It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something very strange with the Utoya killing timeline

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

convenient tho eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just read this report on Sky News and there's interesting snippets.

Friday's tragedy started when Breivik set off a car bomb near government headquarters in Oslo.

Ninety minutes later Breivik opened fire on hundreds of teenagers assembled for the youth camp on Utoya. The death toll for that massacre now stands at 68 with more than 60 wounded.

Breivik was dressed as a policeman when he carried out the shootings on Utoya, 20 miles (35km) from Oslo.

Breivik claims to have everything planned out so I'm guessing he would have driven the route from Oslo to Utoya several times so that he is familiar with it and to get there before the 15:45 ferry departed. If he detonated the car bomb at 15:20 then he is leaving it a bit fine to get to Utoya 20 miles (35km) away in 25 minutes.

The news report states the shooting started 90 minutes after the car bomb detonated. If that is the case then the ferry must have been approx 1 hour late sailing. The first news report I heard about the Utoya shooting was on Sky News when they said a man dressed as a policeman had come ashore beckoned people over for their ID's and then opened fire.

Does anyone know what happened to the ferryman and where he was when the shooting started and where the ferry was when the police arrived.

None of his victims has been named except for one - 51-year-old Trond Berntsen, the stepbrother of crown princess Mette-Marit. A policeman, he was apparently on the island of Utoya as a private guard for the gathering.

I wonder if this is the guard the woman from the ferry went to fetch and what her suspicions were.

Just had a thought, if Breivik parked the bomb car in Oslo then he must have had another car ready near by. I've not heard anything about the Police finding his car at Utoya but it should have been there if he had driven himself.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

The fact that the last ferry left 1545 will rise many rather disturbing questions for those responsible.
edit on 25-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

You are making assumptions.

There is a likelihood the ferry did not follow that normal schedule since the annual meeting was going on on the island PLUS an emergency situation (from the Oslo bombing). Furthermore, he was dressed as a POLICE OFFICER, requesting to be transferred to the island.

There is a high likelihood that the ferry did NOT follow the regular schedule due to many, extraordinary events happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutman

Here is a video on the ferry and you get a sense how short the distance is between land and island and how the bridge for the incoming ferry looks like. The house on the hill is where the woman who didnt believe he was a police was shot together with the real unarmed police who was off duty. Thisis what basically is said in this swedish short video sequence.

video

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I had a pretty long reply typed out, but after laying out my thoughts about how shady this all seems something hit me:

Someone said he got a ride to the island from one of the catering boats? Could this be an explaination for the "lost" time? What if he just missed the ferry? If the last ferry for the day headed for the island at 3:45p it would makes sense why the shooter chose to set the bomb off sometime around 3:20p. He though he could make it to the ferry by the last departure time. However, what if he missed it? Maybe he spent that lost time trying to find another way to get across to the island. It took him this long to finally get a ride from the catering boat.

Thoughts?

ETA: the supposed boat was an "event planner" boat, not a catering boat.

edit on 25-7-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

The video I posted sais that he took the ferry over to the island and the woman Monica on the same ferry became suspcious and walked up to the house you see on the hill above the bridge and warned the off duty cop/security officer on the island. Breivik shot them both with his M14 and dumdum bullets.

Here is another video showing the SWAT team arriving to the isalnd and the first youths running towards them in horror. I think you can hear some gunfire in the background during the first seconds of the movie.

SWAT Team arrives to island

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by nunya13

The video I posted sais that he took the ferry over to the island and the woman Monica on the same ferry became suspcious and walked up to the house you see on the hill above the bridge and warned the off duty cop/security officer on the island. Breivik shot them both with his M14 and dumdum bullets.

Here is another video showing the SWAT team arriving to the isalnd and the first youths running towards them in horror. I think you can hear some gunfire in the background during the first seconds of the movie.

SWAT Team arrives to island

Hmmm. I'll have to re-read the article I flagged that was slightly different than this account. Not terrilby different though. I have it on another computer.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

The fact that the last ferry left 1545 will rise many rather disturbing questions for those responsible.

