilians. Come on Johnny, was that a joke or do you really believe in that reptillian nonsense. Oh well, at least I know where you stand now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Actually the Western world is largely 'post cultural' - and that is why it is so destructive for it to tolerate the completely backward intolerant rigid culture of Islam!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Bixxi3

This is something i have trouble on. Because i was not around those 100s of years ago when rome or britain started there colonizations of other countrys. So i don't have first hand evidence on what it was like back then.
I do know they brought just as many positives and they did negatives. Like roads and a legal system.

That was back when we as a race where still trying to get the hang of things.

It wasnt that long ago though, it was only in the 1600s not the BCs.

People really thought the royal family's of Europe where actually doing gods work. Were in a different time now and i don't think going back that far in time is relevant to todays issue of illegal immigration

Im pretty sure thats not the case. Aren't there alot of documents and books dictating that most European civilians did not like their rulers? All the revolutions? I'm sure they didn't believe they were doing 'gods work'
edit on 25-7-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

So you give me a link that takes me to a page about reptilians. Come on Johnny, was that a joke or do you really believe in that reptillian nonsense. Oh well, at least I know where you stand now.

Um no you don't! - because all you can do is put a silly label on it - as a justification for denial.

As I said - you simply cannot handle what the real truth of the situation is>

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Sorry mate, I'm open minded and all but not prepared to down the reptillian route. Maybe I will never get the full picture , but I just cant go along with such far out theories.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, I grew up in super liberal LA, with multiple types of people, of all colors, religions, and sexual orientation, without ever forming any predjudices.

I came to France with none, and was shocked to find some predjudice here against the Muslims, and spoke out against it loudly.
With the years, I have made a complete change in opinion, and I think that many of those in the US do not understand the reality of the situation here. It is dire and dangerous.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No problem
Yes there is a political party here in the netherlands that wants to stop the "Islamic invasion" as you call it.
It is called the PVV, translates as: party of freedom and it is run by geert wilders, you might have heard of hm before.
Anders Behring Breivik is a big fan of him he stated in his manifesto.

Maybe have a read in the manifesto of this "party of freedom", most of it consists of things they want to forbid.
www.pvv.nl maybe translate with google

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Religion is a disease. Its an infection of the mind with irrational beliefs.

Excess immigration is a disease. Ask any native.

Cultural destruction is a disease.

Xenophobia is actually a cure .

That's a disturbing post...

maybe someone should look into it? I can only guess how many psychotics this deal in Norway has set off...Mods should be very wary...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

What is BS about it? People with different cultures live apart and in different countries for a reason. Because they are different. DUH!

Come on now, it's not funny...are you really that dense?

So, a one world order comes along and decides that we should all get along and we should all be one, one way of thinking, one way of living and one way to worship. What will this do to the human soul? Fear will be instilled into all just as it has already in this country and others.

Dude, you are psychotic and delusional.

Look at the series BIG BROTHER. They put different people into that house and lock them in for 3 months and the world gets to watch them duke it out until just one remains. This is what will happen in a one world order

That's a TV show, it's all scripted actors are bought and paid for nothing is spontaneous. Stop believing your TV unless you want to be delusional and psychotic.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Once upon a time there was a world were the U.S. didn't exist. Instead, there were many tribes that lived off of the land and in harmony with nature. Sure, those tribes didn't get along peacefully all of the time, and even went to war with one another over discrepancies. But this was THEIR land. And then the white man came here. They came with guns. They came with religion. And over the next 200 years systematically destroyed the Native, population. Before europeans came to America, the Hopi population was over 60 million strong, today there are less than 800,000 of them. We infected these peace loving people with small pox and forced them to leave their land. We corralled them onto "reservations" and watched their populations dwindle. Christians did this, not Muslims.

Christians have been the most violent and destructive force our planet has ever seen. NOT MUSLIMS. All of us who live in the U.S. descend directly from immigrants. Immigration is what made (keyword there being MADE(past tense)) this "melting pot" of a country so great. It introduces us to other world views and expands our comprehension of the world.

Now we live in a society that closes its' doors to people who truly need our help. The OP is so far from reality that it's scary. If we continue to ignore the mistakes of the past, we will be doomed to repeat them in the future.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why is it impossible to have a thread here about immigration without the 'xenophobic/racist' line being used?

I'd really appreciate a serious discussion about the effects of immigration in and across Europe, without fear of being labelled a right wing nutjob, but I fear it's beyond the membership here.

Regrettably, I have to say the issue of immigration across and into Europe is a matter that only people in the European economic area should discuss. It is a situation that has developed over many decades and I'm afraid to say that a US or a Canadian citizen (for example) simply cannot fully understand the impact that opening the borders across 27 sovereign nations has had.

I appreciate that most members outside Europe usually have good intentions, but the situation is one that they have never experienced.

edit on 25/7/2011 by DSSONE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join