It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something very strange with the Utoya killing timeline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hear me out:

The bomb in Oslo went off at local time 15:20 Friday, 22. July 2011; this is a fact caught by cameras and witnesses.

The police first claimed that the first emergency calls from Utøya came at 17:02, this has now been officially changed to 17:27.

The killer drove from Oslo *before* the bomb exploded, so eye witnesses and the police has said.

The drive from Akersgata to Utøya is 34 minutes according to Google Maps or a 39 minutes according to Gule Sider Maps (a Norwegian map provider).

So if the killer drove at, lets say 15:15 then he should have arrived at Utoya at the latest 15:54. As I understand from witnesses the ferry was already at port when the killer arrived and he wanted to pass over to allegedly secure the island immediately.

The ferry port is about 300-500 meters from the island port, so lets say a 5-10 minutes ride, he should have been there at the latest 16:04 local time.

According to witnesses a women in her 40's which travelled the ferry with him had suspicions and went straight up and fetched the local guard(the only guard on the island), they were the two first killed. From pictures the house she fetched the guard from is about 50-100 meters from the Utøya port, this means they were killed at about 16:10.

There were about 650 people on the island, everyone in Norway have a mobile phone (we are rich and even kids 7-9 get phones now), and witnesses say they called the police when the shootings started, many have claimed this in interviews.

So my question is then, how can the police then say that the first phone call for help came at 17:27, 1 hour 17 minutes after the killer after my calculations is supposed to have killed his first two victims? If he did not show up at Utoya before 17:27, then what did he do in the missing 1 hour 17 minutes?

Update:
The killer hints in his manifesto that the bomb in Oslo was a decoy to get as much undisturbed time at Utoya, his real target, as possible, so then why on Earth would he stop for anything for 1 hour 17 minutes before showing up there?

This is very strange indeed.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tottaly agree. I was unware of that police first claimed they got a call 17.07 or something, i have only heard the official version 17.27 or something.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I dont see your problem.

He certainly left the city before the bombs went off...but this doesnt mean he immediately made its way on the island, he could have done something else in the meantime. WHICH IS VERY LIKELY. (Changing clothes, getting guns/ammo..watching news about his bomb etc.)

The bigger mystery is (IMO) why the police needed 98 mins (!!!) to appear on the island. There are various reports ranging from 30mins to 98mins...30mins would be "understandable" but 90+ mins would be a scandal, meaning the Norway police has blood on their hands if they really needed 90mins for 20 miles.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Couldn't the ferry operator give the exact time he crossed to the island?
That could give us a better view of the timeline.
It well may have been later.
He didn't seem to be rushed to do what he set out to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
reply to post by Acharya

I dont see your problem.

He certainly left the city before the bombs went off...but this doesnt mean he immediately made its way on the island, he could have done something else in the meantime. WHICH IS VERY LIKELY. (Changing clothes, getting guns/ammo..watching news about his bomb etc.)

The bigger mystery is (IMO) why the police needed 98 mins (!!!) to appear on the island. There are various reports ranging from 30mins to 98mins...30mins would be "understandable" but 90+ mins would be a scandal, meaning the Norway police has blood on their hands if they really needed 90mins for 20 miles.

Witnesses that saw him in Oslo, parking the car with the bomb, say he was dressed as a police man, so he did not change his clothes between Oslo and Utoya. Also, the official explanation so far is that he drove directly to Utoya *before* the bomb went off. If the bomb was a decoy to get as much undisturbed time at Utoya as possible, as the killer claims in his written manifesto, then why should he stop to do *anything* before going to Utoya? I would imagine he would try to get there as fast as possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
So my question is then, how can the police then say that the first phone call for help came at 17:27, 1 hour 17 minutes after the killer after my calculations is supposed to have killed his first two victims?