You are making assumptions.

There is a likelihood the ferry did not follow that normal schedule since the annual meeting was going on on the island PLUS an emergency situation (from the Oslo bombing). Furthermore, he was dressed as a POLICE OFFICER, requesting to be transferred to the island.

There is a high likelihood that the ferry did NOT follow the regular schedule due to many, extraordinary events happening.

Anyone from this area on ATS?

We've got a ferry system to Islands in British Columbia. Some of those lines are very good about schedules. Other lines are on what is lovingly refered to as "Island Time." Island Time is essentially that the scheduled time is more like a vague guess...usually a very optimistic guess.

Perhaps this ferry line has "Island Time" too.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You have to realise that Norway and its police are not very efficient. They just could not envisage a situation like as occurred. They are completely without the training required to deal with terrorism. They do not have the weapons required nor the experience where with which to stop the like of Breivik. The Norwegian police are not even in possession of a helicopter. Thus it took the police far too long to get to the island of Utoeya in the Trjifjorden Lake even though the distance from Oslo is relatively little. Norway is really just an Arctic Circle frozen wasteland back water of the European main land. Its a fact that Norwegians are like "hillbilly" in that they just do not know how to deal with this kind of terrorist activity. Obviously in the aftermath of this tragic event the Norwegians and the Swedish are going to get to be a bit sharper than has been the case in the past. The man Breivik is not even being charged as a murderer. Only being charged with a public disorder offense. He is only going to be in custudy for eight weeks and then might be allowed out on bail. Under Norwegian law he will only ever serve a maximum of twenty one years in prison and will then at the age of 53 be as free as a bird and might even run to be a future Prime Minister of Norway. All this softly softly approach by the Norwegian police is because in Norway he and others like him are seen as being patriotic and essential in their national defence against communism. Notice that the children he killed were all members of the presently in power Norwegian Labour Party. Most Norwegians are in the far right politically since they are willing to use NATO nuclear weapons to mass murder anyone that can be labelled communist. To such persons who own land and property what the man Breivik has done is exactly what they want to do as well. Only on a larger scale. In deed the political right wing control every branch of life in the western world and are just waiting for their chance to launch nuclear genocide against the communists anywhere and everywhere. Breivik is one of their boys so I am sure that some day in the future he will be issued with a medal for his conduct on the Friday 22 July 2011. There are those who will turn the anniversary of that day into a national holiday "Saint Breivik Day". Even the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church might give him a beatification. No doubt the powers that be will not want us to use the nasty words like "terrorist" or "terrorism" to describe what Breivik has done. To them he is not just a patriot, but more importantly, he is a "Christian", who can do anything, no matter how evil, because by the blood of their messiah their sins are washed away. Thus by such "Christian" doctrines they are without any conscience and are capable of premeditatedly, in cold blood, totally calm about it, committing the crime of mass murder, such that it is called genocide. Notice that Breivik is by his own admission a freemason and thus according to my comprehension he is perverting the word "Christian" since being a Freemason and being a Christian are morally incompatable. A confict of morality.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 25/7/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Here's an English version of the video!

On this link the guy from the video telling his story... (in Norwegian).

The itching part of this story is that he said ABB was wearing a drysuit on the ferry, but while walking around and shooting he was wearing full jacket and and several layers of clothing.!!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
reply to post by johncarter

Here's an English version of the video!

On this link the guy from the video telling his story... (in Norwegian).

The itching part of this story is that he said ABB was wearing a drysuit on the ferry, but while walking around and shooting he was wearing full jacket and and several layers of clothing.!!

A dry suit? In case he had to swim? Perhaps one of the layers of clothing later was the drysuit?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When it comes to the timeline; I rather trust multiple twits - than the tabloid press...

-Somethings going astray with the official story around 6:00PM!

