It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hackers Claim To Breach NATO Security.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kineticdamage

Very Sun Tzu of them. If the enemy does not take you seriously they will be unprepared for you. Don't underestimate what a few kids with laptops are capable of.

Terrible example but remember: Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Prozium

it's fine if you don't care about it, that's not the issue. if you recall the issue was about anon arising from the zeitgeist movement. i'm not the one who said that either, someone else who supports zeitgeist claimed that. zeitgeist has many important pieces of data in it, mixed in with outright lies about ancient history all of which are aimed at attacking christianity specifically. wth? why not people who worship grasshoppers? or who worship themselves? or who worship group think? or who worship hive mind? i mean, the list is endless and i'm pretty sure we can shoehorn zeitgeist in there somewhere.

as far as knowing or not knowing who you are, most of the people who come to ats will tell you straight up-- we don't believe xyz or we believe mno, etc, while sharing their opinion. anon doesn't do that at all, in fact the whole purpose of anon is to not reveal anything to anybody other than who they are attacking and why (which is not necessarily clearly spelled out either). well that is, until this thread, where one of the posters claims anon arose from zeitgeist
edit on 23-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr. Strange

Very Sun Tzu of them. If the enemy does not take you seriously they will be unprepared for you. Don't underestimate what a few kids with laptops are capable of.

Terrible example but remember: Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

I'm not underestimating their skills, and I think nobody is. I'm estimating their understanding of the world, and therefore the right way to proceed with actions. Unless this was a group of top graded geniuses who earn their place in politics at 16, they are just technically unable to take the right decisions in such a world changing global plan.

Let's face it, and that's why I'm neither with them or against them at the core intention : everybody wants to change the world, at any age, any time, any era of humanity. But the real people who can do it properly without causing devastating consequences are rare, and most of all, have the experience of power (politics) handling.
I'm just against the meanings they use. All they gonna do here is piss of TPTB, who will never care to step down from their high horses.

Come on kids, if you really wanna change something, lend your technical skills to real world changers, like organizations, crime fighters, or even political parties. But don't act as if you got the knowledge of people who are deep in it for decades. Great power, great responsibility.
edit on 23-7-2011 by kineticdamage because: wording

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

To be honest,i dont believe in the zeitgeist movie , i dont need a movie to tell me what to follow.

Us Anonymous dont really anyones to guide us, as majority of peoples do, and think.

But i agree with you about zeitgeist, the arbitrary criticism about christians is...well......not really a proof of intelligence

why not people who worship grasshoppers? or who worship themselves? or who worship group think? or who worship hive mind?

I agree with you on it

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Come on kids, if you really wanna change something, lend your technical skills to real world changers

Then once they have our technical skills, they can step in power and repeat the same cycle.

But the real people who can do it properly without causing devastating consequences are rare, and most of all, have the experience of power (politics) handling.

So far politics proved they could screw us over and over again

We are the new generation, let us do the work, because if we give it to a small cell of individuals with power, i assure you we gonna ALL get screwed again.

history is here to teach us something no ?

Power to the people

Why alway a small cell of peoples in power could have the right to decide for you and me ?

All they gonna do here is piss of TPTB, who will never care to step down from their high horses.

So technicaly it mean : why trying to fight back, let just be good and disciplined citizens, so we dont get the stick if we obey thems

Lets face reality: if we fight back we have the opportunity to actualy change things
If we dont, we just can pray they're not goin to beat us too badly and still have a small portion of freedom.

edit on 23-7-2011 by Prozium because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by Prozium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prozium

Come on kids, if you really wanna change something, lend your technical skills to real world changers

Then once they have our technical skills, they can step in power and repeat the same cycle.

Two things :
- nobody is ever forcing you to work for someone you don't trust anymore
- you are assuming that there is not a single good organization on earth, which can't be true

Anyway, nevermind, I just wanted to drop an opinion here, I'm not feeling right enough to start a big debate. Farewell
edit on 23-7-2011 by kineticdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreptitious

Originally posted by DJM8507
Why don't they find pharmaceutical secrets? medical secrets? information about suppressed technologies and corruption at the highest levels of our society, the corporations?

I think they need a more focused plan. If they can release any of that type of information then I think there would be some real change in the world. Cures to diseases, free unlimited energy, information on extraterrestrials or offworld activities or anything like that.

But I guess that information would be much more secured and out of reach...

Perhaps you should look into the UK hacker "Gary McKinnon" who saw too much info regarding Zero point, UFO's and secret technologies from a NASA server, he is currently looking at 100+ years in a US jail.

Regards.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Surreptitious because: (no reason given)

So Gary McKinnon proves it is possible. So are you saying that Anonymous is afraid?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh look, another misinformed thread about Anonymous on ATS.

Color me shocked.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The Revolution will happen

with

or

without you

edit on 24-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

McKinnon didn't hack his way in, he didn't have to because they hadn't bothered to secure things, no passwords etc. and this was a long time ago. Security has changed/increased. So no, McKinnon didn't 'prove what was possible'.

Chalk and cheese.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Just a question to all those who agree with Anon/Luzsec.

How would you like it if it was your medical records they hacked and posted, or your banking info, or even your private documents. While the idea they are putting forth is good, the actions to the ends are not.

