It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hackers Claim To Breach NATO Security.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hmm, lets try altering a few words in your post and see if it doesn't just become a whole lot more accurate and relevant.

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by Malcram

Facts prove the Bible wrong. Wow indeed. Wow that people can be so brain dead to believe such nonsense, furthering the ignorance plaguing our world. If the Bible is the inspiration for those in Christianity it shows how stupid they really are. Such people contribute to the static around us. Anyone associated with religion, anyone that stirs up arguments, pointless debates are all contributors to the problems facing our world. Until there is a change in the heart you will change nothing.

People in Glass Cathedrals really shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Hey, twist it how you want. It just shows me you choose not to think or you want to add to the noise of our world. May God help you. Secular humanism is a religion too. Anyone that would reject the teachings of Christ & the Apostles obviously love sin and I hope they wake up because it is only with Christ & the Holy Spirit working through His apostles that true love is displayed and true love is what will heal our world.
edit on 22-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Did you happen to see my post at the bottom of page 1 in this thread?
Lots of Scriptural food for thought there, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'll be more inclined to support Anon when they actually leak something big. So far they've claimed to have done a lot but I can't really see anything solid so far.

LulzSec are a little different, a lot less pretentious and have done some pretty ironic things, for example hacking a news paper site and declaring Ruport Murdoch's death on the front page.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by soaringhawk

Did you happen to see my post at the bottom of page 1 in this thread?
Lots of Scriptural food for thought there, don't you think?

i've read that and have a couple things to say on that and your post above:

1) the issue at hand is, it's just too confusing. too many variables. anybody can say they are anon, do really bad things and none of us will know who actually did it. it's like 10s of thousands of spies all over the planet, doing all manner of illegal activities, some of which might be construed as good, depending on who's judging the activity, and some of which could be construed to be bad, for the same exact reasons. for example, the nato files, some of which contained sensitive information anon says it isn't going to release. what if some of the data are undercover agents in foreign lands, who are now outted to anon, as if they were more qualified than the rest of the people on the planet, to know that, when we have no idea who is anon that might find such information particularly useful to their country's aspirations at the expense of other nations. ya see how that works? if not, you're not thinking it thru far enough.

2) using a currently unpopular religion to get folks to rally against, is a pretty transparent and easy, crowd control technique. the commentary started as regards the issue of religious persecution, which is a two way street. how do ya stop religious people from treating ya like old used socks? don't treat them like old used socks.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by Malcram

Facts prove the Zeitgeist videos wrong. Wow indeed. Wow that people can be so brain dead to believe such nonsense, furthering the ignorance plaguing our world. If Zeitgeist is the inspiration for those in Anonymous, it shows how stupid they really are. That is not me condemning them but stating the truth.
(no reason given)

Maybe certain aspects of the films, like the religion part of part 1, but not everything. As a matter of fact most of the films info is accurate, so be more specific when criticizing those films. You're just butt hurt about the religion part of it so you call the whole thing bs and pay no attention to the rest of the info in it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How different the world would be if our only problem was DIFFERENCE OF OPINION.......
But the fact is, today, there's a tiny portion of the population that has the active objective of continuing the state of slavery for the vast rest of the people. Their INTEREST is the domination of men by men. My INTEREST is the construction of a just, fair, equal and educated society, based on the search of knowledge and happiness (yes, happiness, that's what I want, that's what you want) for ALL of us. A society that understands that THERE IS NO PROGRESS IF IT DOESN'T INCLUDE ALL OF US.
Our clear enemy, then, is that small portion of people that fights against the interest of the majority. Not the ones who fight them (even when that fight is done in terms we don't share).

But, that's just MY view. I respect those who differ.

Drakus

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

People might not like the methods Anonymous uses but, as you say, they should remember who and what the enemy really is.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Divide and conquer is the best action

Somes here proved they dont know a damn thing about Anonymous and are totaly uniformed

we're not anti christians, we just dont care about your religious mumbo jumbo, and it why most of you are offended because we dont care about your gods or whatever.

The less you believe in our actions, the more we're able to strike when you expect it the less

But most of you are unable to grasp the concept of an army of laughing ghosts

Spew your hatred, waste your time speculating about if we are CIA, FBI or Al Qaeda

Meanwhile, we're still striking our targets, while you're sitting trying to be armchairs revolutionaries

Expect Us

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, my opinion on this is Go Annonymous, they are doing what a lot of people are scared of and that's standing up to our government. These people are no way childish to me they are doing this not only to show off how our governments internet secruity is weak but also to try and get the rights we should have back. These people are standing up in a way where they cant claim them to be violent in anyway. The government needs these scares and they need to undersand this is our country not all theirs.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Prozium

you have the luxury of knowing what's up from your perspective. literally no one who isn't in anon, has the foggiest notion what is going on! we can only guess. for all we know you could be just some guy pretending to be antisec or anon. same as any other person. it isn't reasonable to expect people to believe every person who says they are, really are, especially on the internet. you can only appeal to our humanity to believe you and you can only do that, if you haven't just called us a bunch of idiots.

at least you have the benefit of 2000 years of christian history and its various human foibles/mistakes to judge millions of christians on today. what have we got to go on for you? not a thing. we don't know who you are. you have the unique benefit of judging people without anyone having any scale to weigh your comments.

