It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portrait of a Norwegian Killer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm not commenting on whether or not the photo is genuine... but... I think he looks kind of creepy, like one of those Madame Tussaude waxworks... anyone else get that feeling?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
I'm not commenting on whether or not the photo is genuine... but... I think he looks kind of creepy, like one of those Madame Tussaude waxworks... anyone else get that feeling?

yes! Maybe that's why the photos don't look right? Seriously creepy with those unfocused eyes and half smile.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You mean they don't fly Nancy Grace in to give them a trial by media so if they are innocent they still have to fear the bumpkins pitchfork?

Seriously though, it is weird that he isn't in van with blacked out windows.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Still no sign of any live footage of Breivik! Very convenient.

Until I see some close-up footage of the guy I have no choice but to remain cynical.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Why? What do you think happened then? What do you think the outcome of this whole episode will be?
Why is it hard to believe that a person would do this? Ever read about Luby's Diner? Or the guy that shot up McDonalds. This stuff does happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by missvicky

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by missvicky

He is in the back. It isn't a fake - it is excerpted from a video.

This was the only version I saw when I posted and it looked like the cop next to him was driving. Then I saw the other pics posted here in this thread and saw that he was in the back.Still I have to wonder why he isn't separated from the cops as he just killed almost 100 people. Thanks for the correction. But I still think it's faked. I mean we saw Forest Gump with Kennedy.

I get that. They have the most dignified prison in the world. But would you feel safe sitting next to someone who had just killed nearly 100 people? Personally I'd put him in an armoured trailer and tow him to jail.

I get that. But would you feel safe sitting next to someone who just killed nearly a 100 people? I think I'd put him in anarmoured trailer and tow him to jail.

These countries have a different view of how to maintain the dignity of accused.

edit on 26-7-2011 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

The nice looking "Manly" cop next to him has absolutely nothing to fear from Breivik. He probably is barely containing a full out man-crush on him.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

You're welcome. Also at least try to search next time

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You're welcome. Also at least try to search next time

I did try searching, but thanks.

The link appears to be broken though, which makes your smugness somewhat amusing.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well whopdedoo. Interwebz broke. Sorry

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Why? What do you think happened then? What do you think the outcome of this whole episode will be?
Why is it hard to believe that a person would do this? Ever read about Luby's Diner? Or the guy that shot up McDonalds. This stuff does happen.

Oh I know this stuff happens. But the timing and exploitation of this tragedy by media and politicians alike makes it so unbelievable 'convenient' (for them) that I'm inclined to question any aspects of the story I find hazy.

What do I think happened? I don't know yet. But still photos are easy to fabricate whereas live video is more difficult. I'd like to see some, so that I can lay my suspicions to rest. I'm not going to elaborate on my suspicions, because they amount to conjecture only - not worth sharing (or being ridiculed for).

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Well whopdedoo. Interwebz broke. Sorry

Thank you! Great to see some moving footage, but there's no movement of Breivik himself at all - might as well have been a still. I'll wait for some body and/or facial movement and a clip where Breivik appears for longer than one second.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mustang73

The bayonet...Its plastic !

I believe that'd be some sort of fiberglass/plastic, polyplastic (is that a word? hehe) Sheath.

So this way you cut yourself or anyone by accident. I guess it's easy to pull it off once your out of ammo and/or if people are attacking you close quarters.

Either way that gun is really sweet. I mean not to romantacise what this pshyco (or the people who are behind it all) did, all I'm saying is I'd like to have that gun and all the items on his belt (still wondering what the tube, or wire is going over his left shoulder is for). Maybe for communications, possible connected to a small oxygen tank on the back waist or side, for emergency underwater diving?

But yea I think because the background is white is why the picture looks fake on first glance, and the picture was "cut" around , although it seems like an amazingly good job of cutting out a Back Ground for someone without extensive backgrounds in digital photo work.

But he knows he's posing for a pic so squinting an eye to look through the scope/sight may have looked goofy. Also this maybe why his eye doesn't line up with the scope, as he isn't aiming at anything, he's posing for a pic where he wants his entire face shown, both eyes ect, nothing hidden by the gun.

...and to why his face is a different color than his hands, it looks pretty obvious to me he's wearing makeup; some sort of concealer to make his face look free of any marks/blemishes. So thats why it's darker. Or he did it in PS too. Either way.

As far as shadows: We have no idea the room he was in, and how many light sources there were, and where exactly they were in the room. So it's hard to say the shadows are wrong. Plus gain he could have brightened up areas in PS like the patches on his chest which to me may have been in shadow. So is the photo fake..? well yes and no. It has been Photoshopped and touched up , and the BG was removed. So if that makes a fake photo then ya. But then every picture you see in magazines, like any Fitness mag,or Womans magazines or magazines like Maxim, Playboy ect, ALL of the pictures, ESPECIALLY the covers are heavily touched up and manipulated to remove every tiny blemish or anything that is 100% super appealing to the eye. Really I'd love to see this original photo with the BG before it was cropped and touched up in PS.

But do I think they stuck his head on another body. No.

Nor do I think the entire image is CGI.

**BTW**- does anyone have a link to this Manifesto?

***EDIT- Nevermind, Aeons posted a link to it on page 3.****

edit on 26-7-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join