The cell phone network has been known to break down in emergencies when they are overwhelmed by a sudden rush of calls. OR, the covert operators deliberately shut down the cell phone network to be sure no communication gets out for a specified amount of time, therely delaying the police response to allow the perps time to escape from the scene.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

According to this article the first reports from Utoya came at 17:25 local time, so what did the killer do for the 1 hour 15 minutes that is unaccounted for?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...
Adrian Pracon said. "I tried to call the police [on my mobile], but so did 200 others, so the system went down."

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Post deleted..

edit on 25-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Thanks for putting that link up. This is the first time I have read some of those details of what happened as well as exactly how this guy acted from those who survived it. This guy is simply the personification of evil. Sociologists and others ought to study this animal like a specimen in a zoo for the rest of his natural life as he sits in prison somewhere. It's the cold precision and efficiency that is being described.... He's just evil. I can't think of another way of putting it I can't think of any true disorders which would allow the guy to act like he did at all the levels he held things together while doing it.

Wow... It's scary to think there are people among us like this. When "it" is coming from a traditionally quiet and peaceful society/people it's all the more confirmation of just outright evil. Religious is not..... What he is and did transcends that.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
reply to post by Acharya

According to this article the first reports from Utoya came at 17:25 local time, so what did the killer do for the 1 hour 15 minutes that is unaccounted for?

Probably stopped for lunch to enjoy his last couple hours of freedom as well to catch the news story to make sure the bomb went off before he goes to complete his "mission". He's a psychopath and wanting to confirm the crime and view reaction would be completely normal for these types of people.
edit on 25-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

A fine observation. If you´ve read any of my posts, I tried to point out the very same thing but almost drowned under the weight of conspiracy "debunkers" here. As I today watch norwegian tv and read norwegian press, I cannot anywhere see a discussion of a second shooter. That considering the several witness reports from yesterday pointing at that fact. 

It is almost as an official curtain of a lone gunman version is now ready to be spoon fed to the public and every one required to swallow without a single question? 

On another point what I found almost ridiculous, is the interview with the Oslo police chief who when asked why no heli was sent out with a swat team to save the youths (they used a leaking boat!!!) replied "We only had ONE helicopter and because it was filled with lots of equipment, we had to use other slower means."

Later he changed his answer to; " It was too small for our SWAT team so we had to use a car and a small boat to reach the island." You cant make this stuff up. It is like watching a horror movie turning into some perverted dark comedy.

So lets see here...one of the worlds richest countries, with many Lynx and Bell helicopters, several dozens F16:s and with more oil and gas than man can dream of, couldn´t afford a couple of rapid SWAT helicopters? Errr...yeaahh right. Did some strange budget restrictions prohibit more than a single police helicopter?

Stephen Lendman wrote today; " Yesterday on Russia Today television, viewers were told to be wary of official accounts, especially early ones later proved false. Red flags were also mentioned, notably when accusations are made quickly, naming names, followed by arrests. Police work takes time. Often weeks or months are needed to solve crimes. In fact, many end up unsolved in closed case files. Quick conclusions should make everyone wary."

It seems the scene is set, the crazed murderer who massacred over 80 kids with dumdum bullets is caught, the press is right now outside the oslo court, the decision date of trial to be made. And when this "oswald" monster is dragged away the required catharsis will be done and there will be no more questions. Case closed. Another NWO black op mission accomplished. The main culprits and elite that nearly were eviscerated by the british and american press last week saved. Did I miss something?
edit on 25-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

On another point what I found almost ridiculous is the interview with Oslo police chief who when asked why no heli was sent out with a swat team to save the youths (they used a leaking boat!!!) the reply was. "We only had ONE helicopter and because it was filled with lots of equipment, we had to use other slower means. Later he changed his answer to; " It was too small for our SWAT team so we had to use a car and a small boat to reach the island." So one of the worlds richest countries, with many Lynx and Bell helicopters, sevral dozens F16:s and with more oil and gas than man can dream of couldn´t afford a couple of rapid SWAT helicopters? Errr...yeaahh right. Did some strange budget restrictions prohibit more than a single police helicopter untimely filled with crap? It seems the scene is set, the crazed murderer who massacred over 80 kids with dumdum bullets is caught, the press is right now outside the oslo court, the decision date of trial date to be made.