ALSO, i was told when this movement started that there were christian anon members. seems you don't like your christian compadres because of what some guy did 10 years ago or whatever (oh don't worry, there are people still blaming christians today for what people did 500 years ago)?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Just to let you know, even though they may take private/confidential material, does not mean that they are deemed bad. It is the purpose behind what they are doing. Do you think that all of your information (kept in a storage server by many means) is safe there? Are none of you seeing the purpose behind this? Our information is never safe, by the people, government, or anyone else with the skills to acquire that information. My moms identity was stolen by a guy who was CURRENTLY in prison. So how does that make you feel now? He was already locked up, and using her identity. The sooner we can admit the government has no control of our records, the better off we are in the long run! GO ANONYMOUS!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Congratulations to all of you and keep up the good work. This is not just a continuation of wikileaks but a stand for something most people don't even consider, our freedom in all respects.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
so some people think that these groups taking this info and releasing it could be bad.

there hasn't been one single case reported of anyone being killed or hurt from any of this information being released. and you can bet your ass that the media hounds would be all over it if it did happen.

so whats worse.

the government collecting data on every facet of your life, storing it in a database and using it against you in some way down the road legally if necessary, or even selling that info for a profit to a greedy soulless corporation>??

or a bunch of geeks on the internet releasing a bunch of benign information about some nonsense some government bureaucrats shouldn't be doing? screw all of you. grow a pair and pay attention. make no mistake all this corruption is YOUR money, no one else's and these people are using it for unscrupulous means. there is no reason whatsoever in a civilized world where the actions of another need to be covered up for any reason whatsoever, and certainly not hidden from the people who are paying for it because its supposedly sensitive information.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by Kemal

It's already censored to a certain degree mainly with the use of sock puppets and algorithms.

edit to add: It's so obvious if you observe the tactic TBTB are using.... Anonymous just like Al-Qaeda is a way to generalize ANYONE into a group who does not agree with the current way our society is structured

For all I know, you Kemal are involved with Anonymous .....prove to me you are not.

edit on 21-7-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

So then i claim that I am a reptilian from Alpha Draconis, i really work for the CIA under the disguise of An0nymous. Washington is ran by reptilian shape shifters as well. The moon is made out of cheese blah blah...

Now prove me wrong!

See what i did there?
edit on 22-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Unplug the ether net chord from computers with classified information. It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
AnonymousIRC AnonymousIRC
A Wild Restricted NATO Document Appears: wikisend.com/download/26696… | Redacted, for sanity. #NATO: We don't really want war. You neither. Citizens.

twitter.com...

AnonymousIRC AnonymousIRC
just to be safe, 14 more download links for latest #NATO document: www.mirrorcreator.com... #AntiSec

twitter.com...

wikisend.com...

looks like they are letting the info out........

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i think the higher ups in anonymous are just using the propaganda they release as an excuse. Really they just want to cause chaos any way they can. Alot of the followers are in it for the idealistic message anonymous puts out. But really they're just peons in the leaders lulz.

lets see what eye popping corruption material they release from the nato files. I'm guessing none

also you have others out there capable of taking them down. lulzsecexposed.blogspot.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
As long as Anon/Lulzsec/whatever will be run by kids, don't expect anything that isn't revolving around attention whoring.

A fraction of their intentions is good stuff, but their operating way is far too childish for most of their actions to be taken seriously by their own targets.
edit on 23-7-2011 by kineticdamage because: wording

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

ALSO, i was told when this movement started that there were christian anon members. seems you don't like your christian compadres because of what some guy did 10 years ago or whatever (oh don't worry, there are people still blaming christians today for what people did 500 years ago)?

You dont understand, arent you ?

I said : we dont care about christians, we dont care about religion

Meaning: christians , budhists, protestant or whatever religion ,we believe in HUMANITY , not into a some stupid religious illusions , all are welcome to join Anonymous , whatever religion they're comming from.

Now you can go back to your self victimizing feeling.

I guess you might feel persecuted because i dont care about your god and your religion

Thank you for your failed attempt at derailing my message.

we don't know who you are.

Who the hell care about who i am ?
Seriously why would you want to know who iam ?

edit on 23-7-2011 by Prozium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join