This are from the notes I wrote while mapping #osloexp, #otoya, and related trends on the 22nd:

Twitter timeline: (PM)
5:41 first tweet from Utøya about shooting
5:49 multiple tweets about - "Don't call we're/I'm hiding"
5:52 people swimming from the island
5:53 local police arrive / sets up roadblock!
6:02 police depart for island turns around and await Delta backup
6:13 "we're safe for now, new shots being fired"
6:20 ambulances told not no enter area
6:35 twits from the island that the police has arrived
6:36 witness on land reports to twitter on island that police still being on the mainland doing nothing
6:44 Delta dispatched from Oslo
6:46 ambulances told not no enter area
6:51 still shots being fired
6:51 Delta arrives on island
7:01 female witness on island says shooter has just been caught
7:02 twitter located on island; Not hearing shots, still hiding
7:06 NRK Police on the island are reported to have control over the situation. Shooter may be killed.
7:07 more rumors he's been caught
7:11 NRK sourced as saying gunman has been apprehended
7:14 BBC tweats Shooter arrested
7:15 someone gets a SMS from the island; shooter still not caught
7:16 two shooters rumored
7:22 ambulances has begun transporting injured
7:28 police confirm shooter arrested

This is from WIkipedia:
Official timeline:
5:27 police get call
5:52 police arrive
6:09 delta arrives mainland shore
6:25 delta on the island.
6:27 gunman is taken into custody

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
A dry suit? In case he had to swim? Perhaps one of the layers of clothing later was the drysuit?

I altered the google translation so it might make more sense:

When it comes to equipment, I have rarely been more impressed. He was wearing a wet or dry suit, the police badge was pinned on the side of his arm. He had a loaded handgun and a bigger gun. His ID card was hanging in a thread around his neck, while the other equipment he needed for a "routine check" was behind him in a steel-colored trolley or suitcase.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem odd to anyone that he killed so many people? he had to have set some kind of record. This whole event is an obvious black op, and the killer is another mind control stooge probably not acting alone. But why kill children? That's the way these freaks have done it throughout history; killing children for sacrificial purposes. Who is this guy, and what happens next to him is what puzzles me. He'll probably just disappear into some five star jail and will be forgotten.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

How do we know that he left five minutes before the bomb went off? It could have been there for an hour.
Or maybe more.

Im assuming that since he wasn't in proximity, the bomb was on a timer or was detonated using a cell phone.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel

I altered the google translation so it might make more sense:

When it comes to equipment, I have rarely been more impressed. He was wearing a wet or dry suit, the police badge was pinned on the side of his arm. He had a loaded handgun and a bigger gun. His ID card was hanging in a thread around his neck, while the other equipment he needed for a "routine check" was behind him in a steel-colored trolley or suitcase.

Let no opportunity go wasted. The Right Wing capitalizes on it, and Labour makes sure that their logo is displayed in the center of the picture of the man interviewed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Acharya

How do we know that he left five minutes before the bomb went off? It could have been there for an hour.
Or maybe more.

Im assuming that since he wasn't in proximity, the bomb was on a timer or was detonated using a cell phone.

Thats what the police say, that he was seen leaving Akersgata in Oslo at 16:18 local time, 2 minutes before the bomb went off. I've heard that he hints in his manifesto that explosion was a distraction to get more time on Utoya, which was the real target of his operation.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
Doesn't it seem odd to anyone that he killed so many people? he had to have set some kind of record.

70 people out of 800 or so in 1 or 1.5 hours unopposed? You think that's a record?

I presume he wasn't a very good shot.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Let no opportunity go wasted. The Right Wing capitalizes on it, and Labour makes sure that their logo is displayed in the center of the picture of the man interviewed.

-"Never waste a good tragedy" said someone, I don't remember who though.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boorkii
Tottaly agree. I was unware of that police first claimed they got a call 17.07 or something, i have only heard the official version 17.27 or something.

If it doesn't sit right, it's because it's crooked or bent. Something is dreadfully wrong here and it has all the hallmarks of a false flag. The first thing that came to mind was Australia's own false flag in Port Arthur Tasmania designed to disarm the Australian Public and introduce new gun control laws. In short it was used to shape public opinion against a particular group of people.
So all we need do is see in the upcoming few weeks who that group of people is to illuminate who's agenda it serves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join