There is more to it.

(from CNN)

5:27 p.m.: A local police station, situated near Utoya, is alerted.
5:30 p.m.: Authorities in Oslo, home to the national police headquarters, become aware of the youth camp shooting for the first time.
5:38 p.m.: Local police near Utoya request assistance from other law enforcement agents in the Norwegian capital.
5:52 p.m.: Several local police arrive on the lakefront near Utoya.
6:03 p.m.: The first police depart for the island in a boat.
6:09 p.m.: Members of an elite Norwegian police unit arrive on the shore.

6:25 p.m.: These specially trained forces land on the island.
6:27 p.m.: The gunman does not put up a fight as he is taken into custody on the island by the police unit.

After the first emergency call from the island 5:27 , the first LOCAL police arrived at the island at 6:09, which is 42 minutes.

While 42 minutes could still be somewhat acceptable, it looks they did not do anything when that first unit arrived.

There was a helicopter over the island (which i assume was with that first local unit), but they only used the helicopter for "observation". Basically doing nothing!

When the "special unit" arrived they had problems with a boat engine, taking another at least 10 minutes since they needed another boat!

As it looks, the actual special unit arrived on the island a whopping ONE HOUR after the first emergency call.

We know that the killer took 60 mins - 90 mins time on the island to calmly shoot the people...this means he spent a considerable time killing after the police was already alerted...and in particular there was a time (approx 20 mins) when local police were already there but obviously did not do anything since they are waiting for the other unit while they had a copter "observing" the terrain. (While he happily continued killing, probably dozens and dozens while there were already units in the area)

I need to say this is something which really, really angers me together with the extreme naive statement of the mayor of Oslo "we dont need more security - we need more respect".

The naivety!!

I found an old video on liveleak about the great life in Norway. This video was a few years old.
In the video, they made jokes about the police, how the police is not even armed.

Someone jokingly made a comment like "Hey this is great...so if someone plans a terror attack..this would be the place to go"

Add:

Also please note this did not happen in some remote area, 500 mls of any civilization, but 20 driving mins west of Oslo which is their main capital.

I say they need to wake the BLEEP up and face a reality which other nations face already since the 9/11 attacks...and i THINK their "police" or whatever they want to call it has some blood on their hands too!

edit on 25-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Update:

According to the timeline of Dagbladet, one of Norways leading tabloid magazines, the killer started shooting at Utoya 17:08 !

The police official story is now that:

5:27 p.m.: A local police station, situated near Utoya, is alerted.

, thats 19 minutes discrepancy from when the probably kids started to phone in. As stated in this article the mobile phone network was fully operational during the terror attacks, so the kids must have gotten through to the police and emergency services.

Also, the killer should have arrived at Utoya at 16:04, so that is 1 hour 4 minutes that is unaccounted for him. Today the killer according to the newspapers said he was delayed, but no reason on exactly why he was delayed.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.guardian.co.uk...
Adrian Pracon said. "I tried to call the police [on my mobile], but so did 200 others, so the system went down."

Telenor, the company that owns all the mobile phone transmission towers, says in this translated article that all mobile phone communication was operational during the terror attacks. So this cannot be the problem.
edit on 25-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Everythings strange when theres a bigger conspiracy behind events such as this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
maybe he stopped at a local pizzeria or gas station, or even, what he himself claims in his manifesto, spent some quality time with his 2 call girls which he rented.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
all the photoshopped images are a tad suspicious too!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I dont get this either.. There was reports of shootings before 17:00 if I recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

People are not getting that this could be another faked event.
The timeline, lack of response, poor quality video, photoshopped psycho killer etc. ect.
We live in an age of Media Fakery and this reeks of media fakery.
This should be the First possibility people investigate, in this day and age.
Time to snap out of it!

Oslo+Utoya Media Fakery

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join