It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of a Norwegian Killer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ludderz
In his manifesto he goes into detail about buying a new camera for this exact purpose and that he intends to be the only one working on the images to avoid detection.

No that's a great contribution. Thanks. Nice first post

As I've said all along, I don't know why the photos have been photoshopped. The one in my OP, where he's in a scuba suit, doesn't just look photoshopped to me, but almost completely digitally fabricated. Furthermore, the story about him having photoshopped his own images makes for a very convenient hedge against criticisms of the official story.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I new they were Photoshopped from beginning, only I thought he did it - put himself in all sorts of uniforms...

There is no question about the photoshop here - the question is - WHO DID IT?
- is it himself?
- is it someone else?

If it is not him, then.... my face is getting red and I need to stop writing or I will be banned for violating T&C.
edit on 25-7-2011 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've just seen 2 mainstream news articles referring to pictures showing "Breivik being driven away" from where he's being held, but I can't actually find said pictures. Anyone? Anyone seen ANY pictures or videos of him taken since his arrest?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I've just seen 2 mainstream news articles referring to pictures showing "Breivik being driven away" from where he's being held, but I can't actually find said pictures. Anyone? Anyone seen ANY pictures or videos of him taken since his arrest?

I lean towards A PREDICTION - we will NEVER see him on a video or photographed after the arrest.

You watch!

He will commit a suicide or will be killed by a hit man... or escape or whatever, but we will not see the man, you know why?

Because he does NOT EXIST.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

Originally posted by Cythraul

I lean towards A PREDICTION - we will NEVER see him on a video or photographed after the arrest.

You watch!

He will commit a suicide or will be killed by a hit man... or escape or whatever, but we will not see the man, you know why?

Because he does NOT EXIST.

Get real. He does very much exist, if you actually read his manifesto you can follow how he went through with everything.

Here is the picture

i53.tinypic.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauthion
Here is the picture

i53.tinypic.com...

Thanks for that. Star for you! Exactly what I asked for.

He looks quite happy really doesn't he.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
At first I was uncertain, It was hard to judge his facial expression for me, atleast from that angle.
But from this angle it's much more clear, he looks atleast content.

oi51.tinypic.com...

But I doubt people like him can truly express his real emotions through body language.

Thanks for tha star btw, whatever that is

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thanks for tha star btw, whatever that is

If you look at the top of each person's post, you'll see a varying number of blue stars, or some blank ones. If you click on the blank one you're giving that specific post a 'star', which means that you like, value or endorse that post. Flags are for entire threads and if you look at the very beginning of a thread you'll see it say "FLAGS" and has a button saying "flag it" which you can click if you think it's a valuable thread. This is more for the value of an entire thread than liking it specifically. If you think it's important info that needs to appear on the front page of ATS, flag it. Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

oi51.tinypic.com...

By the way, unlike the first pic of him in a car, this one looks a little weird to me.

Face is too bright and clear. I'm gonna have to look closer at this.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He's kind of dashing in this photo. Is that wrong?

It looks like it could be edited.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Its a flash. The pic is an excerpt out of a video, in which there are hundreds of flashes going off. One flash actuall did the job of showing him.
edit on 2011/7/25 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Personally I don't see what it matters at all.

He or someone wanted to portray him like he was dressing up for the camera, and that's what happened.
I'd be much more worried about the motivation for the portrayal than anything else, though there might be data in embedded (the exif data) that would give some idea of location, time, ect,

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Personally I don't see what it matters at all.

He or someone wanted to portray him like he was dressing up for the camera, and that's what happened.
I'd be much more worried about the motivation for the portrayal than anything else, though there might be data in embedded (the exif data) that would give some idea of location, time, ect,

He did it because he knew the media would use them. He deleted other pictures of himself, and then provided "pretty" pictures that he knew they would use.

That they will continue to use because they are "pretty." Pretty sells, and media is a money making venture PRIMARILY.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is another version of the picture of him in a police car. Why isn't he in the back?
www.cnn.com...

And I think this a fake. And no I don't have any proof because I don't work with photo shop at all. But I do have an art background if that matters. Just doesn't "look right"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

He is in the back. It isn't a fake - it is excerpted from a video.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here in the car
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03897a20a392.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

This was the only version I saw when I posted and it looked like the cop next to him was driving. Then I saw the other pics posted here in this thread and saw that he was in the back.Still I have to wonder why he isn't separated from the cops as he just killed almost 100 people. Thanks for the correction. But I still think it's faked. I mean we saw Forest Gump with Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

This was the only version I saw when I posted and it looked like the cop next to him was driving. Then I saw the other pics posted here in this thread and saw that he was in the back.Still I have to wonder why he isn't separated from the cops as he just killed almost 100 people. Thanks for the correction. But I still think it's faked. I mean we saw Forest Gump with Kennedy.

These countries have a different view of how to maintain the dignity of accused.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

I get that. They have the most dignified prison in the world. But would you feel safe sitting next to someone who had just killed nearly 100 people? Personally I'd put him in an armoured trailer and tow him to jail.

I get that. But would you feel safe sitting next to someone who just killed nearly a 100 people? I think I'd put him in anarmoured trailer and tow him to jail.

These countries have a different view of how to maintain the dignity of accused.

edit on 26-7-2011 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 26-7-2011 by missvicky because: delete double post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join