It is irresponsible for us a society to condone illegal actions just because the idea behind them is righteous.
'

I would not like it. However, they are targeting government agencies - the same government agencies who are engineering the despicable agenda of those who see us as 'the enemy'. I don't think your comparison is valid.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Prozium

it's fine if you don't care about it, that's not the issue. if you recall the issue was about anon arising from the zeitgeist movement. i'm not the one who said that either, someone else who supports zeitgeist claimed that. zeitgeist has many important pieces of data in it, mixed in with outright lies about ancient history all of which are aimed at attacking christianity specifically. wth? why not people who worship grasshoppers? or who worship themselves? or who worship group think? or who worship hive mind? i mean, the list is endless and i'm pretty sure we can shoehorn zeitgeist in there somewhere.

as far as knowing or not knowing who you are, most of the people who come to ats will tell you straight up-- we don't believe xyz or we believe mno, etc, while sharing their opinion. anon doesn't do that at all, in fact the whole purpose of anon is to not reveal anything to anybody other than who they are attacking and why (which is not necessarily clearly spelled out either). well that is, until this thread, where one of the posters claims anon arose from zeitgeist
edit on 23-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

Ok, alot of you are taking my post WAY out of context. This is to be expected, because I doubt any of you read the material I mentioned and most of you lack any form of reading comprehension.
Firstly, I said Anonymous is alot like Zietgiest Addendum (the Addendum being specific here people, not the original Zietgiest movie) - for those of you who haven't seen the Addendum, it talks about debt as tool for modern slavery. This is a key point because our government as well as the corporations they protect and serve are corrupt and forcing us into unwitting slavery.

The idea is that corporations and governments that support them are the enemy. Fat Cat bankers and heads of Multinational's that care more about the bottom line then they do their own children. Freedom of Information - Freedom from corruption that plagues the system we are living in...IF you want to know what "Hackerdom" is all about then pick up "The Hacker Crackdown." It is by far the more informative book I've read on the sub culture thus far. I wouldn't say it's perfect, but it'll give you a picture. You aren't going to figure it out by posting on ATS.

Speaking of cDc - I hung out with them once at DEFCON 9...good guys

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prozium

i dont need a movie to tell me what to follow.

Hahahahaha

Hypocricy is screaming out of your post

You say that when all you guys ever produce are youtube videos for everyone to watch.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

In all due respect i have to say it

I better be honest and tell you, you're annoying and pathetic.

So please, troll all you want, you're only embarassing yourself.

Have a wonderful day and keep the good work
edit on 24-7-2011 by Prozium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by yeti101

did anons get hacked by another hacker group?

Yes, they got totally owned, caught with their pants down screwin the pooch etc... by some Turkish hackers probably running off of old commadore 64's.

The facts are 1 out of 4 hackers out there are government agents, and we are supposed to believe none of them are a part of anonymous? They take us all for fools in everything they do.

Edit, lol at the post above this one, it has been edited to include none other than a youtube video to further prove my point.
edit on 24-7-2011 by TinfoilTP because: for the lulz

edit on 24-7-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I keep looking for something of substance in your posts but I cant find any. You dont make any sense. Your accusations are so overblown they are ridiculous. Its clear you absolutely detest Anonymous and the degree of vitriol you have and the way you commitedly troll Anon threads is rather suspicious in iself, IMO.

The poster said they dont follow a movie, the movie in question being Zeitgeist. You said their creating youtube videos proves this wrong. Huh? Sorry, that's gibberish. You cant tell the difference between 'following' someone elses movie and them creating youtube videos? Your rabid hatred of Anon is addling your brain and your posts.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi all...I didn't even know about (Anonymous) until I became a member of ATS and I must admit I am confused. Would someone please explain to me what (Anonymous) is all about...and why to make their points..they feel it is necessary to break the law?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

I keep looking for something of substance in your posts but I cant find any. You dont make any sense. Your accusations are so overblown they are ridiculous. Its clear you absolutely detest Anonymous and the degree of vitriol you have and the way you commitedly troll Anon threads is rather suspicious in iself, IMO.

The poster said they dont follow a movie, the movie in question being Zeitgeist. You said their creating youtube videos proves this wrong. Huh? Sorry, that's gibberish. You cant tell the difference between 'following' someone elses movie and them creating youtube videos? Your rabid hatred of Anon is addling your brain and your posts.

Youtube videos are the only substance provided by these supposed world crusaders. The only results seen by them is a perpetual ego stroke.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You're changing your point as its demonstrated that your last point was nonsense.

But thats OK, I'll address your latest nonsense. So your claim is that Anonymous has done nothing except create youtube videos? What a stupid thing to say. Even Anons fiercest critics dont say such silly things. In fact, if all Anon did was create youtube vids then they wouldn't have fierce critics or supporters, they wouldn't be discussed on news programmes worldwide, and they wouldn't have government and intelligence agencies worldwide looking for them.

They are notorious because they do considerably more than make youtube videos.

Your latest claim is, also, ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

they wouldn't be discussed on news programmes worldwide, and they wouldn't have government and intelligence agencies worldwide looking for them.

They are notorious because they do considerably more than make youtube videos.

There goes that ego stroke again.
How does it feel to work hand in hand with the MSM, lock step with TPTB agenda?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join