It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something very strange with the Utoya killing timeline

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

I guess the woman looked suspicious... restless or crumbling her forehead; someone who knew her would probably see it right away...

The captain on the ferry (Jon Olsen) witnessed her (his wife Monica Bøsei) and the guard (Trond Berntsen) being killed.

The story was first told to TV2 by the witness Håkon Sandbakken (22).

-But then; this is the witness who also claimed to have seen ABB exit a long white van on the mainland, and that ABB left explosives on spot where he killed the first two - which was all denied by the Police.
edit on 27-7-2011 by nakiel because: spellcheck

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

...Eskil Pedersen was elected the first openly gay leader of the Norwegian Worker's Party's youth movement (AUF)!
edit on 27-7-2011 by nakiel because: added abbreviation

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

He may have assumed something was an explosive, when it was instead something else. Is this witness an expert in explosives? Because even experts in explosives often don't know if somethings an explosive.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
But then; this is the witness who also claimed to have seen ABB exit a long white van on the mainland...

A white van, a silver van, a silver car..... Too many versions, truth being hidden, migraine coming on....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by nakiel
But then; this is the witness who also claimed to have seen ABB exit a long white van on the mainland...

A white van, a silver van, a silver car..... Too many versions, truth being hidden, migraine coming on....

The conclusion is....he was in a design that is a hybrid, with a light silver/grey finish.

And here it is!

gfx.dagbladet.no...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Got some news for you from:Norwegian geek Tore Sinding Bekkedal
"I tried to reach the emergency services, but all their lines were busy; the terror
attack in Oslo had probably clogged their lines. I finally got through to the fire
services, who could inform me that the police did know about the situation and were
on their way. This was to take 90 minutes — and by the time we evacuated, the young
boy outside my door had perished. The despair I first saw in his eyes as I passed
him, fleeing from one room to the other — and the empty, blank stare as we left, are
burned into me and they are images I will never in my life forget."
www.isegoria.net...
So the cops knew about the shooting on the island since at least 90 minutes or longer

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
(Whoops, sorry for double post, please delete or whatever is necessary.)
edit on 8/3/2011 by DieBravely because: Double Post Edit

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

While I agree he is downright evil, there are millions of paid killers in uniforms, dropping from the skies late at night into unsuspecting towns and villages and murdering everyone. We call them soldiers. They drop bombs on innocent people, then say, "oops, the trajectory was off, sorry about that."

It's the unfortunate reality that people are just like animals, and animals have an instinct to fight and kill for personal gain.

All the polite society and manners in the world cannot change that. We are destined to war until the very last man.

reply to post by Aeons

That is a great point. You see on the news all the time when a bomb squad gets called in, there is a tense standoff between the bomb negotiator and the suicidal bomb, but after a long battle, they decide to detonate it, then when they examine the fallen foe, it turns out to be a box with a teddy bear inside, and a note that says "To My beloved Granddaughter Jessica..."
edit on 8/3/2011 by DieBravely because: Fixing Double Post

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join